• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Indie RPG Mess of Ideas

Mew

Doom Kitten

madotsuki_o_by_likesac-d9tqlb0.jpg

So, I'm just doing a basic interest check. I'm wondering how many fans of Ib or Yume Nikki (and other fangames,) or horror games of this caliber actually roleplay on RpN. I want to make a medium-scale roleplay around one of these topics. 

Some ideas so far are...

Yume Nikki:

Madotsuki faces reality. (This would include all of the characters in Mado's dreams, in their real-life forms. Lots of creative freedom, despite the no OC premise.)

Ib

An alternate scenario with multiple OCs in Guertena's wonderland. (Possibility for a 1x1) (Perhaps battle royale?) (Painting OCs as well as humans)

Dot Flow:

Much like the Yume Nikki rp, this would be Sabitsuki's reality. Full group brainstorm on what theory we'll follow for the time period and landscape, as well as the race of Sabi because all of these things are up to interpretation in game. 

Fleshchild:

(Big maybe.) Users grow by harvesting flesh. Perhaps we could have regular people trying to rid the world of Fleshchildren, as the conflict.

Yume Nikki + Fangames:

So this just dawned on me.. What if there WAS a way to rp in the protagonist's dreamworld??

WHAT IF ALL OF THE FANGAME PROTAGONISTS MET IN REAL LIFE

Again, this is all just a bunch of messy ideas in one place. Please give commentary! I'm just trying to see if this is worth planning~ 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay. don't be sad, be patient. It will take time for someone to find this and be interested in it. @Mew 

I like all of these ideas (although I have never played .flow or fleshchild before TT-TT). I would love it if we could do a horror rpg roleplay~ The fandom isn't big enough for me to miss this oppertunity, sadly "^ - ^ Aside from that, do you know other games of this genre? Like Mad Father, Misao, Witch's House, Ao Oni,  Stray Cat Crossing or Forest of Drizzling Rain?

If I had joined a year ago I would have replied to this!
I'm interested in the alternate scenario OC rp.

If it's still available and you're still interested, I'd like to do the Ib option please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back