• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

INACTIVE POST -Please refer to new search post now

ClintBarton

Sound Engineer

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hello all! I am constantly on the hunt for new partners partially because I’m constantly coming up with new ideas! I often derive an idea from music or a TV show I’ve just watched.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Quick Summary of Me:
-I’m 18[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-I live in Australia (I’m generally always on when all of you are…it works well with my schedule) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-I am a full time University student studying Audio Engineering
-I am a VERY creative person, in writing, art, music and cosplay
-I work part time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-My schedule can be all over the place but it works for me!
-I’m a little to Marvel obsessed
Hmm….anything else? I don’t know just ask I’m always open for chatting!

Things I expect/am okay with/Love[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-FUN
-1x1 Only 
-Prefer PM's although I will do a thread but you have to start the thread then. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-I generally will respond within ten minutes of you responding providing I am not asleep or at school (or being overloaded with responses!), In this I will generally try to let you know that I won’t be around…although I am prone to falling asleep at my computer
-MxM , FxM , FxF ((ALL pairing types are more than welcome with me))
-I normally try to write 2-4 paragraphs per character per pose, however, this can vary depending on what is going on in the roleplay but I’d hope my partner will write about the same, if you want to write more go ahead! Just don’t expect anything over 6 paragraphs from me unless it’s a SERIOUSLY juicy part of the story.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-I am very likely to match your length in poses (just be aware of this)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-I tend to like putting my characters through hell and back! I am also capable of not doing this though so if this is something that bothers you then please just tell me. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Crossovers (I actually love crossovers because I like having big massive roleplays with many characters, if you don’t want to crossover though that’s totally fine!)
-Gore/Horror/Thing of your nightmares (nothing really bothers me)
-OC’s as long as they fit the roleplay!
-Fantasy add on (Example: Making Steve Rogers a werewolf even though he’s not!)
-Doubling/Tripling/Quadrupling..etc.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-OOC Chatter
 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I won't do:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Smut (it's just site rules) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-roleplay with no plot [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-roleplay with someone who is unwilling to add to the plot...I can normally tell very early on and I will either drop you or bring it up, either way I will let you know.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]My Biggest craving that I desperately need filled!![/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] It's MCU crossover Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters: Very basic rundown - Clint and Hansel get switched places by some spell Loki casts...there is a lot more detail but please PM me and ask me!! so need this!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Second big craving!![/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Set after Civil War, Tony is killed, how i don't care but it's not a natural death (i would play Tony.). The story is more or less about how Steve and the other Avengers deal with the death, feelings of regret for abandoning him etc. Despite this though Tony is still floating around, as a ghost. Plot from there would develop during the roleplay. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Third Big craving!:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] It's world war 3 and the army is recruiting Muse A (me) places his name down and gets recruited, he then goes MIA during the war and assumed dead. 2 years after the war has ended he turns up on Muse B's doorstep but he's changed, the war changed him. ((So we'd start when he enlists and do a few time skips just so the backstory of the couple is properly developed before reunion, would be doubling of characters to simply fill in the spaces ie. You'd play a war mate at war with mine and i'd play a friend of yours)) //note: prefer MxM but will do FxM[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Fandoms and Potential pairings:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Marvel:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Honestly there are just to many pairings that I love and would do here it's probably better to ask me but here's a few:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Bucky[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]x Clint[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Clint[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]x Loki[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Loki x Tony[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tony[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]x Steve[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Steve x Bucky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Steve[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]x Natasha [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]...and the list goes on[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Who I will play from Marvel:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Bucky Barnes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Loki Laufeyson[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Clint Barton[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Natasha Romanoff[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Steve Rogers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tony Stank ( :P *Stark…I just had to)
Lady Sif [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Sam Wilson (under very strict circumstances) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Agent Peggy Carter[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Agent Ward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]In terms of Marvel I am very well-versed in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I also have a relatively strong knowledge of the comics although when reading them I have really only read Hawkeye comics, some Avenger’s, Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow but that’s just about it, I am aware I have massive gaps in my comic knowledge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Band Fandoms[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Maroon 5 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]30 Seconds to Mars[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Green Day[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Blake Shelton (lame I know but I love Shevine to much, if you know what that is I will love you forever) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Pan!c at the Disco [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]My pairings out of those ^ are very crossed over etc. and I have many again here are a few:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Adam Levine x Jared Leto [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Adam Levine[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]x Blake Shelton[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Jared Leto[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]x Brendon Urie [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Billie Joe Armstrong x James Valentine [/SIZE](probably my oddest one Billie is normally my biggest advocate to stick onto an oc though) 

[SIZE=10.5pt]James Valentine x [/SIZE]Jesse Carmichael 

[SIZE=10.5pt]...list goes on[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Band people I will play generally:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Adam Levine (he’s honestly one of my favourites to play and who I know the most about!)
Jared Leto[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Brendon Urie
Billie Joe Armstrong
James Valentine
Jesse Carmichael
Olly Murs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]If a character is in [/SIZE]Bold in a pairing it means I will not play the other for that particular pairing. 

[SIZE=10.5pt]Original RP Type Pairings: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Demon x Vampire[/SIZE]

Bad boy x Good girl ((editing on my phone but Good Girl should be bolded))

Bad boy x Good boy ((same thing good boy should be bolded)) 

[SIZE=10.5pt]Vampire[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] x Vampire Hunter[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Werewolf x Hunter[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Werewolf [/SIZE]x Human

[SIZE=10.5pt]Angel x Demon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Demi-God x Shapeshifter [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Shapeshifter[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] x Werewolf[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Shapeshifter x Vampire[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Bird [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]x Werewolf (By bird I mean a Human who can only shift into some type of hunting bird) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dragon x Human (more in an Eragon type sense) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Merman x Human [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Celebrity[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] x Fan
Celebrity x Non-Fan[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Celebrity x Celebrity[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Warlock/Witch x Werewolf [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Warlock/Witch x Shapeshifter[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I'm very opening to hearing about other fandoms and pairings as well! I am very open to just about anything and will often learn a character for a roleplay. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Some of my other fandoms: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Shadowhunters (all: books/tv show/movie(meh) ) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I REALLY want to roleplay something with Magnus Bane whether I’m him or not.
-True Blood ((recent add...would love to do something with Eric)) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Vikings[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Begin Again[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Warcraft (movie version) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Bloodborne [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-The Witcher[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-The 100[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Terra Nova[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]- The Vampire Diaries[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Merlin
-Underworld[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Falling skies [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Suicide Squad (only really Joker and Harley for this to be honest I am NOT a DC fan by any manner, in this if we were to roleplay Suicide Squad it would have to be a crossover)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]plus, many more, I am very into Doomsday type things at the moment[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]If you're interested, please comment and quote me or pm me [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Thankyou [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Other side note [/SIZE](bit of a grouch about this) 
Do not contact me if you are just going to leave the conversation with no explanation at all, at least tell me why and maybe we can figure something out i'm a very open and respectful person if there is any problem with anything i'd like to know that I can be approached with every confidence that I will turn around and try to solve the issue/concern whatever it may be. Then if it really can't be solved all is fine and well, if it's a problem that's in my roleplaying style I actually like to be told in a "constructive criticism" manner so I can improve for the next person if you wont hang around to let me attempt to improve for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! 

Quick question, would it be okay with you to rp on something like Skype or Discord? (If thats not allowed here then nevermind. I'm just more comfortable and adapt on those.)

Edit: Also incase it wasn't obvious. I'd love to do some avengers styled rpying with you!

Hello! 

Quick question, would it be okay with you to rp on something like Skype or Discord? (If thats not allowed here then nevermind. I'm just more comfortable and adapt on those.)

Edit: Also incase it wasn't obvious. I'd love to do some avengers styled rpying with you!

Hi! I completely would be if I had either of them ? I do have kik and a facebook roleplay account though. Pretty open to roleplaying on any medium apart from threads (i don't understand how they work lol) 

Hi! I completely would be if I had either of them ? I do have kik and a facebook roleplay account though. Pretty open to roleplaying on any medium apart from threads (i don't understand how they work lol) 

Oh Kik would work splendidly! Whats your thoughts on crossovers? (Would you mind pming me your kik?)

Is shevine Shelton and Levine? I mean I don't think I'd be able to do it as I'm bad at playing males and real people, but is that their actual ship name? Cause I ship them so much.

Hey! I'm interested in your original roleplays! Unfortunately, I'm not very adapt in the Marvel universe... Oops. I generally do original type roleplays, though. I almost always roleplay as a Female character, though, and would probably prefer MxF (Simply because I'm not familiar/comfortable with doing any other kind - I prefer reading them!) I was wondering, though, I didn't quite get what you meant by Bolding some of the pairings? For example, since you did Angel x Demon, and I wasn't completely sure if you meant you wouldn't play the Angel, or you the Demon? Sorry, it might just be me who didn't understand.

But yes, I'm definitely interested!

Hey! I'm interested in your original roleplays! Unfortunately, I'm not very adapt in the Marvel universe... Oops. I generally do original type roleplays, though. I almost always roleplay as a Female character, though, and would probably prefer MxF (Simply because I'm not familiar/comfortable with doing any other kind - I prefer reading them!) I was wondering, though, I didn't quite get what you meant by Bolding some of the pairings? For example, since you did Angel x Demon, and I wasn't completely sure if you meant you wouldn't play the Angel, or you the Demon? Sorry, it might just be me who didn't understand.

But yes, I'm definitely interested!

Hi! Basicaly i'll only play bolded. So i won't play the angel if that makes sense?

Hi! Basicaly i'll only play bolded. So i won't play the angel if that makes sense?

Yep, that makes sense! Just wanted to check so I didn't get the wrong idea...

In that case, I would love to play the Angel x Demon pairing. If you'll have me. Though, if you're open for it... How would Human x Demon, sound? Just a suggestion, totally fine if you're not up for it.

Yep, that makes sense! Just wanted to check so I didn't get the wrong idea...

In that case, I would love to play the Angel x Demon pairing. If you'll have me. Though, if you're open for it... How would Human x Demon, sound? Just a suggestion, totally fine if you're not up for it.

Open for anything If you just want to PM im just at uni so ill get back to you as soon as i can

Hey you seem super amazing!! I would love to roleplay with you, I was wondering if you have any Youtubers you would like to roleplay as. I have been craving that. If not Id love to talk about something else. @ClintBarton

Hello! I have an OC Marvel character I wanna try out! Can we discuss my character and perhaps a plot? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back