• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In the Basement

Catharsis

Too Far Gone
Okay, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a role play. The plot is that basically your character is kidnapped and placed in a basement with other people.

I need help developing

Just whaat happens when in the basement also.

Hmm maybe the characters have been picked for some sick game (like in the saw films) and are given a set of instructions for a way of escaping, though only one is able to do so in the end.

I am interested in this.

What if all our characters have something in common that the kidnapper likes? Nothing appearance wise, maybe something in personality...? what do you think

OOOOH I got an idea. What if the common thing is social media and privacy. All of them have in common is using social media and posting about their lives however it's not clear in the beginning and the kidnapper thinks social media has transformed the way people socialize, and it's for the worst and is very conservative, believes that everyone should be more modest and humble..?

How about it being a personal trait? Like they all committed a crime secretly, never being accused and prosecuted for them. Like false witnessing, forging etc

IllusiveShade said:
How about it being a personal trait? Like they all committed a crime secretly, never being accused and prosecuted for them. Like false witnessing, forging etc
I like this one! That seems cool.

Each character could also display one of each of the 7 deadly sins (i think its 7) the kidnapper could be some mentally unstable religious radical. just an idea.. But count me in nonetheless :)

I like @Devouring 's idea if that's cool with everyone. We could have 7 people in the basement and one kidnapper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back