• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—” หš ยท . ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Main
Here
im here throwing up crying screaming bc i have no chance w any of yalls characters and its distressing to me GIVE ME A CHANCE

Elucid Elucid wait no please i can be his side spouse just give me a chance. ๐Ÿ˜ญ i can treat him better.

boo. boo. omg........ id risk it all for him he is so GORJUS. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ these faceclaims are making me want to start a harem EVERYBODY IS SO FOINEEE

xayah. xayah. The way ur putting ur whole brain power into making a new one and i just copy pasted. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ PLS SHARE THOUGHTS FOR EVANGELINE

demonology demonology i think u made a typo? the 'my baby daddy' part of his name is silent

i fixed the history section my b yall i finished it at 3AM last night and didnt proof it

the visual saga of moi, feasting on this five star michelin buffet of characters (colorized):
74C0DAE7-4DD0-4F61-BDFD-495C67A33A0C.jpeg

8EC8C7DD-18C6-4FEB-BDF2-B01AFF53B484.jpeg
THE FLAVOUR. THE TASTE โ€” immaculate if i do say so myself,,

i am planning on adding a happy go lucky avancini to the mix who just happens to be very good at inventing/crafting things that go boom and ppl go die <3 <3 a funky sunshine lil artificer if u will. poison, traps and bombs are her babies, her children, and no she totally doesnโ€™t name themโ€ฆ

the visual saga of moi, feasting on this five star michelin buffet of characters (colorized):
View attachment 1000310

View attachment 1000311
THE FLAVOUR. THE TASTE โ€” immaculate if i do say so myself,,

i am planning on adding a happy go lucky avancini to the mix who just happens to be very good at inventing/crafting things that go boom and ppl go die <3 <3 a funky sunshine lil artificer if u will. poison, traps and bombs are her babies, her children, and no she totally doesnโ€™t name themโ€ฆ
IM QUAKING with this idea omg
we need a lil sunshine serial killer (โ—กโ€ฟโ—กโœฟ)

UH i dont think i did? IM SORRY ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธit was a while ago

i actually remember vegas was a big dumb dumb and all avanciniโ€™s were like โ€œ??? y r u with us??โ€ but he was v good at his craft which was seducing and manipulating people for info so he was allowed to stay, so we good. iโ€™ll work on dumb dumb soon

EF5DC2EE-92A4-43C8-B8B5-4F27918A3D81.jpeg
me seeing all these fcs^^
I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BE A SPLENDA DADDY BUT I WILL GIVE AMPLE AMOUNTS OF EMOTIONAL SUPPORT!! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

ANYWAYS
i am making an adamski advisor/consigliere dilf w big mama bear energy and

Jin.
Iykyk.

ya I have a dilf but donโ€™t perceive him or he will cry and thatโ€™s a threat >:/

Thinking about a lawyer who bails everyone out as a second

may or may not have blasted through the cs and Might be almost finished, am concerned for my Mental State

Iโ€™m in two minds what to do !!! part of me just wants to revamp val

but another part is saying: โ€œmake an entirely NEW character and suffer ๐Ÿ˜โ€

through the cs and Might be almost finished,
it's cwispy and everyone will almost love Hugo as much as me (which is a lot but you can't beat me)

boo. boo. well I don't follow the rules เผผแ•—เบˆู„เบˆเผฝแ•—

hoping to have Carmen's cs finished later tonight after work !! excited to give everyone's characters a proper read through โ™ก

baroque is almost done but you can visibly see my brain cells dying god speed if I finish tonight

Baroque is such a good name btw, and it fits him so well. I imagine him walking about town with a tote bag for some reason. The Adamski definitely won the lottery on good genes.

Elucid Elucid please you'll make me cry i've always loved old sounding fancy pancy names it just seemed fitting for the spoiled youngest. also yes he would carry a tote bag, top of the line of course. also tomasz has my heart ugh we love an emotionally unavailable but perfectly prim man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back