• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Infamous Like Roleplay

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
I have an Infamous /like/ Roleplay up and going and I'm looking for skilled roleplayers to fill it up. I'm looking for about 3-4 players. I have about 2-3 already, and I dont' care to make this too big.....yet.

This is not a fandom, this has NOTHING to do with infamous. Infamous was just the easiest way to describe it without going into detail in the title.

:3 Thank You for Flying with Delta.

There's a three paragraph minimum :3 if you think you can keep up with that, you're welcomed to join.

As I said earlier, if you think you can handle the 3 paragraph minimum you're welcomed to join :3 i'll send you the link

Alright. Lol I repeat what I've already said going to PM you two the link since i forgot to earlier xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back