• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic In Neo Fontaine City[OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Sopranos

The Sop
It self explained here, this is our OOC chat. Usually we'll do OOC, welcome new joiners, ...etc. There is also a discord room right here so we can keep up easier with each other.

Interest Check thread is here if anyone needs it

Last edited:
Okay guys, everything is good for now, you guys can start your character sheet and post them. If you guys have any questions about creating characters, please let me know.
I know that there are a lots of thing, but I hope you put a few minutes to read them because A: I work very hard for them and B: I think there are a lots of information, advices and rules that I think you guys should know.
Some of the characters I already created are high ranked because they're the bosses, captains and they're npc. They'll be played by me and some has crucial roles in the story.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount please don't post anything in the IC thread except IC content -_-
But I see your point, sorry I use the dark theme of RPN and didn't test it with the light theme

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount I fixed the font color for all the thread, you should be able to read them with both RPN theme now.
anyway.... you should delete that post you post on the main thread. We should only chat here

It self explained here, this is our OOC chat. Usually we'll do OOC, welcome new joiners, ...etc. There is also a discord room right here so we can keep up easier with each other.

Interest Check thread is here if anyone needs it
Sick threads, thanks for pushin' the power button on this RP!

1b02db4d40dba1c51909cd70059d5ee0.jpg
rainbow-six-siege-year-3-season-2-hero.jpg
41307bdde258de21434df3d8ded8b9cb.jpg
This is where i meant to post that.

welcome, you've found yourself here eventually ~
If you still have that intention to use that Hanzo pic for your character, I strongly recommend it, it looks nice actually.
Also the discord group is here

yea ofc, I imagine we would be low on that role so be my guest.
A Akhetneos Do you know what role you want your character to be ? (also, join the discord, its better that way)
Most likely a Business Woman. This is what I have for my character atm but I'm working something out for the rest of the information:

Angela-Patina-Warhol-edit.gif

Becker Becker Heya just wondering if you had the availability to be in our Discord more? I'm on there mostly all day and it's going to make collaborating scenes with you much easier :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back