• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In need of some new partners!

A Finnish Boot

Seeking RP!
Roleplay Availability
Hello! Many of my roleplay partners have gone dark on me, so I am in need of some new (and potentially long term) partners!

I'm a huge sucker for medieval/ Fantasy type roleplays, and Slice-of-life roleplays. Romance is a must for me, and I will do either M x F or F x F pairings. Whether you like to do several paragraphs, or a single sentence, I don't mind, though all of my favorite roleplay's so far have usually been longer replies. I don't care too much for grammar from you, as long as I understand what you are saying it's fine if you use the wrong homophone.

P.S. I'm really looking for someone who is crazy, someone who is down for anything, someone who doesn't mind crazy plot twists and action, that's been my recent craving. I have been searching for that for a long time, and so far have found no one, so by all means, if you think it's you then hit me up!

I would love to hear from you all should any of you be interested!

I love the sound of that! I also love action and making different plot twists. if you wish to roleplay, please hit me up! Discord is the best place to find since im on there all the time so my name on it is TheSparklyPolygon#0611

Users who are viewing this thread

Back