Indescribable (Closed)

Forever J

i just have a serious addiction to sad music
<p>

Questions and conversations that are in character, go here.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'll just fill out another CS for Dei-Loki, since I need to do one for Malvo, anyway. It'll be up soon.)

Alright, i'm going to delete Monsters & Humans because i'm an organized nerd and I like to keep it clean. So, any last goodbyes to the old RP?

JayJin said:
Alright, i'm going to delete Monsters & Humans because i'm an organized nerd and I like to keep it clean. So, any last goodbyes to the old RP?
wait! let me bring Rei over than!

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]wait! let me bring Rei over than!

[/QUOTE]
( xD Alright, go ahead)

Comet said:
Oh, I didn't know your character followed. xD If you make your character see able, then I could mention you. Mia probably has the sense of someone else there, but not actually paying attention to it, seeing as it's a new world to her.
@Shiro kurogane

And not exactly saved her, he just came up at her time of need. xD

@JayJin
actually, the invisible flame nearly completely wipes all traces of existence. so Mia would only sense Kirara if my char was standing close enough to tough you. even a god can't sense something that doesn't exist. xD

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]actually, the invisible flame nearly completely wipes all traces of existence. so Mia would only sense Kirara if my char was standing close enough to tough you. even a god can't sense something that doesn't exist. xD

[/QUOTE]
theeenn that's why she doesn't know.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]but you could still tag me. ;-; i the creater exist.

[/QUOTE]
I'll tag you in the next one Hun.cx

Aaron775 said:
Is there a plot to follow or any restrictions
Don't over use your powers, humans don't like supernaturals and there is not plot. Just a free-roam RP.

Users who are viewing this thread