Indescribable Fun Times (Closed)

Raven looked midly confused for a secind, before shrugging it off. "Yeah...Well, at least you weren't hurt from that stunt." He said happily. 

"Mhmm, a better view too." Masaru circled around Dei's body and then he began to drift around the big jacuzzi. "Gods, i can feel the alcohol starting to wear off and my head is starting to slowly pound. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"I know tha feelin'." Dei-Loki grumbled as he was able to relax a small bit. "Those thirteen glasses ah scotch aren't plannin' ta be kind ta me the moment mornin' comes..."

"Mhmmmmmmmmm. We are going to hate life and accept it. At least it was fun and we'll remember pieces of it." Masaru swam back around until he hit Dei's chest. 

Dei-Loki swayed in the water a bit as Masaru swam into his chest. His tail curling in the water as he remained mostly still. "This was well needed." he'd agree.

Nia smiled and gently took Raven hand. "did you have any fun at least?" she asked as she got up from her seat and tenderly massaged Ravens shoulders.

"Mhmmm." Masaru flipped around and grabbed Dei's hip. He chuckled, looking up and slowly running the tip of his tongue on his body above the water until he reached Dei's neck. "Gods, you smell fantastic." Masaru ran his hands down the scratches on Dei's back from earlier. "Such a beautiful masterpiece. Something damaged, and tantalizing. Enchanting, and yet dark. A true piece of work in its finest form."

Dei-Loki shivered from the feeling of his tongue. A small grin on forming on his face as his tail curled a small bit more. Listening to Masaru, he leaned forward so he'd been resting against his chest. "I'm not that big of a masterpiece."

Mia took his hand, smiling at him softly as she stood beside him.

Maya turned and put her back against him and started dancing in a sexy way.

Ash chuckled, turning around to face her with a teasing smile. "yes?"

Izzy saw his awkwardness and giggled, smiling at him and shrugged.

Masaru chuckled, kissing his shoulder. "You're lying and you don't realize it. You don't realize what i see. How naive of a demigod." Masaru's smirk turn back to smile. "And now you let the Devil touch your skin and breath his scent onto you. For your body forever to be tainted. You have no idea what you have gotten into and once we wake up, i pray to the Gods that you forget it all."

Nicholas twirled Mia around and then went to the room. Shutting the door with them in. 

(I am really tired. Do whatever you want. Fade to black, whatever.)

Dei-Loki would allow his grin to grow a bit, only for what was once a symbol of happiness to turn to that of a more ghostly picture. His eyes holding the recollection of painful memories as he kept them focused on Masaru's chest so he couldn't see. "If ya only knew..." He'd quietly reply as his ears would lower slightly. "Thah many terrible things I've gone through, all that I've done and thah blood on my hands that is carried with me like heavy bags weighing me down... I was tainted long ago..." His eyes were dampened as he carried out his words. And both his tears and words would escape him as he'd look up with that grin, which now exposed a look of both love and pain. "Ya may hope that this encounter goes unremembered but, thah way I look at it, I hope ta take it with me t' thah day my Grandfather finally ends my life... I don't care about thah consequences that follow. All I care about... is you..."

(I am so sorry for the feels. I'm listening to 'Shattered' by Trading Yesterday and it sparked this. ;w; )

Ruvik came to a stop as soon as Maya did. Grinning as he'd then begin to dance, as well.

"Y' can't just leave after that." Malvo playfully pouted as she watched Ash turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
"But aren't you tired? Aren't you tired of the pain? Being with me, you'll never be able to leave. I'd bring more blood to the point that we are drowning in it. You don't deserve anymore." Masaru bent forward so that his chin rested in Dei's hair. "Besides, you are such a small one." Masaru forced out a laugh.

Dei-Loki shook his head, resting it against Masaru's chest once more as he blinked a few times to deliver freedom from his eyes to the few tears he had. "Ahz I said, no matter the consequences..." His ears would then twitch in response following the short comment. Pouting a bit with a huff. "I'm not smaaaalllll..."

"Yeah, a blast." He said somewhat truthfully. It was kinda fun, from Naomi putting Karui in peoples drinks, to Nia doing weird and crazy stunts. "So, are you getting a hang over at all? I can go get something for it." Like always, Raven turned the subject from him, to Nia, as he would do to anyone else. 

Nia smiled "now that I'm not completely shit faced, I used my magic doo da to get rid of it. As for the rest of the group, they can suffer." Nia said jokingly. 

Raven nodded. "Ah, ok." His worried aura was soon back to normal. "So...What do you want to do?" He asked, since he was starting to get bored.

Nia looked around at the scene surrounding them. She raised an eyebrow "wanna make out?" She giggled afterwards. "Im kidding. Wanna go somewhere... not as loud?" She questioned

Raven face became completely red, before noticing she was joking. He sighed, still flustered. He listened in, as she preferred to be somewhere else. "Yeah, sure." He said truthfully, he could really go for a quiet room, or library. "But, I really don't know where everything is on this boat..." 

"lets just get out of this club." Nia grabbed Ravens hand, leading him to the bow of the boat, sighing as she leaned against the railing, peering down at the water below.

Raven nodded, allowing Nia to drag him. "Hmm..." He didn't lean on the rail as Nia did, but he had watched the water as well.

Nia then realized. She was alone... with Raven... Her heart hate began to increase, she had butterflies in her stomachs, the good kind, as she felt the telltale signs of being alone with a crush. DO SOMETHING YOU IDIOT she thought, panicked. She twirled a lock of hair around one of her fingers as she thought of what to do, her heart rate increasing as her mind raced with ideas.

Raven, from looking at the water, looked around. Noticing Nia twirl her hair with a finger, he looked confused for a moment. He then went beside Nia, and hugged her. "You ok?" He looked back at the water, that swirled and splashed calmingly, to him.

Nia whined softly, blushing red. Her next action happened unconsciously as she grabbed Ravens hands and positioned herself to where Raven was hugging her from behind an nia interlocked their fingers, leaning her head back into Ravens chest as she looked up at him, with stars in her eyes.

As Nia moved around he had a semi confused look. When she had finished, he looked down at her, smiling. "Hehe." He squeezed her hand softly, after his shy 'hehe.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Nia would continue to look at Ravens face, as if taking in every detail. Swallowing her courage as she turned around to face him, still holding his hand. She looked at her feet for a time, silent, before looking up at Raven again. She reached up and put her arms around his neck as she leaned up and finally, kissed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back