• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In search of a role play partner!

Sparrowtalon

I'm alone in my dream
Hey!

Call me Sparrow, or Birdie, I honestly don't care :^

Some Facts About Me
  • I'm a female :3
  • I'm a bit awkward with people. More like a lot actually...
  • I can't live without music. Please please please give me some song recommendations. Please
  • I currently speak two languages fluently, and learning two more
  • My time zone is EST
  • I usually stay up till midnight. School night or not
Enough about me, lets get to the point already

I am really looking for someone to do a long-ish role play with! I honestly don't care what the genre is, as long as we both enjoy it! Here are some genres/plots that I enjoy, although, I'm always up to try something new!

Geostorm
Natural disasters { or unnatural }
Apocalyptic
Zombie or Virus Apocalypse where a group of teenagers try to survive destroyed cities and scorched lands
Murderer Mystery
Where a group of teenagers get locked in a house, later to find out a killer is among them
Something Spooky
Literally anything creepy or spooky
Mafia
Gang, Mafia, Stuff like that
Other
I don't mind trying out any other genres, you just gonna have to convince me first :3
Just a few quick Rules/Requirements that I am looking for :3

• I don't care what age you are, I'm not 18+, so you don't have to be too
  • I don't like one-liners. Please provide at least 3-8 sentences. I may except 2 sentences from time to time.
  • I don't care about deep themes like drugs, abuse, suicide, and all that, as long as it is allowed in the site rules
  • I like to have well developed characters, although I don't like to know EVERYTHING about your character from the very start!
  • You can be gone without a notice for up to a week, after that, I'm going to start bugging you. Please let me know if you will be gone for an extended period of time! I know that life happens, and if you can't give a heads up, then that's alright! But I absolutely don't like ghosting
  • I have school Mondays and Wednesdays, and I won't be on that much during the weekends either. I will try to send at least one or two posts a day, but that might not always be the option!​
That's about it, so if you are interested, please reply to this thread with a quick post! Have a great rest of your day!

Hey! I'd love to RP with you!
I'd like to try and dive into a secret spy themed RP.
If you're interested PM me! <3 ✨

I'd love to work something out. Especially if you're into the Horror & Mystery Genres. Hope to hear from you!

I'd be interested in a gang/mafia/yakuza roleplay! I don't have many plot ideas at the moment, but I am very active in plotting if you give me something to work with :^]
Check my 1x1 and message me if you're interested!

Hey, I'd to work out a zombie apocalypse rp in the vein of something like Z Nation if you want to work something out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back