• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—” หš ยท . ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Main
Here
LITEERALLY
6ef9eb985e379a5c07d4622bd2f77f76.jpg
LITERALLY ZOOMED TO FINISH JUST FOR YOU.

but anyways he is done and i love him and i love love consider me prancing out spreading flowers ugh TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME.

hello he's SO good was a pleasure to read ๐Ÿ˜ญ
972.jpeg
PLEASE i love marzanna i would die to call her marzipan and steal her away on god. baroque is a little pompous shit in the family but i swear i'm beating him until he loves her because I love her and i'm so interested as to where she went during that year consider me peaked.

PLEASE i love marzanna i would die to call her marzipan and steal her away on god. baroque is a little pompous shit in the family but i swear i'm beating him until he loves her because I love her and i'm so interested as to where she went during that year consider me peaked.
HELP this is so so sweet omg ๐Ÿ˜ญ marzanna is also a bit of a bastard we might have to settle for loving each others' ocs ooc and being Annoying Siblings ic ๐Ÿ˜ญ fr thouGH so excited for that/this whole family dynamic

speed running Judgement's cs so that i can post her before i go to bed

....however now that I have made an Adamski....the Avancini lookin' kinda ๐Ÿ‘€

speed running Judgement's cs so that i can post her before i go to bed

....however now that I have made an Adamski....the Avancini lookin' kinda ๐Ÿ‘€
Judgement is fr one of my fav roles really excited to see this ๐Ÿ‘€

aria isn't entirely finished but i've posted what i've got so far. i wanted to go so much more in depth with her but i don't want to make her cs 5000 words ๐Ÿ˜…

i love my vengeful baby and i can't wait to plot because everyone's characters are IMMACULATE

evangeline is up! i did a little refining, so it took a while (besides procrastination) but all your characters are immaculate! i can't wait to betray plot with all of you <3
there's not enough room for how much i'm simping for all these amazing cs's so no further comment. i'm going to restrain myself.

just a reminder that this isnt first come first serve so pls don't plot too much yet. ๐Ÿ˜ญ i just don't want people to get disappointed in case they don't get the role they aimed for! altrough, just a note - if we end up liking somebodys cs but pick another person for that specific role, we might still offer them another role! โ™ฅ๏ธ absolutely obsessed with everybodys cs HOLY

Wandering Owl Wandering Owl omg hi! idk if you remember, but we were both in curse of us. i was a co-gm. ^^ but hi omg its nice to see you again.

a z u l a a z u l a OMG HEY killer queen! i changed my username but i was malks before aka frie if you remember. its totally okay if you dont but HI ANYWAYS WELCOMEE ๐Ÿ˜ผ

just a reminder that this isnt first come first serve so pls don't plot too much yet. ๐Ÿ˜ญ i just don't want people to get disappointed in case they don't get the role they aimed for! altrough, just a note - if we end up liking somebodys cs but pick another person for that specific role, we might still offer them another role! โ™ฅ๏ธ absolutely obsessed with everybodys cs HOLY

Wandering Owl Wandering Owl omg hi! idk if you remember, but we were both in curse of us. i was a co-gm. ^^ but hi omg its nice to see you again.

a z u l a a z u l a OMG HEY killer queen! i changed my username but i was malks before aka frie if you remember. its totally okay if you dont but HI ANYWAYS WELCOMEE ๐Ÿ˜ผ
how could i forget the biggest brain to grace RPN? I was trying to remember why this rp was so familiar and I found my old cs for the Lorenzo (used to be the moon, now i think itโ€™s ten of cups) but the rp was dead by the time I applied :closedeyescryingfrown: i am happy to apply once again because this plot looks amazing

also Agrael9996 Agrael9996 hiii welcome! super excited to see what you have in mind for the wheel of fortune ๐Ÿ‘€ i feel like its a role where the character can be a pretty big threat both to the adamski and avancini later on.
LeilaRF LeilaRF welcome and hi!! omg no because damon albarn is so handsome i'm sweating. ๐Ÿ˜ณ harris' backstory is so sad so WHAT, somebody please protect this man ๐Ÿ˜ญ i mean i know its in the role but damn, i want to hug him

Wandering Owl Wandering Owl i know whatever you will write for your cs is going to make shakespeake quake in his grave. ๐Ÿ˜ค it's good to see you back around, really excited to see what you'll come up with!

a z u l a a z u l a STOP, not gonna lie i thought that maybe kicking a dead horse wasn't going to cut it and just let it die for a while. ๐Ÿ˜ญ but i think it's what this rp needed, since i have much more muse and ideas now! welcome back though! ๐Ÿ’• all i ask for is aria's hand in marriage, PLEASE.

Wandering Owl Wandering Owl i know whatever you will write for your cs is going to make shakespeake quake in his grave. ๐Ÿ˜ค it's good to see you back around, really excited to see what you'll come up with!
noo you're going to kill me one of these days, i swear ๐Ÿ˜ญ
just trying to decide whether to dig up the old desc for Justice and bring my lawyer boy back, or pick out smth new... ten of swords lookin kinda tasty ngl
๐Ÿ‘€

also Agrael9996 Agrael9996 hiii welcome! super excited to see what you have in mind for the wheel of fortune ๐Ÿ‘€ i feel like its a role where the character can be a pretty big threat both to the adamski and avancini later on.
LeilaRF LeilaRF welcome and hi!! omg no because damon albarn is so handsome i'm sweating. ๐Ÿ˜ณ harris' backstory is so sad so WHAT, somebody please protect this man ๐Ÿ˜ญ i mean i know its in the role but damn, i want to hug him

a z u l a a z u l a STOP, not gonna lie i thought that maybe kicking a dead horse wasn't going to cut it and just let it die for a while. ๐Ÿ˜ญ but i think it's what this rp needed, since i have much more muse and ideas now! welcome back though! ๐Ÿ’• all i ask for is aria's hand in marriage, PLEASE.

youโ€™re more likely to get stepped on than her hand in marriage but itโ€™s okay because really sheโ€™s just a sad soft baby (with a lil thirst for blood)

HI thank u!!! I'm very excited to potentially be a part of this the idea is so cool :^)

yes I love Damon sm ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and Harris do be needing a hug tho

all the characters are extremely sexy and your brains are all big !!

I need HELP tho! Iโ€™m stuck between reforming val into the seven of cups or remaking a new, sexy character for the tens of sword role. give me opinion please or else ๐Ÿ‘น

i second the sekc
idiot idiot there's always a need for more hotties in the world so i vote new chara

also i finally got my laptop so vegas's placeholder has been updated. he will be completed within the upcoming days

I have finally finished the CS for Morena!! I hope y'all like it, haha. I tried not to make her too similar to the magician, but also write her in a way that I think would create some interesting dynamics within the group :>

Also, can I just say that all of the other CSs are so good, I am beyond amazed omg.

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows I have a few qโ€™s!

1. in the seven of cups role u guys mention a different crime family! these โ€˜lorenzosโ€™, is there much lore surrounding them or is it very open? were they once in control of this city or another? do they still exist or were they wiped out by the other families?
2. with the tens of sword role, is it presumed they are the last of actual adamski blood? aka have the last name and are polish or do they belong to one of those smaller families? and when you say all their family is killed - does that mean the new boss killed ALL of them apart from this role??
edit: I did re-read the role a bit and now understand that they are related to the new emperor !! silly me

both of these roles are so juicy

Last edited:
i have searched long and hard for a fc but have been unable to find anyone who looks appropriately diseased enough lol. my apologies :/

just like... unhealthy/stressed and in denial abt it lol
i usually use directories to find mine but maybe adam lee (model)? pinterest is my best friend sometimes with that too. good luck in your search!

definitely gonna use him for someone in the future omg. but this one is a lady
sky ferreira in the nicest way possible looks tired and sickly most of the time. she is a vibe. I feel like I have a few others but I'll have to thunk.

in other news, I've added dakota into the running. I'll get to finishing his app soon hehe. big ideas and sexy fc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back