• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Prologue
*poof* you all were gone, whatever you were doing, you weren’t doing it any longer. Wherever you were, you weren’t there anymore, in the blink of an eye you were now somewhere else.....somewhere foreign as if nothing changed but the landscape around you.....welcome to Infinite Universe

Gratia
*poof*, you all would open your eyes to a beautiful, lush farmscape. The fresh aroma of baked goods and hard work would hit you as distant birds chirped their upbeat songs, you could hear the leaves rustling on every tree as a gentle wind came by.....was this heaven?
As your eyes adjusted you would notice a small town just a few feet away......and to the West.....a massive city in the far, far distance.
As you approached the town, you would quickly begin to see that it was very, very small. In the center of the town was a large gold statue of a quite fat man smiling and holding a goose, and it just so happened that an equally fatter man was near it, yelling to two other men with large guns and bulletproof vests with glowing orange symbols imprinted all over the armor.
WHAT!? SINCE WHEN WAS THIS IN EFFECT!?
Sorry Sir.....Representatives orders
You.....ARE TEARING DOWN OUR CULTURE!
the fat man would yell, breathing and panting heavily as he began to run out of breath from yelling
Again I apologize but the modernization act is for the good of both sides......you people will still have your diner.
I DONT CARE ABOUT THE DAMN DINER! YOU ARE VIOLATING THIS SECTORS CULTURAL RIGHTS! FIRST THE MAGICS AND NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS!? I WANT TO SEE THE REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW!
You could interact with the fat man, or explore the diner across the street, another noteworthy item is the men in black and white pinstripe suits pacing up and down the streets......

Colonium
*poof* you would poof into a rather fancy yet creepy looking room, a somber yet somewhat upbeat song could be heard.....but it’s location unknown. As you walked the torn up halls, full of broken furniture and torn wallpaper, you would enter a large reception area where a robot behind a counter would greet you
Welcome to Colonium...
It would say calmly as it stood there. Another robot was there too, just standing there not saying a word.​

MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92 Eden/Ambrosia (OC)
Count Katarina Count Katarina Katarina Graff (OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider), Stella (Black Rock Shooter)
darkred darkred Marcus Wright (Terminator)
tacenda tacenda Ciel (OC)
Riven Riven Adam Ryder (OC)
Jezza Jezza Harold Smith (OC)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Flandre (Touhou)
Jalapeno24 Jalapeno24 Ava Rossa (OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Nessus & Arktos (OCs)
Smug Smug Jorge Joestar (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
DoomSlayer DoomSlayer Henry Simms (OC)
ZuzuChan95 ZuzuChan95 Terra (OC)

Last edited:
Harold - Colonium

"Nandatta..."

Harold would look around his new surroundings, stuffing a half eaten bag of cheetos into his bag and pulling down the brim of his fedora would grip the hilt of his katana.

"Yare Yare, it would seem fate demands my intervention yet again..."

Instead of approaching the robot at the counter though, Harold promptly goes to the nearest shadowy corner and wait for someone to approach him while he looks out at the room in a pose that he thinks makes him look menacing.

"go go go go go go go go go" he quietly mumbles under his breath.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Terra - Gratia

"Huh?" Terra gasped as she realized she wasn't at her home. Looking around in a panic she noticed this wasn't where she was supposed to be. Did something play some sort of trick on her? How did she get here? There were so many questions now. This place felt like a town she had been before but it was still so different. When she heard some commotion she turned her attention there. What were they doing? What were those strange weapons they have? It was nothing like she had seen before. Still even with all this uncertainty that man looked like he needed help. Her blue skin and pointy ears might freak them out if she goes near them. No! There was no need for doubts. Terra could handle herself. Up until now, she had faced many obstacles. This was up to the task for whatever was to come. With her tree like staff in hand, Terra marched forward.

"Excuse me? What seems to be the problem? Anyway I can help?" This medium height woman walked toward them to asses the situation. She had dark blue skin, green eyes, light blue hair, and light blue swirl tattoos on her body. Terra held a tree like staff, antlers she wear on top of her head, had leather armor on wrapped in vines and leaves with various animal skins on it. She seemed equipped to go on an adventure. There she stood, a stranger in this land getting herself involved in affairs that she most likely should have stayed out of.

Gratia

It would seem that Jorge almosts trips on nothing, upon poofing into this unknown land. "W-Where am I?!" He looks at the peaceful farmscape, taking in all what was there. He puts a hand on his chin. "Pretty place. Why was I brought here, all alone, too? It was so sudden..." He caught a glimpse of the town, and perked up. "Ah! A town! I can visit it to at least get some background information of this place."

He then raises both arms and points at the sky, exclaiming; "Jorge Joestar will solve this mystery!" This would probably cause attention towards him, given if others were around. He dusted off his clothes and excitedly sets off for the town. By the time he got there, he would glance at the golden statue in the middle of the town, accompanied with yelling. "A diner?" Now that he thought about it, he was hungry. He went straight for it and stood at the entrance, observing it.

X
X

[script class=bigimage on=mouseenter]
addClass selected bigimage
fadeIn 800 hoverimg[/script]

[script class=bigimage on=mouseleave]
addClass selected bigimage
fadeOut 600 hoverimg[/script]

[div class="bigimage" style="height: 150px; width:100% ; border-radius: 30px 30px 0px 0px; background-image:url(https://d3nxoulyw7bc8u.cloudfront.net/images/venue_template/665dc25f-efdc-4f5c-bd84-a68ba43a3225.jpg);filter: saturate(90%) contrast(100%);position:relative;top:-120px;left:100px"][div class="hoverimg" style="display:none; height: 150px; width:100% ; border-radius: 30px 30px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*TpoqY6ceN5EWz0C7L44aFg.jpeg);background-position:70% 30%;"]
"Even the most beautiful Rose has Thorns"
[/div][/div]
Eden Rose Lilith​
[class=1]
background-color: transparent;
height: 150px;
width:100%;
margin-left: -75px;
border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:2;
margin-top: 60px;
color:transparent;
font-size: 15px;
[/class]
[class name=1 state=hover]
background-color: #7B241C ;
border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px;
margin-left: 9px;
color: white;
font-size: 15px;
width: 100%;
opacity:0.5
[/class][div class=1]
xxxxxxxoutfit:
xxxxxxxmood:
xxxxxxxlocation:
xxxxxxxtags:

The night was going wonderfully! Mrs. Eden Rose Lilith was throwing another one of her magnifisent and extravegent parties. Drinking. Laughing. Dancing the night away. Lost in the moment she closes her eyes as she swirls around the dance floor. Eden opens her eyes just to be blinded by... sun? "What is going on here? It's about 10 o'clock at night!" She looks around from her current spot staring at the fat man yelling at two soldiers. From what she could hear they were trying to destroying their culture? Whatever that means. She was just about to walk up to the men when she heard the fat man say they had done away with the Magics. 'Does that mean people like me?' Eden thought to herself as she her anger flares inside her. Before making a drastic mistake she decided to forgo her previous plan and heads across the way to a man in a black and white pinstripe suit, passing back and forth, as though unsure of what to do.

"Hello! Um, my name is Eden Lilith. I think I may be a little lost. Could you tell me where I am please?" She smiles softly at the man, her green eyes shinning brightly against the sun. Eden could smell the fresh aroma, and she took a deep breath with a satisfied sigh. She looks to the man and apologizes "I am so sorry, I have just not smelled such a sweet and pleasing aroma since the local bakery burned down in my city."

[/div]
code: @s e v e n

For those on mobile

The night was going wonderfully! Mrs. Eden Rose Lilith was throwing another one of her magnificent and extravagant parties. Drinking. Laughing. Dancing the night away. Lost in the moment she closes her eyes as she swirls around the dance floor. Eden opens her eyes just to be blinded by... sun? "What is going on here? It's about 10 o'clock at night!" She looks around from her current spot staring at the fat man yelling at two soldiers. From what she could hear they were trying to destroying their culture? Whatever that means. She was just about to walk up to the men when she heard the fat man say they had done away with the Magics. 'Does that mean people like me?' Eden thought to herself as she her anger flares inside her. Before making a drastic mistake she decided to forgo her previous plan and heads across the way to a man in a black and white pinstripe suit, passing back and forth, as though unsure of what to do.

"Hello! Um, my name is Eden Lilith. I think I may be a little lost. Could you tell me where I am please?" She smiles softly at the man, her green eyes shinning brightly against the sun. Eden could smell the fresh aroma, and she took a deep breath with a satisfied sigh. She looks to the man and apologizes "I am so sorry, I have just not smelled such a sweet and pleasing aroma since the local bakery burned down in my city."​

Ava - Gratia

Her entire body was tense, for the first time in her life, she realised she might not be able to get out of this situation. She looked into Billie No Go’s eyes, feeling the cold steel of the knife held against her throat- this is it, this is when I die- she thought.
But then, *poof*, she fell to the ground with a thump, flinching before opening her eyes to the sun, the feel of cold metal upon her throat gone. She felt her body relax and began laughing to herself from relief. Where the hell am I? She thought.
She stood up, staggering, noticing a pathetically small town near her, and a more impressive city in the distance.
“Why couldn’t I have been rudely put there, huh?” she spat, smoothing down her perfect suit that was now covered in grass.
She noticed a fat man arguing with two other men, and a diner just behind them- she rolled her eyes at the men and went straight for the diner.
“First, food- if I can even stomach it. Second, whoever saved me and put me here is gonna get a kiss”.

Henry-Gratia

It felt a bit different, but being teleported here is on a whole 'nother level. He looked around as his scanners within his hud beeped at every sighting and everything, he slowly got up holding his PDW onto his chest and walking towards the human that seems to be a little similar to the statue, and also, screaming at the high level security team as well? Something was off. He stopped between the fat man and the two other robots, asking, "What seems to be the problem, gentleman...? " He didnt notice the glimpse of the diner beside him, he just continued to look at the three individuals. "Well...?" He said, waiting for an answer.

Marcus Wright
1589840744352.png

Marcus eyed the room layout, scoping out any threats before grabbing at his plasma rifle.

He didn't notice anyone else besides the strange robot and the voice that kept muttering "go go go go go go, from the corner."

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Jezza Jezza

Attachments

• 1589839120625.png
    1589839120625.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
The last time the alien duo was heard from in their home universe, Nessus and Arktos were hiding out in a barren planet. The planet had no native life, had a thin atmosphere, and had resources that were normally easily obtainable in other planets but hard to come by here. It was for these reasons that the two, specifically Nessus, decided to call this planet their temporary home. Nessus was running from the authorities, and he believed that they wouldn't bother searching a planet for him if the planet was considered "inhospitable." Consequently, they stayed on the lonely planet with supplies to last until they found a new suitable home.

So, you can imagine their surprise when they somehow wound up in Gratia. Arktos initially thought that he was hallucinating and that an oxygen leak somewhere in their shoddy base was the culprit. However, Nessus didn't need oxygen to live, and he was experiencing the same thing. They ended up in an unknown place abundant with all kinds of life - contrasting with the lifelessness on the duo's original planet. There were so many plants and a lot of pollen! So much so, in fact, that Nessus quickly developed an allergic reaction. His eyes watered and reddened as he began to profusely sneeze and cough.

"What kind of... AH-CHOO! ... Stupid joke... AH-CHOO! ... Is this...? Arktos! Get me a tissue..."

"I don't have any on me. They're still in the base. What, did you 'accidentally' teleport us somewhere again?"

"Don't talk to me... In that tone of voice... Ah... AH-CHOO! I wasn't anywhere near the teleporter... Sniff..."

Eventually, they began to investigate the area, where Nessus and Arktos found two men having a heated argument. There also was a small handful of people there who seemed like they didn't belong there... Nessus scoffed at the men, especially at the one objecting to the removal of a golden statue. "Cough-cough! What a goddamn moron. Arktos, if I ever start acting like this fattie over a stupid statue, feel free to strike me down." In response, Arktos smirks and says rather enthusiastically, "With pleasure..."

The two try to ignore the debating men and instead shifted their attention towards a strange man in a striped suit, who was walking about very anxiously. Arktos noticed that a red-haired woman was there as well, who he thought was very beautiful. But, either Nessus didn't notice her or didn't care about her, as he aggressively approached the man in the striped suit. Eden was in the way so, instead of politely asking her to move aside, Nessus rudely shoved her away before drawing out one of his rifles. Arktos stood by with a frown on his face as Nessus did his job.

"Hey, move aside, lady! YOU... Ah... AH-CHOO!" He angrily pointed at the man. Nessus appeared to have suddenly grown. Instead of standing around on his usual three pairs of legs, Nessus increased his stature by only standing on two pairs - and leaving one extra pair free to act as an extra pair of arms. He cocked his formidable laser rifle before continuing to berate the man. "You must be one of those hitmen who wanted that bounty over my head! Cough, I'll tell you what, you greedy little pest, you're gonna regret taking me here. Cough-cough, Forcing me into an unfamiliar landscape won't stop me from mauling you to death!" He cracked the knuckles on one pair of his arms and pointed the rifle at the man with the other. As for Arktos, he remained uncomfortably in the background.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92

Last edited:
Before Jorge could think of a simple explanation of how and why he just teleported here, he was interrupted in his thinking with the sudden arrival of others, and seemingly constant sneezing and coughing from someone. It was a small town, anyway. Before he could react in any way, a rather interesting woman approached the diner. He tried to get her attention by waving. "Uh, excuse me! May I ask who you are? I'm Jorge Joestar." He smiled.

Jorge concentrated on thinking again, and remembered a few words the fat man was rambling about. Magics..? Cultural rights? Sounds off. I'll have to ask that guy some questions, after I get some 'brain food'. Maybe the food here is delicious!

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Jalapeno24 Jalapeno24

Alex - Colonium

The mechanized figure was taking a step into the room as he put out a lit cigarette, dusting off the ashes to the side of the hall as he stepped into the room, giving his hands a nice and slow cracks and rubs with his hands with each other, alongside an occasional punch of a his fist into the palm of his other hand. As he gave his neck a rock from side to side, letting out a sigh as he felt every nice and relaxing pop. The sounds of wiring and circuitry, letting out whirrs and buzzes as he felt his hands extend by the wrist as he made his way through the room, the place, rather unsettling and for sure, out of place. Why was he here.

As he slowly turned his observing gaze to the machine, alongside the other silent machination. "What's happening?", CAIN spoke into Alex's mind, a metaphorical shake of his head was all he could do as he muttered in a low tone to his mental companion, "Your guess is as good as mine." Alex gave a tilt of the head to whoever else was in the room, as he looked to the machine after hearing it's greeting.

"Colonium huh? Thanks for the welcome."

1589840744352-png.727948

Marcus Wright- Location: Colonium

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Colonium, huh? Thanks for the welcome"

Marcus turned at the voice that joined him in the room. He seemed interesting from what he looked like at the moment, the man had cybernetics on his arm from what Marcus could notice at the time so far.

"We are on Colonium? I've never heard of this place. I was on Earth last i knew"

Riven Riven Jezza Jezza Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

As the fat man continued to yell, some blue girl would come up and ask what was going on along with a robot.....The three of them would stop immediately as the spoke and turned around as they stared. They’ve never seen someone like Terra before.
Uh......well, I’m trying to get my message into these two DUMBOS that the representatives new act is taking away everything we are! Including this statue......taking a city that was Old Age ever since Gratias beginning and changing it to a New Age filthy slime hole is completely insane!
Mister Mayor! Stop it! I suggest you shut it before you say something that can get you detained.
FUCK YOU!
The guard who was arguing with the Mayor would then promptly turn towards Henry with a frustrated sigh as the Mayor went to the left side of the statue to cool down, the eyes behind his mask squinting with curiosity.
Hey.......wait a minute you’re MPF! What’re you doing here soldier?
Just then two weirdos would come up to the Mayor and call him fat
FUCK YOU TOO!
All the mayors yelling would certainly make a few of the people walking around this morning to turn their heads, but not surprised at all....one of the nearby flappers would even say
“There he goes again....”

As Jorge and Ava went to the diner, they might notice the giant.....absolute hugeness of the neon sign on top of it “DINER” well I mean...it WAS a diner after all.... a white metal building with a giant red stripe across it.......very unusual considering the vintage look of all the other buildings.
Once inside, the place was quite empty, but there was still a lot to look at. A robotic bartender in a pinstripe suit was actively cleaning the counter and organizing glass cups as the television screens above him played the only source of noise in the room. On the many screens was an older man with white hair and a blue suit with many pins and medals on it standing on a stage smiling and waving as grand music played.....who was he?
There was also a flapper, the only other person in the diner besides you and the bartender, unlike the others she was very quiet, dressed in a black and silver dress with blonde curly hair and smoking a cigarette, not even acknowledging your arrival. If you wanted to interact with her, she’d be in a booth to the right.
The only other thing of notice was a wanted poster for an odd looking individual, it was another man in a pinstripe suit with a large fur coat, hat, and large elegant rings on every finger.....his name was simply “Mr. White” interesting.

As the man in the suit was approached by Eden, he would stop and look at her with a face of annoyance.
As she spoke he would merely glare at her seriously......until she mentioned she was lost......at that moment he realized
Hey uh.......did you happen to uh.....get uh.......poofed here? As if it was instant?
He would whisper to her before Nessus would shove her out of the way......pulling a gun on him and calling him a hitman and sneezing on him profusely.
Huh.....nice toy you got there sneezy.....I’m not a hitman.....but if you keep fucking sneezing on me a bounty will be the least of your worries.
The pinstripe man would say as he took a look around at the other pinstripe suited men, nodding before they all would casually open their coats......revealing Tommy guns hidden inside.
Come on......the boss wants to see the three of yas.
ZuzuChan95 ZuzuChan95
Smug Smug
MysticPainter92 MysticPainter92
Jalapeno24 Jalapeno24
DoomSlayer DoomSlayer
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

dd2e903a8ef6b9547d849378f7211e97.png

Interactions: N/A

"OVER THERE; TARGET SIGHTED! ALL TEAMS CONVERGE ON MY POSITION!"

'Great.'

The robed, armored woman revealed herself from her position behind a bush with a sudden Force-amplified dash forward; activating her lightsaber as a burgundy blade emitted from the weapon's hilt. Casting the robe aside and moving in an upward slash; she was quick to bisect the Replica soldier who compromised her location. No doubt the remainder of the group were on the way, and she had a limited window to act. Turning around and breaking into a dead sprint toward "the pit", she headed toward the dark, foreboding abyss at the edge of the world that the group dared not to go near. Soon her legs began to ache from the distance, but her body was quickly refreshed with adrenaline as a series of three-burst shots rang out from behind her. No doubt it was one of the Spartans on her trail, and confrontation was soon unavoidable. Turning around swiftly with a venomous snarl, the woman extended her left hand as purple lightening shot from her fingertips; contacting the powered suit of armor and near-instantly breaking the shields as the massive human released their weapon, and crumpled to the floor. Striding toward the downed Spartan, the woman was quick to finish them off by impaling the helmet with her lightsaber as she twisted, and pulled the sword out with a yank of her arm. With one final effort, she turned and ran toward The Pit as she secured her saber to her belt, and jumped into the abyss. Almost instantly she was met with horrific pain, and after letting out a blood curdling scream from the sensation of a thousand weights being forced upon her, the pain proved to be too much- knocking her unconscious.

A crimson portal opened from the sky; visible to anyone within two meters as it signaled that an entity of malice and evil had appeared within the world of Gratia. The portal had opened up near one of the parks, and vanished as quickly as it materialized; leaving behind the crumpled form of a feminine figure encased within a strange set of form-fitting onyx bodyarmor.

Last edited:
Ava- Gratia

Ava was looking up at the diner, very confused at giant neon sign- why ruin the vintage style of the town with such an ugly sight? She thought.
As she was about to push the door open, she realised someone was calling her.
"Uh, excuse me! May I ask who you are? I'm Jorge Joestar."
She looked him up and down, he was relatively young- and extremely enthusiastic.
“The names Rossa, pleased to meet ya Jorge.”
Her thick New York accent pushing through.
She pulled out a packet of cigarettes, lighting one for herself before offering one to the obviously underage guy.

“Hey, do you mind if I ask you something? Ya got any idea where the hell we are?”
She pushed the door open, leading into the diner and looking behind her waiting for Jorge to follow.
Smug Smug

As a crowd gathered around the robot, as well as the individuals, including Terra, he looked around frantically, he felt like he was gonna lose a bolt over the crowd, or how this was going to escalate. He pulled the gas bolt of the SMG and fired in the sky, making a warning shot. The crowd backs up in silence. His voice synthesizer raised volume as loud as a megaphone.

"CAN EVERYONE PLEASE HAVE SOME FUCKING DENCENCY AROUND THIS CITY!? FOR A DECADE PLEASE...!?I am sorry for my actions, but this needs to stop. As for you...."

He turned to the Mayor, and grabbed his shirt pulling it up with only one hand, lifting him up, his weight didnt bother Henry. He stared at him and lowers the volume back to normal, saying,

"...can you accept a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, nothing wrong with that right? And you, on the other hand, thinks its gonna eat your eyeballs out like a vulture. Cut the crap, Mayor. This city needs room for improvement anyways."

After his little message he gave to the Mayor, he lets go of his shirt, dropping him back on his feet. He slowly stared at the guards, as he shook his head in discontent slowly, looking at everyone in the silent, yet mumbling crowd, he looked at all of them.

"....go back to whatever all of you were doing, this thing is over, nothing to see here anymore, folks. Return to your normal schedules, as usual. Make some space."

The crowd leaving, yet still silently talking about what just happened. As soon as all of them left, Henry sighs, and he, again, stared back at the Mayor.

"We are never talking about this again, if you do anything in particular of changing the Gratia's sector improvement act, I am not helping you drink your baby nutrients, if you cant decide correctly."
He stared at Terra, turning his head sideways like a dog, as he stood.

"Well, what are you still doing here, magician?"
Henry spoke, as he checked his SMG's drum mag if there was still any ammo in it.

ZuzuChan95 ZuzuChan95

Last edited:
Jorge looked curiously at the cigarette, then shook his head no. "I'm fine, thanks." He gazed at the neon sign, too, and noticed how the diner itself looked out of place. He looked at the style of the town, nothing he'd seen before. It felt old. He took note of the difference and quickly followed Rossa inside.

"I'd like to ask the same. I was just.. poofed into this place, after I was on a murder case. But now that I'm here, I might as well abandon it and solve this predicament we're in." He went over to the counter and looked up at the televisions, showcasing the flashy blue suit guy, then turned back to Rossa. "Did you arrive in a similar way, Rossa?"

Jalapeno24 Jalapeno24

dd2e903a8ef6b9547d849378f7211e97.png

Interactions: N/A

The woman began to stir awake with a light groan as each limb slightly jerked, looking more like a reflexive response more than a coordinated one as she pushed herself upright. Everything hurt, and that pissed her the hell off as she shakily stood upright and looked around- her bright hazel eyes deepening into an orange flare as she took a moment to control herself. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she opened them to reveal a light hazel coloration. Not only that, but the environment seemed to explode into an aura of pearl-white coloration; mixed with swirls of green gardens, streets of gold and bronze, and the air punctuated by the tranquil sounds of chirping birds and running water. The woman hadn't felt this peaceful in a long, long time; the scene serving to briefly remind her that, although she'd primarily studied in the Dark Side of the Force, she was no longer abound by the Sith Code. No- she did not consider herself a Sith from this moment forward. Rather, a powerful being of the Force, and through her usage of it, it would serve to further her goals in this life, and the next.

Scanning the environment, her sense of the Force was strong in this area; much stronger than the last world she was on. However, it was not as clouding nor heavy as the Dark Side. It would take some time, but there wasn't a doubt on her part that she wouldn't be able to use her powers upon tapping into the Force. Perhaps with the right resources, she could field a clone army against anything that would dare to oppose her. Yes.... that goal, would be sufficient enough. Now smiling contentedly to herself, she soon became distracted by what sounded like angered yelling out in the distance- followed by a burst of gunfire. Within a moment's notice, the woman snapped into a high degree of alertness as she gauged the distance from the sound, and began to make her way toward it. Her right hand hovered around the hilt of her weapon, ready to draw it at a moment's notice.

--Gratia--
Tsukasa Kadoya
Kamen Ride: N/A

Tsukasa was off in another world, fighting some kaijins like it's simply monday. He was used to this life. Travelling throughout multiple universes and doing whatever seems the most interesting at the time and determine if he should 'destroy it'. Of course, Tsukasa couldn't destroy the worlds like he used to, but he still liked the travels he make.

ATTACK RIDE: SLASH!

The magenta clad rider placed a card on his belt, pressing on the sides of the buckle. His blade, stemming from what seems to be a steel white journal glowed bright pink. It created afterimages as he swung it at an octopus monster of sorts. The monster exploded in a ball of fire and smoke. Tsukasa was left standing, relishing in his victory when he suddenly finds him within a crossroads of sorts. On one path, a small town. On the other, a city. He expanded the magenta buckle on his belt once more, reverting him back to his civilian form--a brown haired man clad in a black business suit and a magenta polo. Hung around his neck was a blackbird camera with the same color as his polo.

"Now where am I...?" Tsukasa pondered as he looked around, soon deciding to head for the town. He didn't mind the commotion. In fact, he welcomed it as he casually waltz in inside the diner, sitting at the far corner, looking outside.

--Colonium--
Stella//Black Rock Shooter
Heat Level: OVERHEAT

Cannonfire can be heard in the far edges of the moon as a young girl fends a giant black and white robot with two heads and giant hands. The young girl left streaks of blue fire as she strafed to the side, dodging the robot's swing of its hand as it turned slowly. It spreads its hands, soon conjuring a giant ball of purple energy as the girl tried to finish it off as quickly as possible. She fired blue burning boulders at the robot, hitting its entire being. However, she jolted midfire. Smoke seeped out of her entire body as she stood there, frozen. She overheated. Her desire of taking down the giant robot made her forget about her one weakness. The giant purple orb was launched, closing in. Before her cooling system fully stopped the overheating protocol, her sights suddenly shifts, and no longer was she on the moon. Instead, she finds herself back at earth--specifically, at some kind of housing area. She glanced around, seeing the torn wallpaper and broken furniture.

Stella, the girl weilding a giant black cannon, didn't think much of this. She believes that she has simply been transported back to earth by means she hasn't known. However, it would take her a while to move--considering that she's still overheating.

1589934886886.png

A portal opened and a woman dressed in short explorer gear stared down the rather... interesting crowd around here. She grunted, preferring to step in the back away from the crowd at large. Her surroundings were a lot more interesting than she thought. Lots of folks surrounded what was some man in a pinstripe suit yelling about a statue that meant a lot to one side and others arguing about a city ordinance of some kind.

A gunshot was heard in the air and suddenly others nearby seemed to get riled up.

She had certainly hoped the crowd would stay with the two groups.

She frowned and eyed the rather overbearing sign that said "Diner" on it.

She instead used the back side of the Diner area as her own, making sure nobody saw her, she held her own little brand of "eco leaves" as she called them back home and dripped them into a little squeezer, quickly and quietly slipping it away for safekeeping.

She then would play it safe, pulling out a gun and keeping it near her.

Colonium
The robot would nod in acknowledgment at Marcus and Alexes thank you’s, the two of them sounding awfully confused.
I do believe that you aren’t from around here.....are you......well, you are on the planet Colonium In the Infinitus system......I do apologize for the rough appearance of this place.....the war is being quite harsh on us.
Bertram would then look to Harold......who was sitting in the corner being a weeb
Oh dear......Sir are you alright? I have a variety of......cooling......refreshments if the trip has parched your mind.....poofing can be quite exhausting........but absolutely necessary.The robot Would say.....the last part being a rather ominous whisper as he reached down and took a glass to clean.
Just then another visitor would appear.....but stayed still and didn’t move.....Bertram would give a greeting nonetheless
Welcome to Colonium
Jezza Jezza
darkred darkred
Riven Riven
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
"There's no need for this argument. Let's try to solve this peacefully." Terra's hand began to glow as she stood in between the mayor and these guards. It was a way to get them to back up. Then she noticed that this machine was getting into this situation as well. Terra kept staring at this strange machine. She had seen works like this before but it was always something she couldn't grasp. Is this some sort of machine? Was it being held by some sort of magic? Was it sentient? What created it in the first place? Terra shook ahead and turned her attention back to the mayor.

"Are you alright sir? I may not know what's going on but I can help you." Then Terra turned to the machine that just talked to her, "I am no mere magician. I've lived what would be considered many lifetimes." She felt very cautious around this thing as it held it's weapon. This wasn't anything she had seen before. Just to be safe Terra summoned two giant wolves by her side. At first she wasn't sure if her spells were going to work here, but seeing as she could summon these wolves Terra sighed in relief.

"Watch my back okay. Don't be afraid to attack if this thing turns hostile," Terra whispered to the wolves. They whimpered in response and stood in between Terra and the machine man.

Terra was going to ignore this machine for the time being as need and looked back at the mayor, "Could you tell me more about this New Age and Old Age business? Perhaps I could help figure this issue out. My name is Terra Galanadel. Just call me Terra." The woman then smiled at the man. It mattered not if she was somewhere that was strange. She would still keep to her ideals and personality.

DoomSlayer DoomSlayer

"A magician is a magician if you have some tricks up your own sleeve, lady. And dont think I didnt hear that just now."
He looked back at the Mayor, as he loaded the drum mag back into the weapon, pulling the gas bolt and holding it tightly, checking the reflex sight if it still works.
"Hes basically not accepting change, its like he cannot accept new things, just like how all humans witnessed the year changing from 1999 to 2000 as if it was the end of the world, turns out, its just a thing needed to change. No big deal, same as for this one. "
He stared at the guards, speaking at a low, quiet-toned voice.
"Im with the GSF, MPF was my dream but I wasnt programmed for the duty, by the way. Im just off-duty right now because of this sector's improvement act. Thats what everyone says whenever they see me."
He looked back down at his right wrist, as a holographic watch, looking at the time.

She shrugged at Jorge’s refusal of the cigarette, and rose an eyebrow at his mentioning of being some sort of detective- not the kind of people that Ava usually got on with.
Before Jorge could finish his last question and turn to look at Ava, she had already began approaching the lonesome flapper in far right of the diner.
A smug smile upon her face, she leaned against the side of the booth, inhaling a puff of her cigarette before speaking to gain this flawless women’s attention.
“Well hello, Sugar. Ya come here often?”
Smug Smug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back