• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In the middle of a Gang-war

If you want you can still try out to be the character you wanted as I made it not first come, first serve so that it was fair. If you dont want to do that but still want to be involved then you can make a "friend" character (I still need to rename that) :)
I could make a "friend" character. :)

I'm never comfortable with auditioning/competing for a character spot.

Im interested in creating an "other" character
basically she is mostly oblivious to her boyfriend being in the gang,
but she gets dragged into things in a bad way and finds herself now in the mafia world?

aaaah, i'm thoroughly intrigued!
i would love to make a "Friend" character?
i honestly always wanted to play a part of rps like these

neverbackdown neverbackdown - i hope you didn't mind that I went ahead and made a "friend" character as well!
if there's anything you'd want me to change or so; let me know
- i may edit the coding because last night, i didn't really feel like coding too much<3

8s this still happening? I can submit a second character if there's a spot you need filling?

Eh theres none of the main roles apart from a mob member or nitrous that are female! And we do need some members for them as theyre very bleak haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back