Indescribable (Closed)

Mia Roquell Mia looked up when she heard a voice, seeing a boy, she brought her legs tighter around her as her shield became more visible around her. "Are you like them too??" She asked, wiping a tear off her cheek as she looked at the boy.

She quickly figured out the world wasn't like her domain back at home, the world was way worse. She could sense the dog in him, visions of being chased by wolves popped into her mind.
"Y-you can't hurt me.." She told him as bold as she could, trying to hide her fear as a blue and gold orb formed between her antlers again in case she had to use it.
@JayJin

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayhaps you should've changed yer appearance. 'No need. I won't be sticking around. Besides, maybe this will force that runt prince off of my tail.' His emerald gaze traveled about as he tried to find a place to hide and eat before Neil could eat it all on him.

Dei-Loki heavily exhaled as he continued his search, blinking in the process. "I don't know why she insists on running... It's safer for her back home than it is here." His hands rested on the pommel of both of his blades as he shook his head. "Ah, now I sound just like both of my fathers, AND my mam." The corruption snickered within his mind. However, the royal attired lad was then stopped by a few guards. "Pardon me, guardsmen. What seems t' be the problem?" However, an angry voice brought his questioning to a halt.

"That's him! The meat thief!" The butcher accused, gesturing to little Loki. The accusation throwing Dei-Loki off guard for a moment.

"We don't normally get royal-looking types around here." One of the guards spoke, his eyes narrowing a small bit. "I hate to ask, m'lord, but please empty your pockets."

Blinking a few times, Dei-Loki then sighed before turning his pockets out. "There is no way I could've stolen any meat. I just got here a few moments ago." 'I bet Malvo was the one that did this.' No doubt.

"But-- You were just at my stand!" The vendor argued, sincerity in his voice.

"I'm afraid yer thinkin' of someone else, meat vendor." Dei-Loki replied, walking past the guards with ease. "Good day."

@Whomever

"china? my clothes? no these clothes are from the world i was in before this one." Rei talked as if travel between worlds was normal. "and i don't understand a lot of what you just said."

@Heir of Dalania

Kirara realized she was too close to Masaru. Which explained why he was sniffing around. She moved to back up but tripped and fell down with a yelp of surprise. Her invisible flames being sniffed out due to her losing focus.

@JayJin

Kuro hissed at the old man who wouldn't shut up and jumped down to walk away.

"Are you kiddin'? I rather be shot by a hunter than be anything like these loggerheaded, ill-breeding foot-lickers. I don't ever want to hurt a maiden. I was raise better than these mutts. I promise my own heart, I won't ever lay a threating hand on a lady such as yourself." Nicholas smiled and brought his hand for Mia to shake.

@Comet

Masaru watched as a vixen fell onto the ground. Masaru stood back, afraid that someone might find out that she's a vixen and he's a mutt as well.

@Shiro kurogane

Mia Roquell Mia looked at his hand and gave in, dropping her shield and her orb as she took his large hand into her smaller one. "A-alright... Thank you.." She said softly, sniffling as she shook his rough, warm hand with her soft and cold one. She retracted her hand as she shakily stood up, looking at the bodies of the two other men that has been knocked out.

"Can you just.. Get me out of here..?" She asked him, wrapping her arms around her cold body as she wind blew through her hair. "Please." She said softer.
@JayJin

(In a few minutes, I'm popping out for the night, but we can resume in the morning.cx)

Comet said:
Mia Roquell Mia looked at his hand and gave in, dropping her shield and her orb as she took his large hand into her smaller one. "A-alright... Thank you.." She said softly, sniffling as she shook his rough, warm hand with her soft and cold one. She retracted her hand as she shakily stood up, looking at the bodies of the two other men that has been knocked out.

"Can you just.. Get me out of here..?" She asked him, wrapping her arms around her cold body as she wind blew through her hair. "Please." She said softer.
@JayJin

(In a few minutes, I'm popping out for the night, but we can resume in the morning.cx)
(Understood. Well then, goodnight.)

Nicholas shook his immediately. "You need to get rid of those antlers of yours. You get picked on more if the humans know of your kin." He thought back to his childhood when the boys threw stones at him for being 'abnormal' as they called it.

Mia Mia looked at him confused. "Pick on me cause of my antlers? But they show who I am.. Where I come from. Your domain is very different from mine..." She sighed, looking down at her bare feet then up at his face. "How can I get rid of them or hide them?" She asked. She didn't know what "picking on" meant, but by the way he said it, it was bad.

(And I'm off with this. I'll pick up in the morning.)

Cristina stood and turned to Rei. "What? How do you not understand this it's rather basic knowledge to people. Then again..." she said looking her head to toe. "Where are you from exactly?"

@Shiro kurogane

Raven sighed, feeling Naomi summon him. He walked along the market road. "Hmmm..." Raven had always stolen from them, sometimes being found out, sometimes not. He walked past a stand with bread, grabbing a few pieces, whilst the keeper looked away. "Fine enough..." He continued to walk down, were he saw some guards clattered around another shop. He then saw someone walk away, as the guards were talking to him. He decided to follow, Naomi could wait for a while.

Kirara realized her flames had left her and quickly stood up, giving an awkward smile. "uh... hi?"

@JayJin

"me? uh... thats kinda hard to answer since i don't have memories of my childhood." Rei gave an apologetic smile. "but i can say that im not from here obviously."

@Heir of Dalania

Kuro wondered aimlessly.

(im off to sleep.)

"Now, where the hell could she have run off to?" Dei-Loki spoke aloud as he left the presence of the guards to continue his search. So caught up in what he'd currently been doing, he had not noticed that he, himself had been being followed. That, or he knew and he just didn't act on the idea of finding out whom it was. Still, he kept his hands on his blades.

@Raven Daniel

Malvo eventually came to a stop by the water, deciding to hide in the shadows of the docks. He knew the one that was after him feared bodies of water, so he used this to his advantage. However, he had not noticed the others nearby. "This should be a safe enough place... Alright, Neil, you've got to--" he then paused and widened his eyes as he looked into his pocket. Much to his surprise, the small dragon that occupied that space had already eaten it all. Unintentionally speaking a bit louder, this time. "Neil! I told you, you needed to share!"

(If I don't respond, then, well... I'm probably also asleep. Lol.)

@Heir of Dalania, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

Cristina pursed her lips. "If you say so" She said as she walked around her and off the docks, walking with her hands behind her back. She stopped at a merchant selling weapons, and looked at the items on display.

@Shiro kurogane

(I'm going to sleep aswell, night everyone.)

(Same, goodnight, everyone.)

Masaru shook his head not wanting to get involved, but the smell was hitting him in waves from her direction. A few people stared at the fallen lady. "I'm so sorry for my wife's actions, she's a bit clumsy." The people turned their heads at Masaru's words. He grabbed her roughly by her clothing, "what the hell is wrong with you? Can you keep yourself settled, woman? I do not need for them figure out that our kin is here. They would lose their mind." He whispered into Kirara's ear.

@Shiro kurogane

Nicholas scratched his head for a moment before getting an idea. "Let me go get my brother. He's amazing at illusions. He'll hide your antlers from human eyes. From there, we can take you wherever you want to go."

@Comet

Raven stuck to the shadows, still following Dei-Loki. "Hmm..." Something about him made Raven curious. Maybe it was the fact he had a blade, that wasn't from here, or that he had a different aura than the other people there. He followed interested, it looked like he was trying to find someone. I wonder what he's doing.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Fingers tapping on the hilts of the almost mystical, mythical blades on either side of him, Dei-Loki slowed to a stop in the middle of the market area. It would seem that she's a bit better at hiding her energy than you are, Mischief Bastard. 'Won't stop me from finding her. If she gets hurt, I will, too.' Nose lifting, he sniffed the air in search for the familiar scent - only to pause and slowly turn in the direction Raven had been in. Whether he could truly see him or not, Dei-Loki sure acted as if he could. "I know you're there."

@Raven Daniel

"what do ya mean 'if you say so'?" Rei asked, following after Cristina. Eagerly peeking over the other girl's shoulder at the weapons and other stuffs. Like a beggar kid who had just gotten some gold.(that was a thing right?) "where are we going?"

@Heir of Dalania

Kirara blushed at suddenly being called Masaru's wife. She gave a soft gasp of surprise at being grabbed and pulled close so that he could talk into her ear. "i know what im doing. your the only one causing a scene. everyone else here probably sees me as a normal human girl right now." She whispered back with a huff. Kirara wasn't stupid, her tails and ears were hidden using sealing talismans. Her scent.... well that was because Masaru was near.

@JayJin

Christina looked into her coin purse(because that was a thing), making sure she had enough money and bought a couple more arrows, putting them in her quiver before answering Rei's question. "I am going to my house" She answered before begining the walk to the where her childhood home was.

@Shiro kurogane

JayJin said:
Nicholas scratched his head for a moment before getting an idea. "Let me go get my brother. He's amazing at illusions. He'll hide your antlers from human eyes. From there, we can take you wherever you want to go."
Mia Roquell Mia nodded when he said he will get his brother. "Okay but... I don't know where I want to go.. I don't know this place.. I was sent out into the world to learn how to control my powers.. And look what happened.." She looked at the two bodies then shivered.

"I've never done something like that before, I've never had to do that at home." She wrapped her arms around her waist again and looked down.
@JayJin

Raven then grinned slightly, having been found out. "Ok..." He noted to himself, that he needed another lesson from Naomi. He stepped out of the shadows, the darkness seeming to unravel from him. He stood there, as if waiting to be spoken too. Then, he broke the silence. "Are you new here?" He asked.

Nicholas smiled as the small thing looked at the ground. "Don't worry, my lady. Me and my brother travel. I'm sure he'll let you come with us. Now, stay right here, and i'll be back." He jogged out the alleyway and towards Masaru. "Masaru, I need your help." He began to drag Masaru slowly. "Masaru, please. For me. You get me in so much trouble all th-" Masaru grabbed his lips, "shut up, dog. You're the one that gets yourself in trouble." Nicholas looked down, his body slumped. A few seconds passed of this until Masaru gave up and took Masaru to Mia. He stared at the doe as if exhaling would cause her to get spooked.

@Comet @Shiro kurogane

Rei paused and looked at the girl. Did she keep following? could she still follow? Rei didn't want to impose herself on the girl. "oh... then i guess i'll go then." She stood there unsure of where to go now. Rei had just come to this world there was no way she could use knowledge from another world. Cause she wasn't sure how the people here would react.

@Heir of Dalania

Kirara huffed at being blatantly ignored. "you could have at least responded to me... jerk." She stayed where she was. Deciding since she'd been ignored to just go somewhere else for now. The she rethought and cast her invisible flame over herself and followed.

@JayJin (just totally blew off saying anything to Kirara -_- )

@Comet

Mia Roquell Mia slumped back against the wall when he left, putting her shield back up so no more harm could get to her. Her ears laid flat against her head as she waited, her horns glistening in the light.

When the dog boy came back with another one of his kind, she looked up at the both of them. She could sense something else on the new one, but she didn't say a word as she put down her shield and stood up again.

She could see he was trying hard not to scare her, and she gave him a smile, trying to show that she was strong. "Thank you..." She told the both of them, a small smile on her face.

@JayJin

(She's so shy now, but just wait until further and she gets to know the outside world more... I have a feeling that she's going to look up to Nicholas, like just go to him for protection cause he saved her and she doesn't know anyone else.
xD like, a big brother or something.)

Shiro kurogane]Rei paused and looked at the girl. Did she keep following? could she still follow? Rei didn't want to impose herself on the girl. [COLOR=#b35900]"oh... then i guess i'll go then."[/COLOR] She stood there unsure of where to go now. Rei had just come to this world there was no way she could use knowledge from another world. Cause she wasn't sure how the people here would react. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36175-heir-of-dalania/ said:
@Heir of Dalania[/URL]

Kirara huffed at being blatantly ignored. "you could have at least responded to me... jerk." She stayed where she was. Deciding since she'd been ignored to just go somewhere else for now. The she rethought and cast her invisible flame over herself and followed.

@JayJin (just totally blew off saying anything to Kirara -_- )

@Comet
( :) I know, it's Masaru after all. I told you that he would be an asshat.)

Comet said:
Mia Roquell Mia slumped back against the wall when he left, putting her shield back up so no more harm could get to her. Her ears laid flat against her head as she waited, her horns glistening in the light.
When the dog boy came back with another one of his kind, she looked up at the both of them. She could sense something else on the new one, but she didn't say a word as she put down her shield and stood up again.

She could see he was trying hard not to scare her, and she gave him a smile, trying to show that she was strong. "Thank you..." She told the both of them, a small smile on her face.

@JayJin

(She's so shy now, but just wait until further and she gets to know the outside world more... I have a feeling that she's going to look up to Nicholas, like just go to him for protection cause he saved her and she doesn't know anyone else.
xD like, a big brother or something.)
(oi, you forgot me! my char is there too... just invisible)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back