Indescribable (Closed)

Doni was walking in the street alone talking to himself, he often did this to block out other noises that he heard in his head. " I wonder what I can do today." He said to himself for no reason in particular, he could do anything he wanted with no guardian in his life. Doni kept walking until he decided to sit down. (Open to anyone I'm bored)

Comet said:
Mia Roquell Mia slumped back against the wall when he left, putting her shield back up so no more harm could get to her. Her ears laid flat against her head as she waited, her horns glistening in the light.
When the dog boy came back with another one of his kind, she looked up at the both of them. She could sense something else on the new one, but she didn't say a word as she put down her shield and stood up again.

She could see he was trying hard not to scare her, and she gave him a smile, trying to show that she was strong. "Thank you..." She told the both of them, a small smile on her face.

@JayJin

(She's so shy now, but just wait until further and she gets to know the outside world more... I have a feeling that she's going to look up to Nicholas, like just go to him for protection cause he saved her and she doesn't know anyone else.
xD like, a big brother or something.)
(Yup, I feel that that would happen since he does have a lot of brothers and sisters for being a canine.)

Kuro wandered by a man who had spoken to himself. She gave the guy an 'are you crazy?' sort of look. "if i ask why you just spoke to yourself. im not gonna have to sit here through an hour long rant am i?" Her twins tails were wrapped around her waist underneath her shirt. Kuro's ears were folded down so that they looked to be part of her hair.

@Aaron775

Last edited by a moderator:
Mia Roquell Mia closed her eyes as he lifted up his hand to put the illusion over her antlers. Hiding who I am? What did father send me into.. After he finished, she opened her eyes and looked at the two.

"Once again, thank you for the help." She told them softly, a kind smile on her face. "What else is in this world???" She asks.

@JayJin @Shiro kurogane

What:Defending

With:Nobody at the moment

"Coming over the wall!"
shouted a one of the nobles, Terruicus went into action, summoning his swords, and running towards the danger, bandits have begun a raid on the manor, and are climbing the walls, the knights are already in battle outside of the wall, these bandits have just came into the wrong fort, and have awakened a demon that was enjoying his free time, "Damn scum, never get to enjoy my free time." he said jumping up and killing the one that was about to set foot on the walls.

Terricus then grabbed the ladder and sent it downward, making a few more bandits fall to the ground, the battle paused, and everyone was looking at him, "Can I enjoy the rest of my day?
Or is someone going to piss me off?" he asked, the bandits then went back to what they were doing, and some ran at him, wielding battle axes and swords. He slashed the wooden handles of the axes, and door kicking the ones with swords, then stabbing and slicing the rest, killing them both, then he went to finish the fight by summoning his gauntlets, charging the biggest man there, shoving a fist right through the mans chest, killing him too. He ran at another and then getting his battle axe and throwing it at another bandit, making the rest flee into the woods. "Job well done. If you need me ma'am! I'll be in the kingdom!" he said to the warrior lady that ran the knights at the manor. He then made his way to the kingdom.

(Anyone?)

Cristina sighed and facepalmed. "Fine, follow me. You can stay at my place, I can tell you about life here because your obviously clueless. As long as you help me fill out some paperwork, and do some chores for me."

She said to Rei before leading her down the maze of streets.

@Shiro kurogane

"Well, it has . . . festivals and . . .food. Speaking of so, i'm hungry. Are you hungry . . .what's your name?" Masaru looked at Nicholas with disappointment etched on his face after he finished the illusion. He didn't know which one was worse, his best friend or the vixen that was following him.

@Comet @Shiro kurogane

Doni looked up at the girl shocked. "I talk to myself because its too noisey in my head, that's the first time someone caught me." He laughed but was hoping she didn't think he was crazy even though he may be. @Shiro kurogane

Mia Roquell Mia heard him mention food and she gave him a confused look. "I tried to get food but they kept asking for this thing called 'coins', I don't know what they meant." She crossed her arms across her chest, her stomach growling. "And my name is Mia Roquell."

One of the men on the ground groaned in pain, making Mia jump as she put her shield up again, looking at the man moving around on the ground.

"What the hell happened..?" The guy asked no one in particular. Mia squeaked and a orb formed above her head, between where her antlers were supposed to be.

@JayJin @Shiro kurogane

Rei perked up at Cristina's words and smiled. "okay." She followed the girl, completely trusting the new friend.

@Heir of Dalania

Kirara stood near to Masaru, so he would be able to tell she was there. She would have spoken, but she had reasons for both hiding and besides. She didn't know nor like the scared, fragile deer god girl. Kirara had already been through too much.

@Comet @JayJin (you two post too quickly)

Kuro stared at the guy and yawned after hearing him speak. "yeah thats great. im hungry, buy me food since i wasted time talking to you." She looked at the man like it was his fault she was hungry now.

@Aaron775

Kuro just stared at the guy. "great, wasted time with a semi-crazy dude with no coin." She grumbled for a minute as some people walked by. Kuro wiped their coin pouches without them noticing. "here, now buy me food."

@Aaron775

"Well Mia, my name is Nicholas Grant and this is my brother, Masaru Oshiro." Masaru kept quiet as he folded his arms over his chest and gave a single nod. "You're not from here if you don't know what coins are. They give you things." He pulled out a silver coin. It wasn't as much as a gold coin would be, but it made its dues. "This is a coin, you give a few to the vendors and then they give you whatever the coins could pay for." Masaru huffed, "come on, we don't have all day. The hike to Pine Valley will take our time. Besides, the girl's hungry."

@Comet @Shiro kurogane

Mia Roquell Mia's attention was brought to the shiny silver circle that Nicholas brought out. Her dark brown eyes lit up with curiosity as she looked at it. "This gets me food?" She asked.

She looked at Masaru when he spoke, cocking her head to the side.
"What is Pine Valley?" She asks. She looked towards the two men on the ground and shuttered, asking, "before any more questions, can we get away from them?" She shuffled uncomfortably, seeing the second man move around with a groan.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane

"Yes, this is a coin and it give you food. We should definitely leave before the pigs wake up, brother." He looked back to the two semi-alive male. Masaru turned to the men, bent down so he was at their level and took their pouches that held coins. He then left the alleyway and back into the crowd of people. "Come on, Mia. As I said, my brother and I are travelers. We move town to town, village to village and sometimes we live in the woods or in the seas."

@Comet @Shiro kurogane

Mia Roquell Mia followed closely behind so as she didn't lose Nicholas. The smell of food hit her nose again and her stomach growled with hunger. She licked lips as she looked around at all the food, a smile on her face.

Yet, she was catious about who she approached now. Everyone looked shady to her now. One stand caught her eye the most, the one that stood out from all the meat stands. It didn't have meat at it, which made her happy.

She tugged on Nicholas's sleeve to get his attention, pointing at the stand. "Can I get something there?" She asked softly.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane

Kirara looked at Masaru and his brother closely. She knew the bastard could smell her since she was standing right next to the guy. She pouted and decided to slap the male of her species. "quit ignoring me you jerk! you know damn well im here." Kirara still had herself cloaked. So her voice would have seemed to come outta nowhere.

@Comet @JayJin

"anything, i eat anything." Kuro answered, looking around. Then refocusing on the man. "and yes, pick-pocketing is something im good at."

@Aaron775

Masaru only winced as he got slapped. "Fine. Just stop attracting attention to me. I'm kindly fond of my life and rather not die from being claimed as a witch." He whispered so that only Kirara could hear.

@Shiro kurogane

Nicholas looked down at the tugging sensation on his arm. He looked to where Mia pointed at and nodded. "Masaru, let's get this young lady some food first." He pointed his head towards the vendor with no meat. Masaru nodded and walked up to the vendor. Nicholas followed, dragging Mia along and then looked to her. "So, what is that you want?"

@Comet

Mia Roquell Mia looked around at the table, her nose drawn to a really good smelling peice of bread with fruit stuffed inside of it. She pointed at it, looking up at Nicholas with begging eyes and smiled. "That please." She told him.

@JayJin @Shiro kurogane

(I love how she's being treated and is acting like a litte child right now, but that'll change soon.cx)

(Holy crap. Guess I can't sleep in without missing out, again. xD

What did I miss?)

Dei-Loki studied the male as he'd exited the shadows. A single brow having cocked in the process. "Actually, yes. I am new here." He'd respond, shifting in place as slight movement was seen under his hood. "Why were you following me? Not planning to snatch my coin purse, I hope."

@Raven Daniel

Kirara huffed, but relented since she didn't want to purposefully drag Masaru into trouble. "fine, but ignore me again and i'll slap you again."

@JayJin @Comet

Kuro followed him in and sat beside him. "sounds good."

@Aaron775

Users who are viewing this thread

Back