• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Innocenza dos Miserabile

Mauvez

Welcome to Fiore, stranger. Please do shy away from me. I'm merely a voice who wishes to guide you in this journey.

Beware, stranger, Fiore is not what you cal "peacful" or "safe". This is a place of conflict, war and betrayal, where you cannot trust no one and no one will trust you. Except your brothers and sisters, your famiglia. Fiore is controlled by five mafia families, each one occupying a certain territory of the city and possessing their own unique traits.

But not all people here in the city are a mafioso. Some of them work solo, be it assassins, information brokers, no one here is safe.

I wonder...what will your place be in this city of sin?

I'm looking foward for your answer, stranger...

[ Tell me you are interested if you wish for me to reserve you a spot. If you have doubts, just post your questions here! ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back