• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—” - ๐˜–๐˜–๐˜Š

Main
Here
Characters
Here
RIIIIIISE, i just need to finish up two teeny tiny sections and she's DONE.

emilio's background is finally finished!! i'll complete his appearance and reputation tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘€

woooooOOOF i have been HEAVILY eyeing this for a hot minute, it looks so freaking good. i might apply ๐Ÿ‘€
is there a due date for cs'? i probably missed it somewhere, sorry !

woooooOOOF i have been HEAVILY eyeing this for a hot minute, it looks so freaking good. i might apply ๐Ÿ‘€
is there a due date for cs'? i probably missed it somewhere, sorry !
RIIIIISETH.

iโ€™ll finish shmuelโ€™s background tonight! (hopefully if i finish packing my bags before i leave for the airport)

Last edited:
iโ€™ll finish shmuelโ€™s background tonight! (hopefully if i finish packing my bags before i leave for the airport)
okay, so I finished most of Shmuel's background (none of it is proof read LMAO), but depending on being accepeted or not, I will add more to it! as for his rep, I'll finish that tomorrow. I added an extra page for other niche information. yes

okay, so I finished most of Shmuel's background (none of it is proof read LMAO), but depending on being accepeted or not, I will add more to it! as for his rep, I'll finish that tomorrow. I added an extra page for other niche information. yes
Do people... usually have proofreaders for CS's? ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

so how are we gonna start out, are we gonna do whatever or will there be a central event

low fidelity low fidelity the due date is tomorrow but since more people joined just now, i can give an extension to those who need it! c: no pressure though, the cs don't have to be super long/complicated.

Kabboom Kabboom uh, there will be some scenes where there will be a central event, and some scenes where the characters can just interact/do whatever!

low fidelity low fidelity the due date is tomorrow but since more people joined just now, i can give an extension to those who need it! c: no pressure though, the cs don't have to be super long/complicated.
okay cool! may i please get a 24 hour extension? i don't have a tooon of computer time (i'm usually stuck to mobile during the day) so i wanna make sure i have time to get everything done! thank you x

low fidelity low fidelity ofc, go right ahead + take your time!! if anybody else won't be able to finish it by tomorrow, let me know so i can give an extension! c:

low fidelity low fidelity ofc, go right ahead + take your time!! if anybody else won't be able to finish it by tomorrow, let me know so i can give an extension! c:

I'd also love an extension, if you'll indulge me malks! currently finishing up the last week of senior year so ATM I'm definitely on the grind to make sure i complete everything for my classes

Kovacs Kovacs got it, take your time! good luck with school, i hope it goes well! c:

Kovacs Kovacs got it, take your time! good luck with school, i hope it goes well! c:

Aye, thank you, thank you. Considering my english mark went from a 44 to a 93 thanks to a shitload of assignments I managed to hand in on time, things are looking pretty peachy

helloo, happy day before deadline, i think i've finished my cs! (: everyone's is looking very sharp and spiffy, very excited

I also think I'm done! c: knowing me will still probably make small changes, but basically done. I'm very excited c:

lisbeth lisbeth fantasy fantasy if you guys lost interest/would like an extension, please let me know! ๐Ÿ˜„ if not, the due date for the cs will be tomorrow (with the exception of the reserved roles and those who already asked for an extension)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back