• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled, "damn right it is, y'got two spectacular wolf and bear by your side." He said as he pet Rika.

Rika buffed in agreement, licking Graham's hand a couple more times before resting her head on her paws.

"Yep, yep." Reaver smiled and kissed Graham's cheek while softly stroking Rika's fur.

((-tilts head- Uhm. . .
I could go for innocent angels so let's go to Yulvo, maybe?))

(Kk)
Yuki, being the sweetheart that she was, came in with a table of breakfast for Malvo before setting down on the nightstand and gently tapping Malvo's shoulder. "Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead."

(Kk)
Yuki, being the sweetheart that she was, came in with a table of breakfast for Malvo before setting down on the nightstand and gently tapping Malvo's shoulder. "Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead."

Malvo's nose twitched as she could smell the food, a soft and tired groan slipping from her as she was poked so gently. She'd then open an eye, yawning soft. "Y'didn't have t' do thaaat." She whined, then, from the sweetness.

Malvo's nose twitched as she could smell the food, a soft and tired groan slipping from her as she was poked so gently. She'd then open an eye, yawning soft. "Y'didn't have t' do thaaat." She whined, then, from the sweetness.
Yuki smiled, "Y'don't have to date me either. But y'do. And this is part of dating me. Bed and breakfast moments."

Yuki smiled, "Y'don't have to date me either. But y'do. And this is part of dating me. Bed and breakfast moments."

Malvo sighed and pushed herself up just at tad with a smile on her face. "I ever tell ya how sweet ya are?"

Yuki smiled as she placed the table on her lap, "it's a good day to day occassion where you do so."

Malvo gave a giggle, and she nodded in the process while looking to the food. "At least y'll never forget it."

Yuki smiled before crawling into bed by her side, "if you wouldn't mind? The fruit is getting to me."

Malvo giggled and moved over a bit while nodding. "Go ahead. Just save some strawberries."

Yuki nodded, "well of course, then this breakfast would've been just for me." She ate a pineapple and sighed, "yup, delicious."

-Malvo giggled at the reaction, taking a bite of a strawberry slice with a happy sigh. "Y'know, if I could switch off of meat and not get sick, my diet would be comprised of strawberries."

-Malvo giggled at the reaction, taking a bite of a strawberry slice with a happy sigh. "Y'know, if I could switch off of meat and not get sick, my diet would be comprised of strawberries."
Yuki smiled, "I know, and i wouldn't holdit against ya."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back