• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In Shambles - Roleplayer's Discussion

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I definitely want quite a few people to join before we start. Perhaps at least five, and when the applications start to slow down we'll start.

Hm, do you think it'd be okay if I could possibly add another character while we wait for a fifth person?

Welp, there's my character! Argent Fowler. Originally, she was meant for a weird dark magical girl RP lol. But it never really worked out, so here we are.

Nah, I decided to simply stick with a single character for now.
Ok. I guess before we start, since I've got a major event in mind already, I might as well run it by you guys to see if it'll work, and if there are any conjunctional ideasl
I was thinking there would be a mandatory emergency meeting of Paranormals, which would also be open to humans for the sake of interactivity, because most of the councillors were zombified.

Ok. I guess before we start, since I've got a major event in mind already, I might as well run it by you guys to see if it'll work, and if there are any conjunctional ideasl
I was thinking there would be a mandatory emergency meeting of Paranormals, which would also be open to humans for the sake of interactivity, because most of the councillors were zombified.
Alright, sounds like an interesting concept. I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back