• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Adrian still flinched from the slap even though it wasn't hard. He'd then look down. "No, I know but it's. . . just a safety precaution. . ." He fiddled with the specially made gun before closing his eyes that were already red from crying.
Graham nodded, patting his head again this time as he took the gun. "Of course. Just know that it won't be my first option. Only in dire circumstances."

Graham nodded, patting his head again this time as he took the gun. "Of course. Just know that it won't be my first option. Only in dire circumstances."

He didn't even make a joke or crack a smile at that, watching the gun get transferred before he groaned and tried drying his eyes. "Son of a fucking bitch. . . Alright, let's. . . head back."

He didn't even make a joke or crack a smile at that, watching the gun get transferred before he groaned and tried drying his eyes. "Son of a fucking bitch. . . Alright, let's. . . head back."
Graham pulled him into a hug again, "i won't anything bad happen to you. I'll be damn to let the gun be the first option I even go to."

Graham pulled him into a hug again, "i won't anything bad happen to you. I'll be damn to let the gun be the first option I even go to."

Adrian grimaced at the hug, whining in the process. "Into the vat, then?"

Graham sighed before smiling. "There's my Adrian."

Adrian sighed as well, but fished a small smile in return as he'd playfully push Graham off. "Now, t' get outta this rundown place."

Graham snickered as he moved back before nodding. "It stinks of the worst magick. Let's go."

"Smell of sulfur and brimstone, too." Adrian huffed, then moved to try and use the stairs. ". . . I'm assuming I fell, but I don't even remember being in the house itself. I walked around it t' get t' the courtyard. But this basement's the last place I'd ever wanna be. I still smell traces of whitecoats."

"Smell of sulfur and brimstone, too." Adrian huffed, then moved to try and use the stairs. ". . . I'm assuming I fell, but I don't even remember being in the house itself. I walked around it t' get t' the courtyard. But this basement's the last place I'd ever wanna be. I still smell traces of whitecoats."
Graham nodded, "it truly is a weird smell." He followed after him.

Graham nodded, "it truly is a weird smell." He followed after him.

"Careful on the boards. I don't need ya gettin' hurt because ya decided t'go after my dumbarse." Adrian gestured downwards once he made it up.

"Careful on the boards. I don't need ya gettin' hurt because ya decided t'go after my dumbarse." Adrian gestured downwards once he made it up.
Graham looked up to him, blinking. "Don't tell me what to do. You're not my Dad." He poked him in his belly button once he made it up.

Graham looked up to him, blinking. "Don't tell me what to do. You're not my Dad." He poked him in his belly button once he made it up.

Adrian squirmed at the poke, playfully glaring. "Yer not mine either but ya tell me what t' do! What, do older brothers get a pass!?"

((I dunno I'll tell ya when my sister actually listens to me XD ))

Adrian squirmed at the poke, playfully glaring. "Yer not mine either but ya tell me what t' do! What, do older brothers get a pass!?"

((I dunno I'll tell ya when my sister actually listens to me XD ))
(XD Same here, but that's because my brother's a brat)
Graham smiled, nodding, "wow. You're finally catching on. Good job, Adrian."

(XD Same here, but that's because my brother's a brat)
Graham smiled, nodding, "wow. You're finally catching on. Good job, Adrian."

(( XD ))

Adrian grimaced at this, leading the way out of the house as he chose not to look for his shirt - thus leaving his upper half exposed. "Only when Zuzu isn't around, though."

(( XD ))

Adrian grimaced at this, leading the way out of the house as he chose not to look for his shirt - thus leaving his upper half exposed. "Only when Zuzu isn't around, though."
Graham nodded, "that's fair enough. She's even my boss, so i completely get it."

Graham nodded, "that's fair enough. She's even my boss, so i completely get it."

"The mamoso does it too well. I gotta say." Adrian huffed, dusting the ash from his pants before glancing down to the book that was now at his foot again. Adrian squinted, then sighed and lifted it. "Speaking of, no doubt she felt something was wrong in the air t' some degree. . . I didn't worry her at all, right?"

"The mamoso does it too well. I gotta say." Adrian huffed, dusting the ash from his pants before glancing down to the book that was now at his foot again. Adrian squinted, then sighed and lifted it. "Speaking of, no doubt she felt something was wrong in the air t' some degree. . . I didn't worry her at all, right?"
Graham sighed, "of course she's worried. Every time y'go off, she gets worried. That's part of love though. I bet she'll be just as happy to see you alive though. Although, prepare for anger as well. For both of us."

Graham sighed, "of course she's worried. Every time y'go off, she gets worried. That's part of love though. I bet she'll be just as happy to see you alive though. Although, prepare for anger as well. For both of us."

Adrian sighed and nodded. "I accepted that the moment I learned I couldn't hide this. Especially with the new look for my mark and, well. . . my shirtlessness. Imma burn like eggs on the stove in the sun now."

Adrian sighed and nodded. "I accepted that the moment I learned I couldn't hide this. Especially with the new look for my mark and, well. . . my shirtlessness. Imma burn like eggs on the stove in the sun now."
Graham took off his shirt and handed it to Adrian, "take it and shut it. Don't even dare go, "no, Graham, I could never." And cry like a little girl. Just take it."

Graham took off his shirt and handed it to Adrian, "take it and shut it. Don't even dare go, "no, Graham, I could never." And cry like a little girl. Just take it."

Adrian blinked a few times while taking the shirt. "What about you, though? Won't you burn? Won't that upset Reaver-- and GODS ABOVE HOW IS YER SHIRT SO MUCH BIGGER!?" He looked to the oversized shirt now resting on Adrian's form. "Zuzana's gonna gush over this and I'm gonna barf."

Adrian blinked a few times while taking the shirt. "What about you, though? Won't you burn? Won't that upset Reaver-- and GODS ABOVE HOW IS YER SHIRT SO MUCH BIGGER!?" He looked to the oversized shirt now resting on Adrian's form. "Zuzana's gonna gush over this and I'm gonna barf."
"First of all, it's because I have more of a built than you, and i'm somewhat taller than you, so my body is naturally bigger. Second of all, of course he won't burn because DUH, i'm shirtless. It's a drool fest when i'm shirtless (NOW YOU SEE IT!?), and last of all, i spent weeks with the sun on my body and face as i'm tracking down my next targets. My body's built to it now. Was that all of your questions?"

"First of all, it's because I have more of a built than you, and i'm somewhat taller than you, so my body is naturally bigger. Second of all, of course he won't burn because DUH, i'm shirtless. It's a drool fest when i'm shirtless (NOW YOU SEE IT!?), and last of all, i spent weeks with the sun on my body and face as i'm tracking down my next targets. My body's built to it now. Was that all of your questions?"

Adrian blinked a few times and shoved Graham gently. "I KNEW YA WEREN'T STILL COMPLETELY BLIND! Just remember yer in public with a highly jealous wolf, so. . . if ya get looks elsewhere expect. . . crabby. . . Reaver." That's the best he could put it without exposing his yandere of a little brother.

((Reaver: -stabs some girl- YEAH. I'M CRABBY.))

Adrian blinked a few times and shoved Graham gently. "I KNEW YA WEREN'T STILL COMPLETELY BLIND! Just remember yer in public with a highly jealous wolf, so. . . if ya get looks elsewhere expect. . . crabby. . . Reaver." That's the best he could put it without exposing his yandere of a little brother.

((Reaver: -stabs some girl- YEAH. I'M CRABBY.))
(XD of course he would be)
Graham waved that off as he moved from the shove. "It'll be fine. I ain't how I use to look. I definitely don't have the body like back in high school."

(IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

(XD of course he would be)
Graham waved that off as he moved from the shove. "It'll be fine. I ain't how I use to look. I definitely don't have the body like back in high school."

(IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

((-puts on bear punching gloves-))

Adrian exhaled and rolled his eyes. "If y'say so, mister six pack, v and muscles. I'm not cleaning up the bloodbath."

((What was that, Adrian? Do you disagree? Do you also see him as a hunk because I DOOOOO--
Hey look, a knife hit my chest.))

((-puts on bear punching gloves-))

Adrian exhaled and rolled his eyes. "If y'say so, mister six pack, v and muscles. I'm not cleaning up the bloodbath."

((What was that, Adrian? Do you disagree? Do you also see him as a hunk because I DOOOOO--
Hey look, a knife hit my chest.))
(XD What a massacre)

Graham continued to walk back to the group, turning around one to Adrian, "really now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back