• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In the Emperor's name! (Fantasy RP)

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

In the Emperor's name!

Back in the second era...

The twisted, dark God; K'bundah led the 13th Black Crusade, and managed to finally conquer the world. After a hundred years of his dark reign, a hero finally stood up and defeated him, using a sacred warhammer known as the Banisher. The hero's name was forgotten since then, however stories and legends tell that his armor was golden, and looking at him could blind someone momentarily due to the glory and light that emitted off of him. And in his presence, all would feel warm and happy. His name was never known, however he is nowadays worshipped as a God, and he was the founder of all human civilization. He was remembered as the God-Emperor.

The God-Emperor, armed with the Banisher, the warhammer that was the embodiment of purity and good killed the Dark Lord, then freed all the races. Afterwards he gathered all of the human tribes and created the eternal Empire of Mankind. He died only 5 years later, and his teachings were written down and remembered through the ages, his tomb being the very palace he ruled in. The sacred warhammer buried with him. These events marked the end of the second era, and the beginning of the third era.

It is currently year 1582, Month of Foundation. These are the last days of the Third Era, and the final hours of peace throughout the world. K'bundah is sitting in the shadows, observing... and plotting his return.

But first of all, who truly are you? Will you help us take down the Dark God in the Emperor's name?

The RP will begin in a small city within the Empire of Mankind, called: Kemoor. The city will be laid siege by demons, and there the adventure will start. Our characters will encounter many enemies, and on their way, they will stop at many locations to pick up more characters. The purpose of the journey is to reach Minas Celorfin, the capital of the Empire, and warn the current Emperor of the imposing demon threat, and K'bundah's return.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baku said:
When do we start?
When we get some people.

I am currently writing some stuff for it. It's still a WIP, but I think we'll start a bit later today, or tomorrow. I'll see. And meanwhile this will get more attention and possible players to join it, so it's pretty much a win-win.

I'm going to be honest I only played one of the warhammer games so there is a lot that's confusing for me.

Iskander said:
Of roleplaying, yes. Of Warhammer, no. I hope that's not a problem?
MrSquid123 said:
I know literally 0 war hammer so I really hope it's not a problem
It's no problem.

I've just INSPIRED myself by Warhammer. Tbh; the plot practically requires less than zero knowledge about it. And if it does? Everything will be in Overview, I guarantee you; You're good to RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'know what?

I think we're good to go. I'll set up the thread in just a minute, and I'll leave the link here.

Summon the Elector Counts, Karl has called the levies for war! I am very interested, if there is room I would love to play a with-hunter style character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back