Indescribable (Closed)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]a town, called Freyhaven.

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty, i'm gonna jump in now (my stepsisters are watching Willy Wonka atm xD )

mewbot5408 said:
@AlekaXKaden
Since you are rping elves are your characters able to speak to animals too?
well, something i forgot to add on just Levan (while i will go edit) is that he is at least 20% werewolf and he can only talk to animals when he is a wolf so only Levan can, in certain conditions, if that makes sense.

AlekaXKaden said:
well, something i forgot to add on just Levan (while i will go edit) is that he is at least 20% werewolf and he can only talk to animals when he is a wolf so only Levan can, in certain conditions, if that makes sense.
Oh then nobody can understand octavus?

mewbot5408 said:
Oh then nobody can understand octavus?
No, Levan can if he's a wolf, and yes he can turn whenever he wants, but if you have read the edited version of Levan, you can see that Zaylia doesn't know about him being a werewolf

Edit: I'll make him turn but I have no clue where you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as an FYI, I only posted because I already had half of my post done, and I finished the other half a few minutes after being told to hold off for 30 minutes.

-3- So, in my defense, I only posted it because I didn't want to loose my post again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the rule: You give five minutes and then respond. I just want everyone to calm with their posting and chill. Five minutes, relax, and then type after five minutes.

JayJin said:
Here's the rule: You give five minutes and then respond. I just want everyone to calm with their posting and chill. Five minutes, relax, and then type after five minutes.
welp i responded right away. there is a storm over my house so internet keeps going in and out.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]welp i responded right away. there is a storm over my house so internet keeps going in and out.

[/QUOTE]
that's fine. I just people to chill. We don't need to go crazy with posting

JayJin said:
I can agree to that.

Especially since I fell asleep last night, and woke up to, like... three new pages. xD

(So. . . . . . . . what's everyone's favorite ice-cream? Mine's mint chocolate chips.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back