Indescribable Fun Times (Closed)

Akumu blinked and nodded to him, soon returning to the room and hugging Nia once he made it back. a smile on his face. "Found it."

@Heir of Dalania

----

"Alright, my curiosity is piqued. Take me to go see what you both did." Dei-Loki huffed, looking to Malvo.

Malvo nodded, grinning before then pausing and lifting her brows once hearing Ruvik. Ushering for Dei-Loki to follow (and whomever else wants to tag along), she peeked out of the room. Dei-Loki also peeked out, though he kept sure to keep an ear out for both Riley and Qrow.

"Dammit..." Ruvik grumbled, looking around before sneaking out of his room. With the sudden absence of his other clothing, he'd been forced to wear what was left for him... a pirate outfit. "This humiliation never ends... need to find where the hell she hid my clothes..."

Masaru walked back and saw Dei and Malvo looking at a certain area before seeing Ruvik and he burst into laughter.

Masaru walked back and saw Dei and Malvo looking at a certain area before seeing Ruvik and he burst into laughter.

Upon catching sight of Ruvik, Dei-Loki instantly did the same. Hugging his sides as he eventually fell over from the intensity of such an act. "AH, Gods!"

Malvo had also laughed, using the door frame to support herself. Gizmo having also found the sight amusing.

"Too late..." Ruvik grimaced upon hearing the laughter, stopping in the hallway with a huff.

Upon catching sight of Ruvik, Dei-Loki instantly did the same. Hugging his sides as he eventually fell over from the intensity of such an act. "AH, Gods!"

Malvo had also laughed, using the door frame to support herself. Gizmo having also found the sight amusing.

"Too late..." Ruvik grimaced upon hearing the laughter, stopping in the hallway with a huff.

Nia smiled at the group "we ready to head out?"

@Forever J

Nia smiled at the group "we ready to head out?"

@Forever J

Once Masaru stopped laughing he nodded. "Yeah, we should start heading out. Get these little munchkins some candy." He ruffled twins' hairs. 

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

"I know I'm ready." Akumu flicked an ear as he responded, smile on his face.

Malvo perked up a bit more at the mention of candy, helping her brother up off the floor.

Dei-Loki, calming his laughter, nodded in agreement after being helped back to his feet. "Yea, we're ready."

Malvo perked up a bit more at the mention of candy, helping her brother up off the floor.

Dei-Loki, calming his laughter, nodded in agreement after being helped back to his feet. "Yea, we're ready."

"Come to Uncle Fox." He crouched and stood on the tip of his shoes, and the twins rushed him, jumping on him with ease as he stood back up to his full height. 

Last edited by a moderator:

"Come to Uncle Fox." He crouched and stood on the tip of his shoes, and the twins rushed him, jumping on him with ease as he stood back up to his full height. 

Nia smiled "come on, lets gooooo!" she said excited, her more childish side kicking in as she happily skipped out of the house.

Nia smiled "come on, lets gooooo!" she said excited, her more childish side kicking in as she happily skipped out of the house.

Dei-Loki watched as the twins went running to Masaru, smiling at the sight as he sighed with a happy smile on his face.

Akumu chuckled as he watched Nia skip out of the room, happily following after her with a grin sliding up his face.

Dei-Loki watched as the twins went running to Masaru, smiling at the sight as he sighed with a happy smile on his face.

Akumu chuckled as he watched Nia skip out of the room, happily following after her with a grin sliding up his face.

Nia happily skipped down the path to town, stopping as she turned around "come on slowpokes! Theres candy t' be 'ad!"

Nia happily skipped down the path to town, stopping as she turned around "come on slowpokes! Theres candy t' be 'ad!"

"You surely do make me absolutely sick when you're sunshine and rainbows." Masaru said as he held the twins' hands on each side, walking with the group.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Nia put her hands on her hips and scolded Masaru "Well! I'm sorry I'm having fun mister fussybritches!"

Masasru snickered. "Ah Gods, you are so fun to tease."

Akumu quirked a brow, glancing back to watch as he held his hands behind his back.

Still, Dei-Loki listened. Smirk on his face as he huffed.

Ruvik traveled beside Malvo, a clear distaste look on his face. "Why'd you drag me along? I could've stayed home..."

Malvo glanced up in Ruvik's direction, tilting her hat up with a very Roman's weapon looking cane as she smirked and taped a "Designated candy holder" sign on Ruvik's chest. Gizmo holding a teasing grin on his face.

(I was going to have Malvo dress as a vengeful Neopolitan, but I wasn't sure what to have Gizmo be... So I just made Malvo have a lion tamer costume - and Gizmo is dressed as the lion. XD)

Dei-Loki blinked, soon playfully glaring over to Nia. "See what you've done? You've gone and made Squishy's Mister Grumpytails upset."

@Heir of Dalania

tumblr_ofgoof989B1s7vfd5o2_540.gif

"squishy's... mister.... grumpytales"

Nia repeated snickering  (seen above) 

Nia started to laugh her head off "oh my god Massy! Thats ADORABLE" Nia managed to get out through the laughter, holding her sides as she (seen below)

37c.gif

@Forever J

tumblr_ofgoof989B1s7vfd5o2_540.gif

"squishy's... mister.... grumpytales"

Nia repeated snickering  (seen above) 

Nia started to laugh her head off "oh my god Massy! Thats ADORABLE" Nia managed to get out through the laughter, holding her sides as she (seen below)

37c.gif

@Forever J

"I'm okay with the nickname, but you call me Massy one more time and i'll shave you bald and rip out one of your pretty eyes and swallow it whole like i did to Groovy Ruvy, understand dwarf? No. One. Calls. Me. Massy unless they wish that they were dead. Find a different nickname, if it pleases you." Masaru growled and trudged along the sidewalk, getting closer to a house.

@xXLittleLokiXx

"I'm okay with the nickname, but you call me Massy one more time and i'll shave you bald and rip out one of your pretty eyes and swallow it whole like i did to Groovy Ruvy, understand dwarf? No. One. Calls. Me. Massy unless they wish that they were dead. Find a different nickname, if it pleases you." Masaru growled and trudged along the sidewalk, getting closer to a house.

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Aww, you think my eyes are pretty? I'm touched." Nia said putting a hand over her heart, and closing her eyes she sighed, still getting over the laughter.

(speed post!)

@xXLittleLokiXx

@xXLittleLokiXx

Akumu watched as Nia fell over. Releasing a laugh of his own as he'd then help her back to her feet.

Dei-Loki lowered an ear from the reaction, sticking close to Masaru's side as he glanced up at him.

Ruvik, in the back, flinched from the memory. Grimacing as he looked to the ground.

@Heir of Dalania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back