• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In search of My Hero Academia rp partners!!

Mckenner

Hey there✨I’m gonna keep this simple and straightforward. I’m looking for someone to do some doubled OC x Canon mxf rp. No LBTQ pairings please, not that I have a problem with it but I know I can’t write those pairings well and I don’t wanna do your side of the rp injustice.

I’m preferring to do a plot centered around the league of villains. It can be any kind of AU or we can keep it straight MHA verse stuff, doesn’t matter to me either way. I LOVE to collaborate on ideas, we’ll create something great I’m sure!✨

If you want me to play Dabi for you I’m your girl. I also have some experience as Overhaul. But I’m also willing to play as Hawks or Bakugo. As for who I’d like YOU to play as for me...can I get some Shigaraki plz?🖤

As for reply length, I try and match my partners length but no matter what I always try to do at least 2 paragraphs per side. Don’t worry, I WILL give your muse just as much energy as I give my own OC🥰

Now for reply times, I am an adult and I’m busy but I do try and reply at least once a day. Or if I’m not busy, I’ll be ping ponging replies back and forth if you let me.

As for limits, I pretty much have none. The darker the better, in my opinion. Just no toilet play!

Lastly, do not contact me if you are a minor. I’m 24 and I only rp with other adults.

I prefer to rp over discord btw, so if any of this tickles your fancy please send me a dm and we’ll discuss further on there!✨

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back