• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In Shambles - Roleplayer's Discussion

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So I know I'm totally messing up the feng shui of things, but would it be possible to jump into this? xD I've already gotten caught up with the threads and am looking to start my first RP in something more casual, yet intriguing, and I feel like this is it. I'm still working on character development so I could always have my character jump in and be fashionably late to the meeting since it appears to be starting soon 😜.

do the characters know the other characters species ?

Nowadays, almost none of the Paranormals in Greenstone Harbor follow the Law of Secrecy, but some still do. Also, it's tradition that nobody at a Paranormal Council meeting takes active measures to hide what they are.

So I know I'm totally messing up the feng shui of things, but would it be possible to jump into this? xD I've already gotten caught up with the threads and am looking to start my first RP in something more casual, yet intriguing, and I feel like this is it. I'm still working on character development so I could always have my character jump in and be fashionably late to the meeting since it appears to be starting soon 😜.

Haha, you're totally welcome to join. I'm glad you like my idea.

fuck i did it again

I'm gonna say now guys that while I'm not just quitting - that'd be rude - I am willing to quit if someone wants to take up my character. I've seen too many RPs just up and die because one person just ditched the project to just leave though. But I can plainly see that this isn't the kind of RP for me haha

fuck i did it again

I'm gonna say now guys that while I'm not just quitting - that'd be rude - I am willing to quit if someone wants to take up my character. I've seen too many RPs just up and die because one person just ditched the project to just leave though. But I can plainly see that this isn't the kind of RP for me haha

That's alright, though I do ask that if no-one volunteers something should happen to separate our characters.

That's alright, though I do ask that if no-one volunteers something should happen to separate our characters.

Fair enough! I mean, Argent doesn't like supernaturals too much, so she might just leave town haha. She is a nomad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back