• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In search of another creative creature!

SpaceKat

You remind me of the babe.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! Thanks for taking time to check out my little thread. I usually like dark plots with a bit of romances here and there but so long as it's good plot I won't care.

Pairings

Furry x Furry

Furry x Neko

Furry x Human

Neko x Human

Angel x Demon

Vampire x Werewolf

Dragon x Dragon

Human X Human

Games

Fallout

Destiny

ESO

Ratchet and Clank

Witcher

Overwatch

Bloodborn

Movies/TV

Zootopia

GoT

GoTG

Over the Garden Wall

I've been craving a furry based fantasy Rp the most so if I can play a furry il do almost any plot. I have a few ideas that I would love to give it a go and add on with my partners.

Egyptian Nights

The humans and Anthros of this time have been fighting for centuries, casualties on both sides until (Your Character) land was over run by mysteries Anthros dawning the mask of Anubis. With (YC) in chains they are taken back to the land where My Character rules.

The Dark Hearts of Man

The madness has spread from city to city, consuming them one by one until a special unit consisting of Anthros and Humans formed together to fight off this disease by burning the bodies of the dead and even stopping the necromancers spreading the madness. But stopping a ancient cult is never as simple as it seems.

Furocious Fallout

Rumors of a woman who can control nightstalkers has spread across the wasteland but when the wanderer finds this suposive woman they find her not exactly normal, but sprouting fur and a tail to boot! Will this duo survive the Raiders and the Enclave hunting her? Or will the wandered sell her to the highest bidder only to fund their own adventures.

Gypsies Charm

The wealthy town of Everclaw has had its share of trouble but the wealthy and solitary Batchelor/ Bachelorette has always tried to stay out of thevery frey. Locking themselves away in their giant mansion and only venturing out when need be. But when a lone Gypsy girl/boy bangs on their door in the middle of the night, soaked to the bone and frantically running from the authoritys, the wealthy figure finds their life of calm and peace inturupted forever.

Please PM me if you are interested or let me know and il PM you. I'm pretty nice and tend to reply alot but will life being crazy you never no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back