• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic In Neo Fontaine City[CS]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Sopranos

The Sop

"Now we're here for an important reason. If you have any doubt, now is the time. Because once you're in, you're in for good. This is your life now. You'll live to serve this family, it come before anything else. And in return, we will take care of you. If you have a problem, bring this to me and It will be solved. You stay within this family. We're like your brothers and sisters, you don't hurt or disrespect us. This is a thing of honor...
Repeat after me: Maybe I burn in hell... if I betray my family..."

- Don Libero

• Full Name:
    Alias(Optional):
    Appearance:

- Height and weight:
    - Hair:
    - Eyes:
    - Other Description(Optional):

"Congratulation! You're now one of us."

Character List:

This is the bbcode for the character sheet form, if you're not familiar with bbcode or don't like this form, you can just skip it and make the your sheet however you like (with the same details from the form of course)
Code:
[FONT=Saira Semi Condensed]
[COLOR=#87909C]
[bg=#050000]
[CENTER][FONT=Saira Semi Condensed][SIZE=5]

"Now we're here for an important reason. If you have any doubt, now is the time. Because once you're in, you're in for good. This is your life now. You'll live to serve this family, it come before anything else. And in return, we will take care of you. If you have a problem, bring this to me and It will be solved. You stay within this family. We're like your brothers and sisters, you don't hurt or disrespect us. This is a thing of honor...
Repeat after me: Maybe I burn in hell... if I betray my family..."[/CENTER]

[RIGHT]- Don Libero[/RIGHT]
[tabs][tab=Overral]
[imageFloat=right][IMG]PUT IMAGE LINK HERE[/IMG][/imagefloat]
[B]Full Name:[/B]
[B]Alias(Optional):[/B]
[B]Age:[/B] 
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Personality:[/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
- Height and weight:
- Hair:
- Eyes:
 [/tab]
[tab=Background]
[B]Family:[/B] The Libero Family
[B]Rank:[/B] Soldier
[B]Origin:[/B] (Please indicate how did they get into the family, did they follow their family/friend into the family or discovered and introduced by someone)
[/tab]
[tab=Ability]
[B]Specializations:[/B] (Choose 1)
- Demolition level 1
- Medic level 1
- Engineer level 1
- Business Man level 1
- Marksman level 1
- Warrior level 1 
- Leader level 1
[B]Equipment:[/B] (Choose a first level equipment depend on your base specialization )
[/tab][/tabs]
[CENTER][SIZE=5]
"Congratulation! You're now one of us."[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[/COLOR]
[/FONT]
[/bg]

Last edited:

- Don Libero

• "What does it mean when we say "leadership" ?"
    Baccano%21.full.131625.jpg
    Full Name: Anthony Gattuso
    Alias(Optional): Tony, Tony Gat
    Nationality: Italian - American
    Personality: Brave, cunning and street smart, Anthony has everything required to be in this business. Used to be rash and arrogant, but under the Don, he's now more mature and gain many qualities to be a mafioso. One of his best trait is his charisma and leadership ability, he gains favorite from many other members from inside or other family.

Appearance:
    - Height and weight: 186 cm
    - Hair: Natural blond
    - Eyes: Black

Last edited:

- Don Libero

• "Just gotta pick the right card"
    Oswaldxi.jpg
    Full Name: Charlie "Donnie" O'Neil
    Alias(Optional): Charlie
    Nationality: Irish
    Personality: If there is a word, flashy is one. With old Donnie, it's all about style. He cares greatly about his look and always show it to everyone. But let not let that fool you, in business, he's as smart as a snake. He's also a master chess a cards player.
    Appearance:
    - Height and weight: 189 cm
    - Hair: Gray
    - Other Description(Optional): Always wear his signature glasses

Last edited:

- Don Libero

• "It's funny about our thing, you could wind up dead the next second, and it's your best friend that does it."
    CIDNuRw.jpg
    Full Name: Ryuunosuke Muto
    Alias(Optional): The Black Lion, Sonny Black
    Nationality: Japan
    Personality: Sadistic, blood thirst, Ryu is the one to be feared. He has psychopathic tendencies with a love for materialistic articles and money. He is the calm and confident gangster at one time, and a hysterical killer in another. With a real hot head, he can get violent quickly to almost anyone and he would likely to kill anyone for just disrespect him. Despise so, Ryu is one of the most loyal men under Don Libero
    Appearance:
    - Height and weight: 192 cm
    - Hair: Black, dyed blond at the middle
    - Other Description(Optional): Always wear black outfit

Last edited:

- Don Libero

• "It's not the old time anymore, something needs to change around here."
    Ronnie.Sukiart.full.562189.jpg
    Full Name: Federico Rossi
    Alias(Optional): Derek
    Nationality: Italian
    Personality: Smart, reliable, and no doubt a good earner for the family, though his method is still something that people disagree. Derek controls the largest narcotic operation in the family and he does so brilliantly, thus making him one of the top earner in the family. Though he dislikes some of the old value of the mafia and want to change them.

Appearance:
    - Height and weight: 176 cm
    - Hair: Natural Brown

Last edited:

- Don Libero

• "Let me tell you something right now, don't live your whole life just to be somebody number two"
    9FE4ym3.jpg
    Full Name: Valentino Vinci
    Alias(Optional): Tino
    Nationality: Italian
    Personality: Wild and ambitious, Tino knows of no bound when it come to achieve his goal. He would ready to take on the meaning foe, to cut a deal with the evilest demon just to take what he want.
    In the family, he knows how to handle himself to the boss and other members to maintain respect and the same time well-liked.
    Appearance:
    - Height and weight: 189 cm
    - Hair: Gray

Last edited:

- Don Libero

• a4e9d8ae32bdd44f6273041e4dfc918c.jpg
    "Mind if I cut in?"
    Full Name: Samuel Rodriguez
    Alias: Jetsteam Sam, Lança de ouro
    Birthplace: [REDACTED], Brazil
    Personality: Everyone has stains, but the ones that are impossible to get out are ones of blood. Some people embrace these stains, welcoming furthermore. Sam doesn't see it as a stain, he sees it as art. And Sam is a canvas, displaying a crimson horizon. The elegance and fluid movement of early Japanese samurai are what inspire same. These were not warriors or killers, these were artist! Of course, he's no psycho path thirst for blood, he's actually pretty suave and charismatic. He's a man of culture. The gang culture of the North bought his attention, so he seeks to make his name known, his art. He will become the Leonardo da Vinci of this millennia. There's one thing he yearns for the most, his Mona Lisa.
    Appearance:
    - Height and weight: 6'2" 225lbs
    - Hair: Dark brown
    - Eyes: Brown
    - Other Description: VERY light augmentations, not much past the surface.

WANTED FOR THE FOLLOWING CRIMES:
    - Murder
    - Weapons trafficking
    - Human trafficking
    - Organ trafficking
    - Drug trafficking
    - Arson
    - International Terrorism
    - Illegal body modifications
    - Conspiring with Morte Vermelha

• mgrr-samuel-arm-design.jpg
    Family: The Libero Family
    Origin: An assassin and guard of the Morte Vermelha, a gang know who trafficking drugs, weapons, and people. The Morte Vermelha looks to find, and mercilessly kill Sam for funneling money to his real family, the Libero Family. While the destination of the money is not known to the Morte Vermelha, they still want blood nevertheless.

"Alright patrão, what's my first job?"

Last edited:
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6b/70/c7/6b70c76888cde2c38e892919fc7a2c2f.gif') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgb(0, 0, 0); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header] Laureano Oubiña
Made Man
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]
1525163167673.png

OVERVIEW
Alias: N/A
Orientation: Hetero
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 161lbs
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Black.
Nationality: Latin-American

ABILITIES
Specializations:
Business Man level 1
Equipment:
Axis Striker227

Family: The Libero Family
Origin:
I was born in Grey Island, Neo Fontain probably the roughest neighborhood in the city. My folks moved here back in '51 when they were still peddling that crap 'bout opportunity, freedom, and all that jazz. Our family lived just like the rest of the dumbasses that came there chasing their dreams, in tiny tenements packed to the brim probably constructed about a hundred years ago. Pops would be out working the docks most nights earning close to nothing while maa would be out doing some odd jobs as a maid or as a cook, whatever she could find, really. The going was hard but you see my folks were good Christians, heck I almost got kicked out of the home once for taking the Lord's name in vain. It didn't matter to them how hard it got, they had all they wanted - food on the table a community and a church. I was never one to settle tho', I've always wanted more, and I ain't ashamed to admit it.

It didn't take me long for to get myself involved with the local tough guys, you know the type; kids that had no idea what they were doing, sporting leather jackets and dumb spiked hair. If this was any other neighborhood it would've been fine, they'd have made some trouble, like stealing a wallet or beating up the weird kid from class but this was Grey Island and kids here were not messing around. We looted stores and mugged pedestrians we even got into brawls in broad daylight. I watched one of the guys I used to run with back then carve up a 14 year old and throw him in the ocean just cuz he looked at him wrong, last I heard he's working as an enforcer for one of the families.Guess being a monster pays huh?. Despite the sheer thrill and excitement of those gang brawls and close encounters with the law, I started wising up, after all there had to be more to life than risking death in vicious fighting for a few bucks or some square foot of turf.

It took some time but eventually, I decided to go straight and make something of myself in this world, heck I was naive then, I seriously thought could leave all of this behind. I got a job delivering papers in the morning and working shifts at this shady run-down bar at nights until I'd earned enough to invest, I then he graduated to operating a shoe-shine business outside the local grocery store, yeah I know, me shining shoes who'd have thunk it?. That shoe shining thing didn't last that long tho, I took the money I'd saved from that business and bought this small general store I had my eye on where I'd sell candy, tobacco, stuffed toys and sometimes even psychedelic drugs (Not exactly the definition of going straight) as soon as I could afford to carry the extra stock.

Soon after, I sold that business too and with the help of some of the people from my old gang and a few shady investors I was able to acquire a pretty run-down bar in a popular part of town, sure the owner had to be roughed up to lower the selling price a bit but hey, that's still legit business right. I don't like to boast much but with my business acumen and more than a few connections that place was up and running in no time. soon becoming just the place to be to get a drink in Grey Island. It was here that I first met Federico Rossi, nice guy, you'd never know he was part of the mafia at first glance, but I guess that's the point. What Derek saw in me I'll never know I'm just a kid from a shitty part of town trying to make it in the world, but hey I ain't gonna turn down an opportunity to be a part of the the Libero Family when offered.

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

Last edited:

• "Just another day in paradise..."
    anna_vovk.png
    Full Name: Anna Vovk
    Alias: Volker
    Nationality: Ukrainian
    Personality: Anna is a mixed bag of both cynicalism and tongue-in-cheek sarcasm. Whilst she keeps her true ideas to herself, Anna often expresses her discontent through humour instead of idle threats. She never did care much for her fellow humans, on the outside at least she does paint a fake smile of humanitiy and kindness. A trick that has served her well within her time spent in the the police department. Anna often sees the world in a simplistic, casual view; conjured deep within her distorted mind.
    Appearance:
    - Height and weight: 178cm, 63 kg
    - Hair: Black
    - Eyes: Amber
    - Other Description: Often carries several small surgical scalpels, hidden within the folds of her left shoulder pad.

Last edited:

- Don Libero

• giphy.gif

"I don't do talking; Call me when you need rounds in people's skulls."
    Full Name: Jacob Chu
    Alias(Optional): Tango
    Nationality: Asian American(Supposedly)
    Personality: Jacob's said to be a man that's always on point ,always focused on the mission, always focused in getting the job done no matter how tough or suicidal it is, weather that planting a bomb or preventing those around him from dying a stupid death. This usually means that Jacob likes going in to things with a plan, but he isn't above a bit of improvising(though he'll chew you out for it). Weapons are his expertise, usually able to operate a wide variety of weapons and has a keen eye when identifying weapons that someone else uses. Jacob isn't really the quiet type, but he generally doesn't like to talk, especially to people he finds annoying. The man has a bit of dry humor, but he'll either tell you to shut it or stright up threaten you if he finds you annoying.
    Appearance:
    - Height and weight: 6'0", 180 lb
    - Hair: Black
    - Other Description(Optional): Hardly anyone knows what Jacob looks like under his man...and even fewer would know who he is without his mask. Either way, don't touch his mask.
    19340-2__46259.1429310067.500.750.jpg
    bf281374c6408a26cfd17073b2f5074e.jpg
    1429564144-triad-wars-art-2.jpg

Last edited:
Becker Becker Sopranos Sopranos

[class=tabs] background-color: #0f0224; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #00ff00; box-sizing: border-box; color: #d70054; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 800px; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 33%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #31bf31; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Summary) (show tabsContentInformation) if (eq ${currentTab} Background) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} Work/Equipment) (show tabsContentCharacters) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;"]Summary[/div][div class=tab]Background[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; width: 34%;"]Work/Equipment[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentInformation"]
bUSLlbs.gif
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"]
n9rZfHH.gif
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentCharacters" style="display: none;"]
fDBYeW5.gif
[/div]

Code:
[nobr]
[font="Roboto Mono"]
[class=tabs]
background-color: #0f0224;
border-radius: 0px;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #00ff00;
box-sizing: border-box;
color: #d70054;
font-size: 18px;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 1;
margin: 20px auto;
min-width: 800px;
text-align: center;
width: 50%;
[/class]

[class=tab]
box-sizing: border-box;
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
padding: 10px 0;
width: 33%;
[/class]

[class name=tab state=hover]
background-color: #31bf31;
[/class]

[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} Summary) (show tabsContentInformation)
if (eq ${currentTab} Background) (show tabsContentRules)
if (eq ${currentTab} Work/Equipment) (show tabsContentCharacters)
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;"]Summary[/div][div class=tab]Background[/div][div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; width: 34%;"]Work/Equipment[/div][/div]
[/font]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentInformation"]
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/bUSLlbs.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"]
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/n9rZfHH.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentCharacters" style="display: none;"]
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/fDBYeW5.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div]
[/nobr]
ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᵗᵒ ᴸʸʳᵒ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵘᵖᵖˡʸᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵈᵉ @Lyro

alex-kassabian-render.jpg

- Don Libero

• 1787a3530b5dc9e6fbda16fa8d2c9447.jpg
    1787a3530b5dc9e6fbda16fa8d2c9447.jpg
    Full Name: Amelia Burk
    Alias(Optional): Gun-Maker
    Personality: Amelia is not affected by what she sees every day. No one except for the bisses of the family really intimidate her. She usually does small talk, and tries to be on the good side of her friends. She is not afraid to fight, or to kill someone.

Amelia usually listens to things like jazz, and drinks once in a while. She dresses classy. She is sometimes sarcastic, but takes her work more serious than anything else. She can work days on end trying to repair something. She is also a stubborn person. If she sees that something might be wrong, she will bring it up. She usually tells the truth, well to anyone who is not innocent. She also likes to draw things.
    Appearance:
    - Height and weight: 5'6 and 143
    - Hair: Brown
    - Eyes: Brown
    - Other Description(Optional): She keeps a pistol with her on all tjmes. She also has a few tattoes on her arms.

Last edited:

-Don Libero

• scy-nem-moonlight-by-scynem-1920.jpg
    Full Name: NR-000-63
    Alias: Nier
    Nationality: Full body cyborg, seemingly Caucasian
    Personality: Quiet and observant Nier comes off as shy but is really just more interested in watching others than making a display of themselves. While Nier is capable of feeling emotions, they rarely emotionally react to the same things that an average person would. They are very logical and focused and always think clearly before speaking or making decisions. Nier is normally a pacifist, trying to resolve any situation with logic first before resorting to violence, however given the need, they can be brutally aggressive.
    Appearance:
    - Height and weight: 5'3"
    - Hair: White
    - Eyes: Blue
    - Other Description(Optional): Nier has minor creases near their joints and input/output jacks on the back of their neck. Nier dresses in classy but androgynous clothing except for when expecting to face combat at which point they change into a full bodysuit that is black in color.

Last edited:
Full Name: Rain (just rain)
Alias(Optional): Umbrella (Resh anims anyone?)
Personality:
Appearance:

umbrella__rhg__by_kaizerchang-d9zk3k2.jpg

- Height and weight:
- Hair:
- Eyes:

WIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back