• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In Shambles - Roleplayer's Discussion

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hey guys i’ve got some rly busy work shifts tomorrow and sunday so please don’t think i’m not replying and can u guys help if i get left behind?? sorry i know it’s a pain

Hey I'm pretty out of the loop for every other post going on here, so what all is going on in the base? Just enough details for me to write a very brief description.

Also, friendly reminder that you guys can just offer to take my character at basically anytime and I can just send you my character notes haha.

Therese and Argent have reached the meeting, and the meeting has started. I'm assuming argent has yet to enter the building.
At the meeting, President Seavey has announced the loss of literally all of her colleagues.
That's about it.

I'm so sorry it's taking me a long time to post. I'm trying to think of how I'm going to phrase my next post and I'm not sure how to smoothly transition into the emergency election announcement. I promise that as soon as I figure it out I'll have the post up.

I'm so sorry it's taking me a long time to post. I'm trying to think of how I'm going to phrase my next post and I'm not sure how to smoothly transition into the emergency election announcement. I promise that as soon as I figure it out I'll have the post up.
Don't worry, there's no rush! ^^

Hey, am I keeping you guys waiting? Typically in rps I'm in everyone gets a chance to go before I'd post again, but if you want me to respond I have no problem doing so!

hi guys i’m back from my holiday but i’m about to have a rly busy summer so i’m planning on deleting my account
i’m so sorry if that’s a hassle
thank u for the fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back