• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In search of a Roleplay partner for this certain rp here 👇 (In description area 😋)

PolarPopDork

Freckled And Proud
In this world all mythical/supernatural/etc beings are real and alive, living amongst each other in a quiet chaos, humans wanting to be on top once again as the dominant species order out several attacks on different villages and towns with poor defensies(aka the government). This being only a warning to everyone that humans were not to be messed with, although the braver and stronger species did not find this as scary as they then waged war with humans. This created a war that lasted years and more, although a spare few choose not to fight and have said to move away from war whenever it neared. The year now is 8079, war is still active on planet Earth as more carnage was made leaving almost a wasteland in some parts after the humans bombed it with an air attack from the soaring skies above which confused yet angered the other species as they soon worked tirelessly to find out how to match up to the humans sky attacks. This horrid war continued for a while as children were then taught to fight in this same war, sent at young ages to aid in the fight.

I am Elizabeth, i'm 19 and am a necromancer. My mother is a witch, literally..She brews potions in the backyard a lot. Anyway, while my dad's a werewolf. Strange right? I inherited my Grandmother's abilities of raising the dead of course with a fatal flaw..I have holes in my neck which are my weak point. I grew up while the war waged along, having to move more then once. I have 5 other siblings me being the 3rd oldest of the 5, I won't get into much detail but at the age of 18 i was assigned to war as was my eldest brother and sister but i got a different roll from them. I was assigned to be a spy, being able to spurt out smoke being a well enough ability for it. I have been doing this for a year now and am currently making my way into one of the humans 'camps' as they called it, a paper is all i'm here for tho. Let's hope i don't get caught-

After that thought i immediately fell making a shiz ton of noise.

DAMN ME AND MY INNER MONOLOGUES!!!

Last edited:
Hey! I’m interested in this rp. But is it ok if my character is also a supernatural creature that has a human form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back