• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π—œπ—‘ π——π—¬π—‘π—”π—¦π—§π—œπ—” - π˜–π˜–π˜Š

Main
Here
Characters
Here
im making a character for judgement and i was trying to think of how the relationship would be while i was reading the sheet πŸ‘€ i was thinking of relationships while i was reading other sheets too fdsjkldfks im v excited

i like legit already have ideas and my sheets not even UP YET but i think!! that the relationship w/death will be super interesting fdskjdfjsk. if both of us get accepted i'd loooove to talk about the relationship so much omgomg

bro the lovers are gonna be so dysfunctional, what even is this family dynamic
mhm, nothing says true love like when its wrapped in crime, guns n good old traumaa

Ngl i can totally see my character, being the sly ass savant that he is, clue in on the forbidden love and secretly ship it

speaking of the lovers, finally got a fc (ty umbrella academy for david castaΓ±eda) and a solid concept for him. he will hopefully be done today.
Eyyy 10/10, great choice. Hands down favorite actor from the show!
qunqun qunqun And ofc every RP needs it's lovable sympathetic villain teddybear hitman

gouache gouache young adult sounds good to me! :] i'm working on his history right now, hopefully it will be able to fit the one you have in mind for shmuel

hell yeah! i'll work from yours.

let the gayness ensue guys am i right or am i right

also, i'm going to add more to shmuel's like aesthetic and i love LOOOVE LOVEE the pinterest you made for august of his wardrobe LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki so i def want to add that to mine because it's super sex

so posted a wip for val. unfortunately only had time to work on his appearance and basics. I'll work on all the other goodies when I'm not stressed over uni hehe.

hell yeah! i'll work from yours.

let the gayness ensue guys am i right or am i right

also, i'm going to add more to shmuel's like aesthetic and i love LOOOVE LOVEE the pinterest you made for august of his wardrobe LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki so i def want to add that to mine because it's super sex
awww thank you so much!! i love doing the wardrobes,,, helps me work out the vibe of my character

had to post thee main man before i settled in for the night but hello !! everyone’s characters look so promising im excited <3

i simply had to do it for the culture wink wink
ayee glad to meet a fellow connoisseur of culture, then

I sense a dynamic duo coming on, and i don't just mean our characters (☞ Ν‘ Ν‘Β° ͜ Κ– Ν‘ Ν‘Β°)☞
if we both get in, I'd love to get in cahoots to brainstorm more about their criminal shenangians

Last edited:
i'm bouta drop my char

whom among the avancinis would like to boss around a poor fool?

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows how big are the two families, roughly? How many members?
outside of the roles? i think each family has around... 90 to more soldiers. they're both pretty big organisations in a pretty big city.

omg i think august is,,, done???? still adding to his 'extra' section but everything else i believe is completed! i haven't proofread so i won't be surprised if the entire thing is riddled with typos asfhjasdfajsdf

a discord........ perhaps?
if i read it correctly, I'm pretty sure malks plans on setting up a discord once the apps have been accepted!

yup!! a discord will be set up once the cs are accepted! c:

so val is done...I think? felt bad writing such a troubled and broken character but oh well I love him a lot. was fun writing the little extra stuff tho!! now I just gotta read through everyone else's characters!! but first I must stop neglecting my thesis oops. if anyone has any thoughts or criticism hmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back