• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ι¬±ζ†€π’𝐧𝐝𝐒𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 ― temporary ooc

ι¬±ζ†€π’π§ππ’π π§πšπ­π’π¨π§
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

a vaguely-historical danganronpa rp.

poi

permanent iishanten
Roleplay Type(s)
this thread is here while the discord gets set up. o7

Before I get crackin',is it mandatory to use the code or can I use more typical formatting as long as I get all the pertinent info down?

i would say it's ideal to use the code for the sake of the thread's consistency, but honestly, it doesn't really matter too much, so long as the info that needs to be there, is there. 0:
(that said, unless you wish to add more info than necessary, the main concern had more to do with more code-heavy sheets, since those tend to be made with... well, specific slots for a lot more information. :'D)

Figured I'd post my sheet to get the ball rolling. Let me know if the details work.

(I DID have an idea for one other character,but I'm not one to juggle characters so I think I'll participate only in this capacity.)

yeah, no issue there. 0: i'll go ahead and say the details seem fine to me! i'll work on getting marica up on the roster soon.

(also, that is fine. though we may have suggested that people play two characters, it is by no means mandatory. o7)

Choices, choices. Been mulling over what kind of characters I'd go with. Some ideas I had include some sort of dignitary from a neighboring China-coded country (especially if this is set way back around an Edo-equivalent period) who is there for negotiations regarding trade and/or peace talks, some sort of high ranking royal guard, or a renowned blacksmith who was supposed to deliver a special sword commissioned by the king.

I also think it'd be amusing if one of the characters would be an assassin/spy who actually did have malicious intentions, but ironically is technically innocent of any wrongdoing since the king died before they could really do anything, if anyone wants to go for that.

Another foreign visitor could make a good character for more contrast.

And "person who was going to kill but missed their chance" is like THE Danganronpa trope.

alright, i got around to making a thread index so that navigation between threads is easier! for now, i'll probably be working to expand on the list of specific locations, so if anyone has something they might potentially want to add (namely, for this rp's equivalent of "talent building rooms", for example, which could probably just be places related to the characters' occupations), feel free to let me know. for reference, the main area of the killing game "arena" will be a palace town, rather than just the actual palace.

Verite Verite all of those ideas have a lot of potential, for sure! truthfully, the first thought that crossed my mind was that if someone were a royal guard, there's a chance they might have somewhat interacted with a few of the other characters, prior to the king's death. 0: so there might be more room for relationship history/already-established impressions, if that's something you might be interested in.

Figured I'd post my sheet to get the ball rolling. Let me know if the details work.

(I DID have an idea for one other character,but I'm not one to juggle characters so I think I'll participate only in this capacity.)
hey, all the details seem good! πŸ‘ if you could though, it would help us a lot if you added marica's height and weight, and what those would look likeβ€”those two details specifically. the reason being is that it'll play a role narrative-wise and especially when we get into the usual DR stuff.

Alright, got my characters up. Hopefully they're both good to go!

Alright, got my characters up. Hopefully they're both good to go!

the information looks good! though for the image, i'm not sure if its intentional, but tianyou doesn't seem to have one/the url doesn't work. 0: as for yuna, i'll get theirs up on the roster soon. o7

Ah, strange. I went ahead and changed the URL for Tianyou's pic, has that fixed it?

Verite Verite yeah, its showing up now. i'll work to put him up on the roster now :>

Nellancholy Nellancholy alright, epic. o7 (well, it does make sense, after all! muscle is pretty heavy.)

hi!! i posted a cs, please lmk if the details work and if i must change anything!! C:

oishui oishui everything looks great to me! i'll let our gm know if they haven't seen it already. love the neat little mbti tidbit you added for makiyo on the extras ^^

oishui oishui yeah, seconded; she is good to go! i've gone ahead and updated the roster to include her. :>

Verite Verite Nellancholy Nellancholy since it seems it may take awhile for us to end up with a full cast, if at all, would you all like to get started with the prologue soon? that way we can get the ball rolling rather than just sitting around, and if new characters show up during then, it wouldn't be too hard to slot them in. 0:

(also, here is the link for the discord server!)

Could be fun. Since two characters are encouraged, you could probably even play both of them if you'd like.

I'll think about it, though I feel like playing both would be too overwhelming to me. Thanks for the feedback. Once I read everyone's characters and roles I'll decide which one to go with.
Leaning towards the sellsword
I wouldn't be against someone collabing and making the conman/woman with me though.

I'll think about it, though I feel like playing both would be too overwhelming to me. Thanks for the feedback. Once I read everyone's characters and roles I'll decide which one to go with.
Leaning towards the sellsword
I wouldn't be against someone collabing and making the conman/woman with me though.
ironically enough, i’ve been lurking on this thread for a few days and planned on making a con-artist character. lmk if/how you wanna collaborate backstories >_>

Yet Yet watamelon watamelon ooh, hello! yeah, that sort of dynamic could really spice things up if you both decide to go for it. as a heads up, i do believe in-character will start sometime this week, but since it'll be the prologue, you should still have a good amount of time to get the CSs up if you hadn't already done so. 0:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back