• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Of course! Whenever you're ready!" Chloe nodded. "How's teachin' that class going, by the way?"
"It's going amazingly well. My students are genuinely interested in learning how to paint and sculpt. Everyone's very creative and it's kinda like i built a community with those students."

"It's going amazingly well. My students are genuinely interested in learning how to paint and sculpt. Everyone's very creative and it's kinda like i built a community with those students."

Chloe grinned. "That's good! See? I told ya it would."

Valerie's blush darken at that, "really? I mean, it's not really a big deal."

"Not a big deal!? Vallie, ya made a group of people around something they're passionate about. In a sense, you pretty much made a place where they could fit in and spend the day without dreading the thought of being there." Chloe raised her brows, still grinning. "'s a big deal because everyone needs an escape."

(TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN.
;w; )

"Not a big deal!? Vallie, ya made a group of people around something they're passionate about. In a sense, you pretty much made a place where they could fit in and spend the day without dreading the thought of being there." Chloe raised her brows, still grinning. "'s a big deal because everyone needs an escape."

(TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN.
;w; )
(SHE GETS IT ;w; )

Valerie whined, placing her hands on her cheek. "You keep talking like that and i'm going to explode."

(SHE GETS IT ;w; )

Valerie whined, placing her hands on her cheek. "You keep talking like that and i'm going to explode."

Chloe blinked, smiling with furrowed brows. "Don't explode! We still have so much to do!"

Valerie leaned in, kissing her gently on the lips before pulling away with a grin, "maybe i can stay around for a bit longer."

Chloe returned the kiss with the same gentle nature before then smiling. "Could you? I'd miss you a lot, otherwise."

"Has anyone ever told you how much you mean to me?" She smirked, kissing her head.

Chloe smiled from the kiss, moving her head slightly to glance up at her with a smile. "I mean, you certainly have."

Chloe's smile grew as she'd then lean up and kiss the tip of Valerie's nose. "I won't forget, I promise."
Valerie shut her eyes as she continued to smile at the kiss, "the ice-cream is getting cold. Y'should stop being such a distraction."

Valerie shut her eyes as she continued to smile at the kiss, "the ice-cream is getting cold. Y'should stop being such a distraction."

Chloe blinked, giggling shortly after. "Whatchya talkin' about? Ice-cream's always cold!"

Valerie blushed, "i meant melting!"

(MELTING ;w; )

(-AAALL the patpats-)

Chloe giggled once more. "I was gonna say. THOUGH, there very well could be a universe that has hot ice cream. So, I mean, in that universe ya weren't wrong... Am I helping ya any?"

(-AAALL the patpats-)

Chloe giggled once more. "I was gonna say. THOUGH, there very well could be a universe that has hot ice cream. So, I mean, in that universe ya weren't wrong... Am I helping ya any?"
Valerie nodded, still blushing. "Yeah i guess. Words don't make sense to me."

Valerie nodded, still blushing. "Yeah i guess. Words don't make sense to me."

"I did get what ya were trying t' get at, though. So yer good, in my eyes." Chloe kept a reassuring smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back