• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: World in Terror

Rex shrugged. "I mean, we're not wanted yet. We may be 'bio-terrorists,' but nobody knows that!"

"No," Light said, "Zach is right... can I call you Zach?" Light asked. "We don't know when they'll hold a conference about it, and if my theory about them trying to villain-ize us is true, than the sooner the better for them."

Assailant said:
Rex shrugged. "I mean, we're not wanted yet. We may be 'bio-terrorists,' but nobody knows that!"
"No," Light said, "Zach is right... can I call you Zach?" Light asked. "We don't know when they'll hold a conference about it, and if my theory about them trying to villain-ize us is true, than the sooner the better for them."
"Zach is fine, although I've never been called anything other than my full name before."

"WHEW, SORRY I'M LATE GUYS!" A voice yelled out. A woman came running into the square and wiped some sweat off her head. "Man, you guys already took care of the mess, huh? I was kinda far away, so unfortunately I didn't get here soon." She looked around and approached the group. "Name's Jane. Nice to meet you all!" She said with a little wave.

@Zabuzas Son @Chayliel @AvidElmV2 @Delacare @Scrubnoppon

(Borrowing Jane to remember something, hope you don't mind, don'tcareeitherway, THAAAANKS!)

Apoc charged forwards, practically tackling her. He raised her into the air, giggling wildly. "You are my new best friend! I shall call you fluffy and you will be my fluffy! Show me your spleen, Fluffy!" Apoc stared Jane in the eyes for awhile, seemingly reminiscing before bringing Jane into a genuine heartfelt hug. "Sophie... Hng... WARM AND TINGLY PAINS!" Apoc suddenly dropped Jane to the floor and walked away, murmuring something about feeling too good.

Jane frowned and followed after Apoc, attempting to read into his mind but finding it to be chaotic and almost unreadable. Like an intense encryption. This may take some time. "I can't quite show you my spleen, but it sounds like you remembered something important. Who is this Sophie... if you don't mind me asking...?"

@AvidElmV2

Warren really thought about what Zachary said. "Oh come on! What's the WORST that can happen? It's not like we're the bad guys here. As long as we lay low, and don't kill anyone or raise suspicion, they'll think it's just a bunch of friends going out to lunch.

I mean, if the news of us hasn't spread yet. In that case, we need to... Huh?" Another woman came around

"Oh hello! I'm Warren, and this is my dog missile. We were going to eat, well, maybe. We Dunno yet."

Apoc stopped in his tracks and turned to Jane, bending over to talk to her. "Me thinks you can't help me. Me thinks you very pretty human lady, though." Apoc gave Jane a slight pat on the head, ruffling her hair. He groaned slightly and rubbed his ear with the palm of his hand. "Mmm... Shut up, shut up... You'll embarrass me in front of the beautiful woman!" Although it seemed as though he were talking to himself, if Jane we're to focus she would be able to hear a second voice besides his own. 'Issac, I think she might want to help us. I'm not going to take any chances- Oh... Uh... Heeeey. Are you... Poking around in my... Er, Apoc's... Head?'

Jane frowned. "Oh, thank you. Though I am interested in that other person in your head. Isaac? Yeah, I can hear you. What's going on?"

'Oh not much, just hanging out, chilling, having fun with my- GET THIS GUY OUT OF MY BODY!'

"I don't like that tone, young man! I sentence you to quintuple life in space prison! Also known as SPACE AUSTRALIA!"

Jane could hear a crying sound resonating deep within Apoc's mind. 'Do you see what I have to go through? Do you SEE!?'

Jane made a hissing sound. "Aw man. Well, this certainly seems like a conundrum." Jane felt a tap on her shoulder, and she looked over to see Rex next to her.

"Um... hello Jane, um-"

"Hey Rex." Rex's eyes widened.

"How did-"

"Mind reading." Jane placed her fingers on her temples with a grin. Rex opened his mouth to speak, but before he even could Jane spoke up. "Apoc isn't the only one living in that body." Rex looked confused while Jane turned back to the man... the two? "Gotta be honest though, Isaac, you're mind is like an oasis in the chaotic landscape that is Apoc's mind. Very nice. Very orderly, gotta say." She chuckled. "Sucks. How long have you been like this?" She already knew the answer to that, but she wanted to let Isaac talk. She knew that he didn't have control, so she was the first person besides Apoc that Isaac could actually talk to since this happened. So she'd let him talk.

'Apoc's been around longer. Ask him, I guess.'

Apoc's face lit up. He was being include in the question fest! Huzzah! Looking towards Jane, Apoc put up a hand and started to add and subtract digits. "We have been body buddies for many, many moons... So, five years. Give or take a moon."

Jane nodded with pursed lips. "So Apoc's the original? Funny, that's not usually how you'd expect these kinds of stories to go. Oh! Wanna see a cool trick?"

"I'm in your head now!" Apoc and Isaac would've heard in their heads... head... whatever. "I also specialize in telepathy."

'No, no, no, no... I'm the original. But Apoc is my body. It's kinda confusing, but I have theories. One is that Apoc was created to cope with... Whatever it was that I went through and his personality at some point dominated my own. An extreme case of DID. I don't know much because... Well, I kinda got most if not all of my memories wiped when the scientists at Facility 7 tried to get rid of me, its a long story, okay?' Apoc sat down in front of Jane, rocking to and fro, listening to Jane and Issac go back and forth. "....Nerds..."

"Hmm... That is how DID works," Jane said before crossing her arms. "Though a few things make me think this isn't DID. While the 'coping with trauma' thing does fit, DID is usually present with young children who went through trauma. You were a teenager when that happened. Furthermore, an alter wouldn't gain full control. The fact that you and Apoc have achieved coconsciousness alone speaks volumes about your progress, yet you have no control yourself. No, I don't think DID matches up with this. Perhaps a strange form of schizophrenia?"

Chayliel said:
Marshall smiled once one of the few officers who managed to escape reported to him. He began to laugh. Even Curtis was confused, he had thought the entire mission was a failure. They hadn't captured any conduits, nor killed them. He wondered what his brother was laughing about, but he soon explained. "It was not a failure at all. This was designed to make us succeed no matter what. We lost a few men, but now, we know who some of these righteous conduits are, their powers, their weaknesses, and they all just blew up a landmark and killed all of the DUP officers who tried to investigate. Those sick monsters." He bagel to chuckle again. Curtis, behind his mask, held a slightly terrified face. His brother held no feelings anymore. He knew the power was getting to his head. Doing everything his own way. Not caring about the lives of anyone. He refused to speak. Marshall, with incredible speed, pulled out a pistol from his coat and aimed it at the surviving DUP officer's forehead, releasing a bullet through the poor man's brain. Before the officer's body could hit the roof, Marshall grabbed his torso and threw the body towards the tanks, saying, "All of you were supposed to die...."
The seemingly lifeless body of the DUP soldier fell towards the ground. The only resistance it encountered being the ruins of a tank that didn't exactly cushion its fall. All was still as the armored suit was all that remained of the officer that only wished to report to his superior what had happened.

That was until a child's laughter emitted from inside the body armor.

"My, my I remember now why I never trusted you Marshall," murmured a small girl that couldn't of been more than probably seven or eight as she crawled out from inside the armor that was clearly too large for her. None other than a conduit could of probably survived the fall.

Of course Marshall had never been talking to an actual survivor of the earlier massacre. That officer had already been killed some time previously before he had even had the chance to storm in on the suicide mission against the conduits. Instead...

Slowly as the girl stood up and jumped off the tank her body began to rapidly rupture and contort before a green haired, much older girl wearing a gas mask was all that remained. It was amusing how Marshall, in his rush to dispose of the supposed body, never realized that his bullet didn't connect. Gumi had transformed too quickly into the small child, just barely managing to shorten her height before the bullet would have went straight through her brains.

"Now just to make sure that baka didn't get himself killed, seeing as that would be inconvenient..." Copycat continued to talk to herself as she looked around. Finding a sore thumb like a blue haired conduit couldn't be that difficult..

---

The dark haze that had been entirely engulfing the plaza in darkness slowly started to retreat. With the majority of those fearful individuals that had been fueling Kaito's power now either deceased or long since fled it was becoming too much of a strain to keep his powers going. The gas mask wearing individual watched cautiously as the other conduits seemed to carry on casual conversations and greetings now that the surprise trap and battle was over.

Kaito was preparing to make his approach to them before he clutched his head in his heads in agonizing pain. In his own excitement from the prospects of what he would do to the DUP his gas mask had slightly slipped off earlier.

Now the last remnants of the dark haze grouped together and coiled into tendrils that lashed out and grabbed the conduit forming them. The blue haired conduit started to tremble as his troubled mind was being forced to relive the worst experience of his live. From any other person's perspective it would of looked like whoever this strange individual was, he must of had a plethora of mental problems.

'I dunno. All I know is that this guy ruined my life. And I want it ba- Woah, Apoc! Why are we moving?" Apoc stood and turned around to leave. "I'm tired you and pretty lady can talk tomorrow." And with that, Issac left to find some hole to sleep in.

(It's really late where I am. Going to bed.)

Zachary watched the new arrival and her conversation with Apoc and Issac coolly. He had finally shaken that last vestiges of fear and was back in control. He didn't want to be here anymore; all this death and desolation was making him sick, physically sick.

"If you all want to just stand around and wait for the off chance that the enemy has more in store, feel free, but I'm leaving this graveyard before I get sick." He stood up taller and turned back towards his house.

He was going home. Hopefully, no one who had seen him with this group had recognized him.

"I want to thank you again, Rex, for helping me when the fear took hold. I would accept your offer of protection, but I can take care of myself. So long everyone. It has been terrible."

Zachary strode off purposefully, in the general direction of his house. He planned on taking a meandering path just encase he was being followed or watched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane quickly turned over to Kaito as his power attacked him. While the others could see him being affected by the powers, she was able to see into his mind. His fear, what he was seeing... She saw it too.

Her eyes widened. "Rex..." Rex turned to her.

"Y-yeah?"

"Now would be a good time to use that soothing power of yours." Rex nodded and ran over to Kaito. "Don't hug him or restrain him in any way." Rex nodded and began exuding his warm light onto Kaito, cutting through the darkness and warming his soul. Meanwhile, Jane used her emotional powers to calm Kaito down.

Ashley still hadn't gotten used to all of her new powers but she sure was enjoying them. She tested them loudly and she didn't care where she was as long as she was alone. She almost reached her limit at the last note, pretty tired and almost falling to the floor.

"Hooray, encore...encore is tiring...I need a break." She said. She often says her mind out loud, especially when there's nobody to talk to. She doesn't get lonely, she just gets bored. But with new powers comes new activities, yay for her. She didn't care if anyone heard her, she was having too much fun.

She sat down for a while and began again, this time it was just normal and not as loud as it used to be earlier. It was about as loud as low volume on a tv screen so only close proximity people can hear a cool sort of dubstep. She conducted with her fingers and that's all she did for a bit before lying down looking at the sky and closing her eyes looking for newer ideas to form. She heard so much music from video games and some web shows that she could only find her favorite ones. She got these abilities only days ago and she still isn't attracting attention from anything but the silent air around her. Not much changed about her life other than her online friends are probably either dead or in Europe. 'Seems like I'm all alone. Perfect, just the way I love it.' She thought before going to sleep for once.

@Open for interaction

Assailant said:
Jane quickly turned over to Kaito as his power attacked him. While the others could see him being affected by the powers, she was able to see into his mind. His fear, what he was seeing... She saw it too.
Her eyes widened. "Rex..." Rex turned to her.

"Y-yeah?"

"Now would be a good time to use that soothing power of yours." Rex nodded and ran over to Kaito. "Don't hug him or restrain him in any way." Rex nodded and began exuding his warm light onto Kaito, cutting through the darkness and warming his soul. Meanwhile, Jane used her emotional powers to calm Kaito down.
With the added help of both Rex and Jane the tendrils holding back the conduit slowly seeped back into nothingness as the conduit nearly crumbled to the floor. With his gas mask hanging off the side of his face, Kaito looked similar to that of a cornered animal with his wide eyes trying to decide whether or not to incite either his fight or flight instinct.

That was until a couple of deep breaths later a much more passive, calm looking Kaito took over if only temporarily. Slowly, the conduit raised one of his hands and firmly placed the gas mask back on his face correctly. Now he could only stare at the two conduits who had helped him for no particular reason.

"Thank you," Kaito whispered, his voice being low and certainly wouldn't of been easy for either Rex or Jane to actually hear.

Rex smiled. Rex was still right next to Kaito, so he had just managed to make out what he said. "No problem!" Jane, with her mind reading, didn't even have to hear. She knew he was saying it.

"Yeah, don't mention it. Always happy to help."

Apoc marched through thousands of yards of muck, searching for somewhere to rest and something to eat. He was somewhere in Chicago's sewer system, haven awoken a few hours earlier. A rat plopped on his shoulder, causing him to stare at it inquisitively. "Issac... Look.. It's a tiny dog..." Using his index finger, he began to poke and prod the rodent, much it his dismay. 'Apoc, what are you talking about- Oh my god, ew! Dude, where are we!? Is this the sewer!?" Apoc nodded, cuffing his hands around the rat to gently pick it, lovingly stoking it. He stopped when he heard the hushed sound of music. "My ear holes are enjoying this..." Apoc spotted a ladder leading to a manhole and climbed up in, squeezing through the hole. As he arrived on the street, Apoc followed the dim sound to a girl, laying down on her make, strumming a nonexistent instrument, yet somehow making music. He continued to stroke his new pet rat, which had begun to enjoy it, letting out a low moaning noise, revealing his presence to the teen. "Magic... Teach me your ways, oh wonderful magician, so that I may become queen of this realm!"

@TheOnlyCatbug

Ashley was almost asleep until she heard a voice come to her. He called her "magician" even though that's normally a term given to people who use actual instruments and not the fingers needed to create electronic music.

"I'm no magician, but if you really want a show go ahead and ask." She said trying to bait him. She really wanted this guy to go away, hopefully he dies by this next note. Ashley would kill anyone just for some alone time, but she could use another person. She heard of things about other conduits and she was interested in their powers until she found her's. She also saw that the others were highly tolerant, so maybe she'll talk for a bit. It was really up to the other person. She opened one eye, looking at him upside down. He looked a little scary but she dealt with worse at school and at least he isn't a flesh monster from a video game.

@AvidElmV2

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Ashley was almost asleep until she heard a voice come to her. He called her "magician" even though that's normally a term given to people who use actual instruments and not the fingers needed to create electronic music.
"I'm no magician, but if you really want a show go ahead and ask." She said trying to bait him. She really wanted this guy to go away, hopefully he dies by this next note. Ashley would kill anyone just for some alone time, but she could use another person. She heard of things about other conduits and she was interested in their powers until she found her's. She also saw that the others were highly tolerant, so maybe she'll talk for a bit. It was really up to the other person. She opened one eye, looking at him upside down. He looked a little scary but she dealt with worse at school and at least he isn't a flesh monster from a video game.

@AvidElmV2
(What KIND of flesh monsters?)

"Show me your magical ways, oh wise one!" Apoc placed his pet into his pocket for the time being, the rodent attempting to peek out of the mans deep pocket. 'Apoc, I just want you to know I have no faith whatsoever for you in an social situation, no matter the circumstances. You could be talking to a boulder and make it uncomfortable enough to walk away or terrify it to the point where it passes out.' Apoc simply let out an agitated breathe, nodding lightly. Issac simply sighed, sat back, and watched the show. This was gonna be good.

@TheOnlyCatbug

Last edited by a moderator:
AvidElmV2 said:
(What KIND of flesh monsters?)
"Show me your magical ways, oh wise one!" Apoc placed his pet into his pocket for the time being, the rodent attempting to peek out of the mans deep pocket. 'Apoc, I just want you to know I have no faith whatsoever for you in an social situation, no matter the circumstances. You could be talking to a boulder and make it uncomfortable enough to walk away or terrify it to the point where it passes out.' Apoc simply let out an agitated breathe, nodding lightly. Issac simply sighed, sat back, and watched the show. This was gonna be good.

@TheOnlyCatbug
(I don't know, do real life video games exist here!? Fuck it, imagine it! I don't ca-*walks away*)

Ashley liked this person for his stupidity. Well, maybe. She saw the rat in his pocket. That's all she focused on for a bit.

'Ew. Ok you're gonna die now. Idiot. This is gonna be my first kill now.' She thought raising her hand. Her middle finger made a sound like it was charging, it was very high pitched. Then a voice came out of it. "GO. AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" It got louder and higher pitched every second.

She swore that people in Alaska could hear the voice, but she always overestimated. She sat then stood up. She looked almost out of breath. She smiled, she was really loving herself now. And him for allowing her to test her powers on other people, he should be dead.

But he wasn't.

@AvidElmV2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back