• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Need of some Partners!

XlaserbeamsX

~lumos maxima~

• Hello, I am Laser!

I'm seventeen, and have been roleplaying for roughly three years now. Don't let the short amount of experience scare you away, please. I prefer writing 3-7 paragraphs, but will settle for mirror writing as long as there are no one-liners short paragraph posts. Check out my rules/guidelines in the next tab to see some more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Id love to do and arranged marriage to join two packs together!

I have an rp i have been wanting to do. i can pm u if u want to hear more about it.

Libra259 said:
Id love to do and arranged marriage to join two packs together!
Awesome! Can you PM yet, because I can't. If you can, drop me one and we can plot!

Fullmetal32 said:
I have an rp i have been wanting to do. i can pm u if u want to hear more about it.
Fullmetal32 said:
also, how did u do that thing at the top and make multiple tabs?
First- Okay, awesome feel free to drop me a pm.

Also, the staff has a thread of bbcode tutorials under Site Questions & Information>Tutorials I forgot the name of the thread and I can't post links on mobile.

[QUOTE="Karin Kurayami]Im really interested in the werewolf x vampire and the nice popular x bullied.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Feel free to PM me with your preferences and any ideas, love!

[QUOTE="Fatal Striker]Hey! I'd be down to do the Arranged marriage - Princess x Prince with you. Willing to give me a chance?

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Can you PM yet?

Hello! Are you still looking at all?

If so, can you message me so we can discuss?

I'm new, and can't message yet :)

I'd be interested in a student x teacher or a rich man's son x rich man's daughter roleplay. I'm willing to play either roles for both, I don't mind playing either gender, and I'll match your length.

I would love to do a Princess x Prince arranged marriage plot, or a Rich Man's Son x Rich Man's Daughter one! PM me?

Oooh, I'm really interested in the Arranged Marraige with the royals, and the supernatural ones with vampires! If you'd like to rp, don't feel shy to send a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back