Indescribable Fun Times (Closed)

"Aww, you think my eyes are pretty? I'm touched." Nia said putting a hand over her heart, and closing her eyes she sighed, still getting over the laughter.

(speed post!)

@xXLittleLokiXx

"You're a true dwarf. Your lineage can't be elves. You look nothing like those enchanting creatures." Masaru squinted. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru gave a small smile before having it wash away in mere seconds. He put the twins down. "Okay, you two, go get some candy." The twins walked to the door as Masaru pushed the doorbell. The woman of the house opened the door and awed. She gave them each handfuls of candy. She looked up at Masaru, "your kids are absolutely precious." Masaru nodded, "I know, they get the good looking genes from me." He flashed a smile and the female laughed as twins turned around and left to Dei's side. "Have a good night, Miss." She said the same and closed the door. "Well then, onto the next house."

Masaru gave a small smile before having it wash away in mere seconds. He put the twins down. "Okay, you two, go get some candy." The twins walked to the door as Masaru pushed the doorbell. The woman of the house opened the door and awed. She gave them each handfuls of candy. She looked up at Masaru, "your kids are absolutely precious." Masaru nodded, "I know, they get the good looking genes from me." He flashed a smile and the female laughed as twins turned around and left to Dei's side. "Have a good night, Miss." She said the same and closed the door. "Well then, onto the next house."

Dei-Loki looked down to the twins as they made their way over, a smile on his face as he ruffled their hair. "Anythin' good?" he'd snicker before then glancing over to Masaru and nodding.

Dei-Loki looked down to the twins as they made their way over, a smile on his face as he ruffled their hair. "Anythin' good?" he'd snicker before then glancing over to Masaru and nodding.

"I got hewshey's." Qrow showed a hershey's bar and then Riley took out a toostie roll. "Tootswie woll." She giggled. 

"I got hewshey's." Qrow showed a hershey's bar and then Riley took out a toostie roll. "Tootswie woll." She giggled. 

Dei-Loki then laughed gently, looking back and forth between them. "Really hittin' the gold mine tonight."

Akumu snickered and nodded in agreement to Nia, wrapping an arm around her gently.

@Heir of Dalania

Nia grabbed Akumu's arm and judo threw him over her shoulder..

because anime.

Akumu lifted his brow from the grab, soon yelping in surprise as he'd then land on the ground at her feet.

"Gowd Miwne!" They shouted in a unison. 

Tail curling, Dei-Loki then cooed at the cuteness before smiling and nodding. "C'mon, let's go get ya both some more."

Akumu lifted his brow from the grab, soon yelping in surprise as he'd then land on the ground at her feet.

Tail curling, Dei-Loki then cooed at the cuteness before smiling and nodding. "C'mon, let's go get ya both some more."

Nia smiled, and continued to walk down the street like nothing happened.

Akumu waited a moment before managing to return to his feet. Soon catching up to her side as he laughed gently. "Nice t' know no wolves will mess with this little red."

Nia made derpy karate noises, and lightly karate chopped akumu fear me" Nia said with a giggle

Users who are viewing this thread