• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In need of a comfort RP [MxM] [lazy-lit]

DumbGoblin

Dnd and fantasy nerd
Okay, this a long shot but, I can try.

I would love a good mxm, solid story, loads of angst and drama and a slow romance.
The thing is, I feel like sh*t and writing huge ass replies and only interacting twice a week aint going to scratch that comfort itch.
So perfect would be someone who is capable of writing between 2 and 6 lines every 24 hours

I don't mind the setting, just know I am not familiar with sci-fi.
I can provide prompts and suggestions if you are interested!

Thank you for your time and have a nice day

I'm definately interested. I'm pretty new to rping so I tend to do shorter messages anyways. I'm also pretty active. Message me if you are still looking for someone!

gonna give this a little bump while underlining the lazy-lit.
i love world building and good characters, i just don’t have the energy for big replies.

oh and fandoms are welcome aswell! Pokemon would be amazing but Wednesday or cyberpunk edgerunners [netflix anime]

I don't mind role playing with you :)
I usually do email or text roleplay's eventually if we are good match because I see the replies sooner if that's ok

I don't mind role playing with you :)
I usually do email or text roleplay's eventually if we are good match because I see the replies sooner if that's ok
Of course! I would love to give that a shot! Let's DM to see if we're a good match and we can take it from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back