• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝐼𝓃 𝐹𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓂 ~ 𝒜 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑔𝑒𝓇𝓉𝑜𝓃-𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 (CLOSED)

Bellz

Straight Judgin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Love

home

Is

about

Fair

roles

rules

• In Full Bloom

A Bridgerton Roleplay

All

home

♡coded by uxie, from the wonderful mind of dreamglow♡

Last edited:
A NOTE FROM THE GM: New
Hello! Quick Note from the GM:
You do NOT need to know anything from Bridgerton. Other than the fact that the show inspires this therefore it’s set in the Regency era. Please read everything in its entirety and if you should have any questions let me know!

Thank you for your interest :)

Last edited:
Hi there! Thank you for your interest! I will be creating the character sheet link once I gather some more interest! Hang tight <3

Here is the character sheet page, a reminder that you must give me a character sheet and a sample of your work to be considered for the role you want :) Thank you for your interest! <3

Here is the character sheet page, a reminder that you must give me a character sheet and a sample of your work to be considered for the role you want :) Thank you for your interest! <3

Would you like a sample of writing for the character we are applying with or may it be any sample we’ve written in the past?

Pepsionne Pepsionne monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ Pyroclast Pyroclast Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess -- Hello! If you'd like to create a character sheet for the audition and send me a sample of your current or previous work, the character sheet page is now live! you may find the link to it below and in the links section on the rules page above!

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful CapellaStargaze CapellaStargaze .

For all of you -- I will be creating a temporary OC on Discord shortly so we can discuss any questions you may have during the audition process. it's just easier for me to keep track there :) An invite will be sent out soon!

Hello! Very much interested!

In order to “make haste”, when do we need to have the character sheet to you? Also do you want us to send you the sample writing after or before our character sheet is done, or does it not matter in which order? :) Bellz Bellz

Hello! Very much interested!

In order to “make haste”, when do we need to have the character sheet to you? Also do you want us to send you the sample writing after or before our character sheet is done, or does it not matter in which order? :) Bellz Bellz
Hello! Thank you for your interest! I am hoping to have all completed character sheets in by the end of this upcoming week -- so this next Sunday, May 26th! I know some people are working and or still in school (myself included) so I want to give us all some breathing room!

It doesn't matter which order you send it to me so long as I receive them both! :D

Hello! Thank you for your interest! I am hoping to have all completed character sheets in by the end of this upcoming week -- so this next Sunday, May 26th! I know some people are working and or still in school (myself included) so I want to give us all some breathing room!

It doesn't matter which order you send it to me so long as I receive them both! :D

Absolutely understandable!! I knew someone would make a Bridgerton inspired rp and I am so here for it! 🥹💗

Absolutely understandable!! I knew someone would make a Bridgerton inspired rp and I am so here for it! 🥹💗
I am so glad you're here for it and I hope that it can live up to the excitement surrounding it! I'm looking forward to the scandal, drama, romance, and elegance planned 🥰 💕 I look forward to seeing all of your sheets and samples!

Hello all -- the OC discord chat is live! Please join if you have created a character sheet! -- Here you can ask questions, keep track of your deadline to send in your sample, and interact with your potential group members :)

Please indicate who you are if your name is different on Discord! See you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back