• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π—œπ—‘ π——π—¬π—‘π—”π—¦π—§π—œπ—” - π˜–π˜–π˜Š

Main
Here
Characters
Here
friday it is then! but if the cs get done before then, we can start earlier than that. totally take your time though! if you guys would like, you can def start plotting a bit/throwing around ideas about your characters. c:

gouache gouache HELP he's so cute already!! simply a bebe :'') but uuh, i'll try to keep emilio's background and rep more vague so you can hopefully write about shmuel easily enough. if you'd like, we can say they maybe met as young adults/teenagers and became friends?? something along those lines?? 0:

but i'm finishing emilio up right now!! if you guys aren't sure about anything, just ask!

i have another question dfskldskf, if we can't decide what role or character to use could we make two characters? and then you can choose one over the other? or were you not wanting us to do that? :0

so was originally gonna make the lover a male but wondering if I should make them female cause we are lacking femmes

many thoughts…

giphy.gif

smolfluffball smolfluffball uuh i would kind of prefer if everybody made just one character for now just to avoid doubles, but if you really can't decide, you can make two! only one out of them would be accepted though. c:

idiot idiot i'm not really super strict on the gender ratio, so you can def feel free to make to make them gender you want! i think LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki is interested in the adamski lover role and since there are no doubles, maybe you guys can bounce some ideas off each other if you aren't sure. c:

PLEASE THAT GIF SCARED ME AJDJDS it just came out of nowhere

smolfluffball smolfluffball uuh i would kind of prefer if everybody made just one character for now just to avoid doubles, but if you really can't decide, you can make two! only one out of them would be accepted though. c:

idiot idiot i'm not really super strict on the gender ratio, so you can def feel free to make to make them gender you want! i think LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki is interested in the adamski lover role and since there are no doubles, maybe you guys can bounce some ideas off each other if you aren't sure. c:

sweet! you may of read my mind cause loki may or may not have an inbox waiting for them hehe

okokok i will probably just make one i think πŸ€” im still too undecided tho so i'm gonna sleep on it pfff. my uh what is it,,, called,,, placeholder thing might change depending on what character i use but brain too tired to worry about that now. ty for the answer πŸ’– might send some messages over discord when i wake up later to figure out my character tbh, but for now ima go sleep pff.

Yeesh, great first impression, scaring the GM first try
Dw though, I'd also be scared of general kenobi's absolute beast of a beard too

Anyway, name's Mayhem and ya boy's coming out of a mini hiatus so dont mind me and my sleep deprived ass! This RP is genius mother of sorrows mother of sorrows 10/10, I could feel the big brain waves emanating off the screen as I read the interest check >:].

magician's hooked my interest and I finally managed to figure out the bbcode for it so the full CS skeleton's up and posted. Also, hella neat how there's so much interest and amazing character creating out already, damn!

lisbeth lisbeth good to see some familiar faces ( Ν‘^ ΝœΚ– Ν‘^)

Kovacs Kovacs general kenobi, you are a bold one! good to see you too love hehe ; )

god i have so many ideas swirling around my head right now, for so many different roles, so idek if i'm going to stick with the tower role. but quick q about the tower actually, mother of sorrows mother of sorrows – and apologies if i'm asking for too much. but i'm lowkey getting hela from thor ragnarok vibes, so i was curious as to whether it would be ok for me to make my character (if i do go for the tower role) slightly older than the the hiephorant; a disgraced first born type vibe, which could possibly give them even more incentive to be disdainful against the adamski family and their siblings?

again, just a random idea that's popped into my head. all the characters are looking brilliant so far! < 3

lisbeth lisbeth yup, that's totally okay! the age of the tower isn't as strict as the one for the hierophant/lover, since one has to be younger. a disgraced, bitter first born is a very A++ idea omg!! go right ahead if you do pick the tower role. c:

edit;; i didn't even see your reply but, Kovacs Kovacs thank you so much!! i'm super happy with the characters/ideas we have going on right now. :]

Last edited:
but i'm finishing emilio up right now!! if you guys aren't sure about anything, just ask!

Will do, chief - ngl I'm a bit confused on the 'family' aspect of the magician - when reading the description to me it sounded like he is legitimately an adamski, but when I read the little list you got in the CS thread on who's part of which family, magician's not there sooO yeah, I'm kinda lost lmfao

If he is an adamski, it made me wonder how he could have both feet in either camp (since his main purpose is to be an info source on the inside), if he is part of such a prominent crime family, it would be hard to be discreet, right?
My idea atm (at least for my version of the magician), is that perhaps he actually has some Avancinii blood in him? Or at the very least, he could be a distant cousin of sorts, whose Adamski part of the family isn't really part of the 'family family' for one reason or another, so he came back, had his start/wove his way in the Avincini family, then struck a deal with the emperor, and has been using his skills as a double agent of sorts ever since, getting dirt on everyone, etc;? These are all just ideas - nothing concrete without your approval/someone actually making an emperor character lmfao

Hope that made sense, its solid 3am rn so my brain is all mushh

lisbeth lisbeth best way to be, babyy

Will do, chief - ngl I'm a bit confused on the 'family' aspect of the magician - when reading the description to me it sounded like he is legitimately an adamski, but when I read the little list you got in the CS thread on who's part of which family, magician's not there sooO yeah, I'm kinda lost lmfao

If he is an adamski, it made me wonder how he could have both feet in either camp (since his main purpose is to be an info source on the inside), if he is part of such a prominent crime family, it would be hard to be discreet, right?
My idea atm (at least for my version of the magician), is that perhaps he actually has some Avancinii blood in him? Or at the very least, he could be a distant cousin of sorts, whose Adamski part of the family isn't really part of the 'family family' for one reason or another, so he came back, had his start/wove his way in the Avincini family, then struck a deal with the emperor, and has been using his skills as a double agent of sorts ever since, getting dirt on everyone, etc;? These are all just ideas - nothing concrete without your approval/someone actually making an emperor character lmfao

Hope that made sense, its solid 3am rn so my brain is all mushh

lisbeth lisbeth best way to be, babyy
no i think i get what you mean! sorry for not clarifying - i should have probably explained it more.

so, first. the adamski family. the way i visualized it, they're a crime family, made out of the main family - the emperor, hierophant, lover (excluding the tower since they're a bastard). around the main adamski family are clustered the smaller families which are not necessarily related to the main adamski family by blood OR third party members that were recruited/joined. all together, these members are considered 'the adamski family' - not the biological one, but the crime family. :] i think smol asked about this on the previous page...? but so! for the roles that aren't hierophant, emperor, lover, i kept the wording more vague so you guys would have more free reign and decide whether your character is related to the main adamski family in some way (a cousin maybe), are from one of the smaller families, or if they appeared one day and were initiated. so for the magician, you could say they're are a main adamski family member if you would prefer that.

as for the avancini - they're not related by blood, unlike the main adamski family! :] unless some of you guys decide to male your characters siblings/etc.

the idea i had for the magician when i wrote for the role was this; the magician is either, a) a double agent, like you said. perhaps they pose as an avancini member, while constantly running back to the adamski to report OR b) they're a more shadowy figure, spying on the avancini through a web of informants/blackmail/other shadowy deals. but again, i wanted you guys to have more free reign, so you can totally think up of something else.

I hope this made sense, but i can totally clarify more if it didn't. c:

friday it is then! but if the cs get done before then, we can start earlier than that. totally take your time though! if you guys would like, you can def start plotting a bit/throwing around ideas about your characters. c:

gouache gouache HELP he's so cute already!! simply a bebe :'') but uuh, i'll try to keep emilio's background and rep more vague so you can hopefully write about shmuel easily enough. if you'd like, we can say they maybe met as young adults/teenagers and became friends?? something along those lines?? 0:

THANK YOU. yes he is a himbo. that makes sense to me! most likely young adults?

gouache gouache young adult sounds good to me! :] i'm working on his history right now, hopefully it will be able to fit the one you have in mind for shmuel

so what slots are still left open?
technically all - this isn't first come first serve, so you can try out for any role. ^^

bro the lovers are gonna be so dysfunctional, what even is this family dynamic

bro the lovers are gonna be so dysfunctional, what even is this family dynamic
i can already see the drama that is gonna ensue.

speaking of the lovers, finally got a fc (ty umbrella academy for david castaΓ±eda) and a solid concept for him. he will hopefully be done today.

Last edited:
God, if I get the part for Hanged Man I hope I can be as entertaining as everyone else! Maybe I should change him up a bit.

vibrating

God if i get in im gonna have to message the judgement and try to figure out backstory stuff with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back