• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Abel smiled, "guawdians of da gawaxy?"

Adrian laughed, nodding. "Yes."

Meara tossed her chubby little hands in the air. "AH AHM GWOOT!"

Dei-Loki gasped, gripping his chest as he sobbed happily like the proud dork he was.

(GOD MEARA WHY!?)
Masaru snickered, "yes you are."

((This is how rain is made.
The teARS OF THE GODS.))

"'nd I'm proud." Dei-Loki happily continued to sob.

"Dose happi teaws, dada?"

Dei-Loki quickly nodded. "Very happi."

Masaru sighed, "when do we have to get going?" He asked.

Yuki, Graham and Valerie looked to Zuzu. The leader.

((I
COULD NOT HANDLE BEING HEAD OF THE HOUSE. Too much attention. XD ))

Zuzana looked up from talking to Adrian as the rest looked over as well. She'd then glance to the clock. "We gotta be at the train before ten, so we've got a little time to get ready, at least."

Adrian ooed cleaning his face after finishing his food. "Traaaaain, you say? Which train?"

Zuzana snickered. "Nice try, but you aren't figuring it out until we get there."

((I
COULD NOT HANDLE BEING HEAD OF THE HOUSE. Too much attention. XD ))

Zuzana looked up from talking to Adrian as the rest looked over as well. She'd then glance to the clock. "We gotta be at the train before ten, so we've got a little time to get ready, at least."

Adrian ooed cleaning his face after finishing his food. "Traaaaain, you say? Which train?"

Zuzana snickered. "Nice try, but you aren't figuring it out until we get there."
(XD this is why she's mama mafioso)
"Should we put a blindfold on him?" Graham asked.

(XD this is why she's mama mafioso)
"Should we put a blindfold on him?" Graham asked.

((Mhmmmm. XD ))

Zuzana nodded. "A few minutes before we get to the station."

"Do I get a cigarette before ya push me on the tracks?" Adrian grinned, Zuzana having scoffed with a snicker.

"Oh stop. Go get ready."

Adrian laughed gently, playfully sticking his tongue out to his wife before having stood and moved to do so.

((Mhmmmm. XD ))

Zuzana nodded. "A few minutes before we get to the station."

"Do I get a cigarette before ya push me on the tracks?" Adrian grinned, Zuzana having scoffed with a snicker.

"Oh stop. Go get ready."

Adrian laughed gently, playfully sticking his tongue out to his wife before having stood and moved to do so.
Graham smiled, "he's going to be so happy."

"Of course i do. Most of us would die without it."

"Ohhh, the sad truth." Zuzana stated, gathering the empty plates as Reaver snickered, Dei-Loki and Malvo moving to help her.

"Ohhh, the memories of last summer." Dei-Loki stated, Malvo shuttering.

"Ohhh, the sad truth." Zuzana stated, gathering the empty plates as Reaver snickered, Dei-Loki and Malvo moving to help her.

"Ohhh, the memories of last summer." Dei-Loki stated, Malvo shuttering.
Masaru smiled, "y'guys turned into crispy bacon."

Masaru smiled, "y'guys turned into crispy bacon."

"Ooooooh, yeah. Not the tasty kind, either." Dei-Loki grinned, gathering some of the mugs as Malvo gathered the rest, bringing them to the sink.

"There's not enough aloe in the world f'r us."

"Ooooooh, yeah. Not the tasty kind, either." Dei-Loki grinned, gathering some of the mugs as Malvo gathered the rest, bringing them to the sink.

"There's not enough aloe in the world f'r us."
"Y'should just get those hats with the umbrellas attached to them."

"Y'should just get those hats with the umbrellas attached to them."

Dei-Loki snorted. "'nd fly away? No thanks."

Malvo blinked a few times, looking to Dei-Loki. "I... don't think that's how it works."

Dei-Loki stared, arching a brow. "Malvy, what happened the last time ya held an umbrella?"

Malvo raised her brows with wide eyes. "TH-THAT WAS BECAUSE OF THE HURRICANE!"

Dei-Loki snorted. "'nd fly away? No thanks."

Malvo blinked a few times, looking to Dei-Loki. "I... don't think that's how it works."

Dei-Loki stared, arching a brow. "Malvy, what happened the last time ya held an umbrella?"

Malvo raised her brows with wide eyes. "TH-THAT WAS BECAUSE OF THE HURRICANE!"
"And because she's short." Masaru smiled, patting Malvo's head.

Malvo twitched her brow at that, growling before pouting over to Yuki. "YUKIIIII! MASARU DID IT AGAIN!"
Yuki reached over and pinched his ear, twisting his lobe. "Ow! Ow! OW! OKAY! I'm sorry!"
Yuki kept the pinching, "y'forgive im at all, Malvo?"

Yuki reached over and pinched his ear, twisting his lobe. "Ow! Ow! OW! OKAY! I'm sorry!"
Yuki kept the pinching, "y'forgive im at all, Malvo?"

((SUPER YUKI. ;w; XD ))

Malvo's pout shifted to a smile, nodding as she closed her eyes. "Yep! All's forgiven!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back