• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters

The CS is up! If you want to wait until I post mine to get an idea, I’m posting my first one shortly. I’ll post any relationship type things on the extra page to keep track. Some characters have been there for awhile, so keep that in mind.

gotta say, thanks for not changing the format, copy paste is my best friend rn-
The CS is up! If you want to wait until I post mine to get an idea, I’m posting my first one shortly. I’ll post any relationship type things on the extra page to keep track. Some characters have been there for awhile, so keep that in mind.

gotta say, thanks for not changing the format, copy paste is my best friend rn-
Haha, I didn’t feel like rewriting everything either.

I can only imagine ares teaching P.E or anything that relates to physical body’s, and also history too XD
If you want, I can post the classes I had in mind for the RP. Of course anyone can just come up with a random one

Thanks that’ll help also!
  • Human/ Mythic Studies (History)
  • Alchemy (Science)
  • P.E
  • Study Hall
  • Mythical Languages (English)
  • Mathematics
  • Lunch
  • Power Mastery & Combat
  • Home Room
I’ll also post the schedule and everything else in the extra page

She can have one. The characters will be able to have phones and stuff like that. The setting is slightly more advanced, if you know what I mean
Alright! That works well with what I have in mind then!

How well may our gods have explored their powers yet? Are they barely aware or have they had experiences using them?

Alright! That works well with what I have in mind then!

How well may our gods have explored their powers yet? Are they barely aware or have they had experiences using them?
It really depends on their age. Some of them have been going to the academy as soon as they realized they had abilities. The people who work for the academy kind of hunt these people down. Most of them start to gain small abilities once they turn 14, but some might gain them slightly earlier or later than most. The longer they’ve been in the academy and training, they better they are at using their powers.

Just try not to be too OP about it ^-^

It really depends on their age. Some of them have been going to the academy as soon as they realized they had abilities. The people who work for the academy kind of hunt these people down. Most of them start to gain small abilities once they turn 14, but some might gain them slightly earlier or later than most. The longer they’ve been in the academy and training, they better they are at using their powers.

Just try not to be too OP about it ^-^
I dont think the abilities I have in mind really cross into op territory, unless we get into very specific scenariors which require exactly those specific things. I doubt that will happen though.

Sorry for all these questions, I just want to familiarize with the setting to make the character properly to fit in.

Now, how old could our characters be going to the academy? I was considering an older character, maybe around 22-24 years of age... :3

I dont think the abilities I have in mind really cross into op territory, unless we get into very specific scenariors which require exactly those specific things. I doubt that will happen though.

Sorry for all these questions, I just want to familiarize with the setting to make the character properly to fit in.

Now, how old could our characters be going to the academy? I was considering an older character, maybe around 22-24 years of age... :3
It’s really no problem! You can ask as many questions as you want/need.

I’ve been thinking about that. I know the youngest they can be is 14. I’m probably gonna make the oldest they can be around 26 or so. Mainly because they’re basically trying to raise them to be their old self and training someone that much could take awhile. Teachers would be around 30+

It’s really no problem! You can ask as many questions as you want/need.

I’ve been thinking about that. I know the youngest they can be is 14. I’m probably gonna make the oldest they can be around 26 or so. Mainly because they’re basically trying to raise them to be their old self and training someone that much could take awhile. Teachers would be around 30+
Alright, there goes my character (Took a little longer because I somehow messed up my code and had to redo some stuff). I hope she is alright, but if there are any changes required, let me know!

By the way, would you prefer we use a thread for out of character communication or just keep it in the interest check here? Just because I would love to start working on how Juliette and other students would get along and stuff!
I’ll be making the OOC today ^-^ I kind of forgot about it lol

Third time's the charm,huh?

Got any room for support staff in the faculty? Teaching assistants,school nurse,that kind of stuff...

Third time's the charm,huh?

Got any room for support staff in the faculty? Teaching assistants,school nurse,that kind of stuff...
There’s always room for them! I’ll be making a NPC for everything and dropping them when someone actually makes a character to replace them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back