• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π—œπ—‘ π——π—¬π—‘π—”π—¦π—§π—œπ—” - π˜–π˜–π˜Š

Main
Here
Characters
Here

mother of sorrows

π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘’π‘™π‘ π‘–π‘£π‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘š.
06b49cc45c44f157801d198b005447c5.jpg

𝗒𝗒𝗖.

Hi, and welcome to the OOC thread! This is to serve as a chat to ask questions, talk, bring up ideas until the roleplay starts and the discord is fully made! If you have any questions, please ask. c:
Since I only started this... literally yesterday πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ I'm still not super sure about the due date for the sheets, but I think I'll let there be one day more to just bring in some interest before I decide! But yeah, chat/ask away!

Last edited:
hey hey!! posted a little placeholder for the adamski lover! not super sure about their fc yet but i think it's growing on me
hi!! aaa i'm super excited to see what you have in mind for the lover, it's def a role that can go in a lot of directions. erin mommsen is literally gorjus omg!! i love them so much ajsnsn.

hi!! aaa i'm super excited to see what you have in mind for the lover, it's def a role that can go in a lot of directions. erin mommsen is literally gorjus omg!! i love them so much ajsnsn.
they are suuuper pretty,,, i do like their vibe a lot. i'm probably gonna stick with them bc knowing me i'll get attached asfgdghadgas

seriously trying to decide what role to choose aaaaa, my first pick was lover but the lover i wanted already has someone vying for that spot :')) i gotta consider what kinda character i'd make for different roles πŸ€”

Last edited:
Quick question, how much/what stuff do we put for extra? Also if I've filled out a character sheet can I just, post it? I'm a bit new to this website sorry

smolfluffball smolfluffball AAA WELCOME!! i'm super excited to have you jumping in! I'm def interested to see what you'll come up with for the other roles! obcs if you have any ideas/questions you can just ask me on discord ajsns

ravensunset ravensunset no worries! c: the extra section is just for any extra information that wasn't mentioned in the rest. like, if you have any allergies, pets, specific music tastes, etc... basically any miscellaneous information you would like us to know about your character. if you're finished, you can go ahead and post it! c:

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows tyty i am here and eager to see what angst can be brought into the rp,,,, i'm eyeing the judgement role tbh, seems like the one i'd feel most at ease playing dsfklkdsf. it's been a Hot Second since i've joined any crime rp's so i gotta stretch my brain a bit. i'll def message you over discord if i have any questions or ideas!! rn my head is like wowie what to do haha :'))

just wondering if anyone has character ideas? i see death, world and lover menacing in the characters page <<

oooo the heirophant! i'm considering a character for judgement so our characters will definitely know each other πŸ‘€
oooh yeah they will, that'll be fun! Judgement's a really cool character hook all of these are really exciting to see

hi there!! this looks very cool and i am currently eyeing the magician role!! excited to see everyone's chars (and see if i can get a cs up too LOL)

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows quick question, would the judgement character have the same last name as the main adamski family? since i don't think they're related by blood,,, unless they are and i missed that? πŸ€” or do the members of the adamski family take on the name of the family once they become a member of it?

smolfluffball smolfluffball good question! i should have specified that, my bad - the main adamski members that are related by blood (the lover, hierophant, emperor, with the exception of the tower for since they're a bastard) would definitively have it. but the rest can have a different one, since they're not necessarily related by blood! or, if you'd prefer, they can be related to the main adamski family in some way (a cousin, for example) and have the adamski last name. c: i hope i explained this well?? it's super late and my brain isn't cooperating.

ngl the avancini lover role is really tempting, such a sexy idea. when I have some free time I'll do some brainstorming.

Do we have to make our character app cool looking, because I don't know how to do that at all and I feel bad that mine wouldn't look as good as the others. More out of place than anything!

Do we have to make our character app cool looking, because I don't know how to do that at all and I feel bad that mine wouldn't look as good as the others. More out of place than anything!
my sheet isn't going to be super fancy so you won't be the only one :')) but if you want to have a fancy looking one then you can check out the bbcode center and see what kind of codes are in the threads there! there's lots of options for character sheet codes.

i kept background and rep for shmuel a wip for now sense the high priestess is so tied up with the empress!

help i just woke up but - i love the characters we have so far so much! <3 they're seem really interesting, i'm excited to see how they would interact! since some people just joined, when would you guys prefer to be for the cs deadline to be? i was thinking maybe this thursday or friday? let me know what would work for you guys! i can always give an extention since life can get busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back