Indescribable (Closed)

Thanks. So, did anything big happen?

Well; my villain Ruvik was summoned and temporarily broke the sky and made it blood red (it's back to normal, now), one of Nicholas's many siblings (Jacob, to be exact) was killed by Ruvik after getting Ruvik away from everyone else. @Heir of Dalania introduced his villain Adam, who is now teamed up with Ruvik to form the Legion of Doom. (Black Fang HQ, I think is the name. Heir renamed them a while ago.) @Comet's evil character Ash has also joined the evil group, and he brought Comet's other OC Maya to them so they can break the barrier that the good characters are in to attack. Maya is also a love interest of Ruvik, but she is set to die and give Ruvik attachment for issues. @JayJin's character Masaru lost it when killing his father, but he's back to normal. Mama Jin also introduced one of her villains and he ended up killing off Nicholas's parents. As of right now, mostly everyone is trying to get @Shiro kurogane's character, Kirara, to turn back into her normal self.

Malvo is also, as of right now, missing. And I'm planning to have her join the villains.

So, that being said, feel free jumping in wherever and whenever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread