• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Ink's Interest Check

InspiredInk

Writing is Life

• tumblr_inline_orz52kCSp81tg1ml3_540.png

Hello Fellow Roleplayers, I'm Inspired Ink. If you're like me then you are all excited about the potential plots being offered. I ask though that you take time to read about me and my partner expectations as it will save us both time and effort.

As for me, I am a 30 year old woman (she/her) with over 15 years of experience Roleplay writing on various platforms. I have plenty of experience with a wide variety of character styles, world-builds and plots. I tend to lean more towards Fantasy & Sci-Fi Genre's with a willingness to try others if offered an interesting enough plot. I will not roleplay Horror genres and I kind of suck at Mysteries/Crime Thrillers.

I enjoy communicating with my Rp Partners about real life, sharing inspirational music, muse photos and story ideas. You're not just a random writer or A.I. on the other side of the screen. You're a person, just like me and I promise to always treat you like one. I will always communicate openly with you, so please, feel safe to do the same.

What you can expect from me as a Partner:

• Casual to Semi-Advanced depending on your preference.
    • Usually a minimum of Two Paragraphs a post with potentially less if its a lengthy conversation between characters. I can easily write 5-10 paragraphs depending on the situation in the story.
    • Natural Romance Expectations. I won't force a romance between characters but if it develops naturally,
      that's great!
    • MXF Romance Only as this is what I'm most comfortable with.
    • I prefer to play female characters but can easily double male.
    • Fade to Black Boundary. I will not ERP.
    • Very Respectful of trigger boundaries. My boundaries are on-going abuse in a plot, child abuse, dark horror-style content, torture.
    • Collaborative effort in World Building and Plot Planning.
    • Posts 3x week with communication if its less. I work full-time and have family to care for but sometimes I am able to post more if time permits.

Well versed ideas and an even more poetic person behind them.
I have enjoyed this partner search quite well. I believe I can offer exactly what you are looking for.
Shall I dm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back