Indescribable Fun Times (Closed)

Raven was caught off guard a bit, when Nia kissed him, he thought she was just going to hug him. But, he soon melded into the kiss. His face was still red, just not as bright and noticable. 

Mia followed him to the room.(Don't know what else to say? You bring them back.)

Maya danced on him.

Izzy pressed herself more against oliver and kissed him again.

Ash snickered and brought Malvo into him.

"Malvo! Have you seen my eye patch!?" Ruvik had called out, his thick silver bangs easily covering his eye socket, for now. "I can't seem to find it anywhere..."

Malvo listened to Ruvik's calls, snickering and hiding around the corner as she looked to Gizmo with a 'Ya got the replacement ready?' only to watch the fennec fox nod - dropping an eyepatch with a skull and crossbones on it in the palm of her hand before she then grinned. Malvo would then get up and wander over to Ruvik's room - handing him the eye patch.

"Thank you." Ruvik would then huff, putting it on before then pausing and staring at himself in the mirror before looking over to Malvo. "Oh, haha. Very funny. Give me back the real one."

Malvo grinned, lifting a sign reading "Not until after Halloween!" before quickly bolting off with Gizmo at her side. Phase one of their plan complete.

----

Dei-Loki blinked, looking over his Miguel costume as he quirked his brow - quickly looking over to see Malvo running past the door. 

@Forever J

----

"Do I really have t' wear this?" Akumu huffed, adjusting his costume before glancing to Nia.

@Heir of Dalania

"Malvo! Have you seen my eye patch!?" Ruvik had called out, his thick silver bangs easily covering his eye socket, for now. "I can't seem to find it anywhere..."

Malvo listened to Ruvik's calls, snickering and hiding around the corner as she looked to Gizmo with a 'Ya got the replacement ready?' only to watch the fennec fox nod - dropping an eyepatch with a skull and crossbones on it in the palm of her hand before she then grinned. Malvo would then get up and wander over to Ruvik's room - handing him the eye patch.

"Thank you." Ruvik would then huff, putting it on before then pausing and staring at himself in the mirror before looking over to Malvo. "Oh, haha. Very funny. Give me back the real one."

Malvo grinned, lifting a sign reading "Not until after Halloween!" before quickly bolting off with Gizmo at her side. Phase one of their plan complete.

----

Dei-Loki blinked, looking over his Miguel costume as he quirked his brow - quickly looking over to see Malvo running past the door. 

@Forever J

----

"Do I really have t' wear this?" Akumu huffed, adjusting his costume before glancing to Nia.

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru looks at the Tulio custom and huffs. "Why are we dressing like idiots?"

----

@Forever J

----

@Heir of Dalania

"Yes, aaaaaaaabsolutely" she said rubbing is ears

Masaru looks at the Tulio custom and huffs. "Why are we dressing like idiots?"

"Because it'll be fun." Dei-Loki smiled up at Masaru, looking back down to his costume. "Besides, we're taking Qrow and Riley out trick or treating, are we not? It's nice to also be dressed up."

"Yes, aaaaaaaabsolutely" she said rubbing is ears

Akumu huffed softly, but he'd then smile and lean into her touch as he wagged his tail.

"Because it'll be fun." Dei-Loki smiled up at Masaru, looking back down to his costume. "Besides, we're taking Qrow and Riley out trick or treating, are we not? It's nice to also be dressed up."

Akumu huffed softly, but he'd then smile and lean into her touch as he wagged his tail.

Masaru rolled his eyes with a smile, "fiiiiiiiiiine. You owe me though. Big time." A smug grin appeared on face as got changed in the room.

Masaru rolled his eyes with a smile, "fiiiiiiiiiine. You owe me though. Big time." A smug grin appeared on face as got changed in the room.

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker at that, nodding in response before he'd then also get changed.

"good boy. now chase me around for my sweets" Nia said, then running away 

Akumu blinked, his smile soon growing to a grin after sighing. Chasing after her with perked ears.

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker at that, nodding in response before he'd then also get changed.

Akumu blinked, his smile soon growing to a grin after sighing. Chasing after her with perked ears.

Masaru then quickly put on the cutest costumes known to man on the kids; tinker bell and peter pan. 

Masaru then quickly put on the cutest costumes known to man on the kids; tinker bell and peter pan. 

Dei-Loki glanced over to the two once they'd been dressed, softly cooing at the adorableness. "Ah, Gods... That's perfect." He'd comment with a smile, soon perking his brow once watching Malvo - whom had been biting back a laugh - enter the room. Gizmo, oddly enough, LOOKED like he was doing the same.

Nia ran into where Dei and Masaru were "look at this, tweedle dee and tweedle dumbass" Nia said with a laugh 

Nia ran into where Dei and Masaru were "look at this, tweedle dee and tweedle dumbass" Nia said with a laugh 

"Then you must be Alice when she drank that drink that turn her extremely tiny." He pinched his fingers closely without touching. 

She flicked her cloak "Little red riding hood you uncultured twit"

"Who would want sweets from you? Wouldn't it be better if you picked something closer to your appearance . . . like a hobbit?" Masaru ruffled her hair with a smile. 

"Who would want sweets from you? Wouldn't it be better if you picked something closer to your appearance . . . like a hobbit?" Masaru ruffled her hair with a smile. 
She flicked her cloak "Little red riding hood you uncultured twit"

As if on que, Akumu quickly came running through the door - panting a bit as he grinned and looked to Nia. "Finally caught up."

Dei-Loki, Malvo and Gizmo listened to the three of them as they'd go back and forth. Dei-Loki shaking his head and snickering before then looking to Malvo. "What's up? You and Gizmo get yer costumes?"

Malvo nodded before quickly flipping open her notebook - writing in it before handing it to him. "Yer gonna get a good laugh out of what we did t' Ruvy."

Dei-Loki blinked at that, looking to her after reading a bit of a grin on his face, "Why? What did y' do?"

As if on que, Akumu quickly came running through the door - panting a bit as he grinned and looked to Nia. "Finally caught up."

Dei-Loki, Malvo and Gizmo listened to the three of them as they'd go back and forth. Dei-Loki shaking his head and snickering before then looking to Malvo. "What's up? You and Gizmo get yer costumes?"

Malvo nodded before quickly flipping open her notebook - writing in it before handing it to him. "Yer gonna get a good laugh out of what we did t' Ruvy."

Dei-Loki blinked at that, looking to her after reading a bit of a grin on his face, "Why? What did y' do?"

"touché" Nia said squinting at him, taking Akumu by the arm.

"touché" Nia said squinting at him, taking Akumu by the arm.

Akumu blinked and smiled, kissing her cheek before then pausing and lifting his brows and gently loosening his arm from her hold. "Crap, I think I dropped something." He'd then kiss her head gently with a smile. "I'll be right back."

Dei-Loki and Malvo watched Akumu leave before Malvo looked to Dei-Loki once more - flipping the page and showing him her words. "It's a surprise, but I think you and Masaru will get a kick out of it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu blinked and smiled, kissing her cheek before then pausing and lifting his brows and gently loosening his arm from her hold. "Crap, I think I dropped something." He'd then kiss her head gently with a smile. "I'll be right back."

Dei-Loki and Malvo watched Akumu leave before Malvo looked to Dei-Loki once more - flipping the page and showing him her words. "It's a surprise, but I think you and Masaru will get a kick out of it."

"I'll have to check it out later. I'm thirsty, be back." He lefted and followed Akumu before gripping his arm and pushing him into his study. "So, i have seen that you've takin' quite a liking to Nia. I know that i'm dating your brother, but he knows how spontaneous and dangerous i am. He understands that i might leave him here and there because i'm a broken piece of shit. But you . . . you're nice, Akumu. She won't be expecting if you try to hurt her." He poured himself scotch and downed the small glass with ease. "She's a bratty sunshine and if you hurt her. Even in the fucking slightest, i'l cut off your genitals and shove it down your throat, do understand, Aku? Dei knows that i'm crazy. He won't like me much if i do that, but i will do it because Nia doesn't deserve anymore dipshit boyfriends. So don't make her cry. That's it. Go ahead and back to your normal live. Just known that i'll stab you repeatedly in the face if it comes down to it." Masaru tilted his head with a sickening grin.

"I'll have to check it out later. I'm thirsty, be back." He lefted and followed Akumu before gripping his arm and pushing him into his study. "So, i have seen that you've takin' quite a liking to Nia. I know that i'm dating your brother, but he knows how spontaneous and dangerous i am. He understands that i might leave him here and there because i'm a broken piece of shit. But you . . . you're nice, Akumu. She won't be expecting if you try to hurt her." He poured himself scotch and downed the small glass with ease. "She's a bratty sunshine and if you hurt her. Even in the fucking slightest, i'l cut off your genitals and shove it down your throat, do understand, Aku? Dei knows that i'm crazy. He won't like me much if i do that, but i will do it because Nia doesn't deserve anymore dipshit boyfriends. So don't make her cry. That's it. Go ahead and back to your normal live. Just known that i'll stab you repeatedly in the face if it comes down to it." Masaru tilted his head with a sickening grin.

Malvo nodded as he watched him go, soon glancing around the room.

Akumu paused at hearing Masaru, pivoting to face him as his brow perked a bit. Eyes instantly widening from the warning. with a quiet gulp, he'd exhale and nod. "Understood... Though I hold no intentions of hurting her. Hell, I love that girl more than life itself. Something I've never thought I'd feel, but... here I am. And I'm here to stay, unless she says otherwise."

Malvo nodded as he watched him go, soon glancing around the room.

Akumu paused at hearing Masaru, pivoting to face him as his brow perked a bit. Eyes instantly widening from the warning. with a quiet gulp, he'd exhale and nod. "Understood... Though I hold no intentions of hurting her. Hell, I love that girl more than life itself. Something I've never thought I'd feel, but... here I am. And I'm here to stay, unless she says otherwise."

"Good. She deserves it. She's a tough cookie, i know that, but she just needs to be cared for."

"Go ahead, i was going to look for something in my study room anyways."

Akumu blinked and nodded to him, soon returning to the room and hugging Nia once he made it back. a smile on his face. "Found it."

@Heir of Dalania

----

"Alright, my curiosity is piqued. Take me to go see what you both did." Dei-Loki huffed, looking to Malvo.

Malvo nodded, grinning before then pausing and lifting her brows once hearing Ruvik. Ushering for Dei-Loki to follow (and whomever else wants to tag along), she peeked out of the room. Dei-Loki also peeked out, though he kept sure to keep an ear out for both Riley and Qrow.

"Dammit..." Ruvik grumbled, looking around before sneaking out of his room. With the sudden absence of his other clothing, he'd been forced to wear what was left for him... a pirate outfit. "This humiliation never ends... need to find where the hell she hid my clothes..."

Users who are viewing this thread