• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In the Saddle (temporary title)

Pipfrost

Brr~
Other than my intense love for Pokemon, I love horses. I hoped to pitch an idea based off of the most majestic creatures that roam the earth.

So the whole basis would be about a group of people with their horses living in the Appalachian Mountains. The horses would be boarded in a local barn. Suddenly news reports about multiple murders pops up in the tiny town of Burnsville, North Carolina; a small town only a mile from the small neighborhood in the Appalachian mountains that our Roleplayers live in and ride around. Many important figures slowly disappear from the small neighborhood. Starting with that small child, age 3, whose body was found in a damp cave on the side of the largest peak in the Appalachians. The group of Roleplayers agree that it is time to find out who is behind these horrible murders, but they also agree that it's too dangerous to go alone, and their horses are the only ones sure footed enough to scale the mountainside.

So yeah! What do you guys think? You don't need any background knowledge of horses besides of different kinds of breeds and colors, plus know what the bridle, saddle and helmets are to join. Hopefully, depending on how everyone feels, the group of Roleplayers could start off as riding friends and gather one night at one's house and catch the news stories. Well... I'm still thinking about some parts. So if you're interested, feel free to offer some ideas that you think would make the RolePlay better!

I like the idea! I like horses. I like mysteries (I help run a supernatural/CSI style roleplay myself). Count me in.

Thank you for you're intrest! I'm very happy that someone is a fellow horse lover! ^.^

If, let's say, two more people express an intrest, I'll make it! If not, I suppose we could use it as a basis for a different RolePlay.

Fun! As I said, all you really need to know is what your horse looks like and what a saddle is and we're good! I'm not overly educated myself, as I've only been educated on the horse body, health and breed types for one of the seven years I've been riding do far. No worries, I'll be glad to have you!

4 people already? Great! I'll get home and then make the thread! Thanks for your interests! Any title suggestions?

No problem! That sounds like a wonderful title! ^.^

Give me a little bit to figure out how to phrase this and such; this would be the first RP I create here on RPN. >.< got to go see how to do it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back