• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—” หš ยท . ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Main
Here

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.

965279119693019b0532c2ca1293b299.jpg
WELCOME !

Until the character sheets are made, this will be the place for any questions or thoughts. If you have any ideas for roles, tag/PM me or the co-gms. miyabi miyabi .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._

if you guys have any roles you're gonna go for i'd love to hear it. ๐Ÿ‘พ you guys have to hear the ooc beef we have between which family is better. ๐Ÿ˜ค the adamski have a dad figure, while the avancini have a sick jacuzzi that has lights.

im licking the shin of either the lovers or judgement, i'll have to decide but all your wrinkly brains combined gives me strength

But really I'll have all of them thank you.

I'm liking the Adamski moon, might be a bit too ambitious for their own good, but they've got an answer to "where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?" And that's got to count for something, right?

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows did you by any chance save what i wrote for the description of the role for vegas, the joker role (it was avancini i know that)? i guess i left the server somehow and deleted the description i wrote

Last edited:
hello~ i've got a spy with daddy and family issues so really it's a question of if she's a double or triple agent?
excited to see all your ideas & for this reboot guys!!

just you know curious ;) but would we prefer a sza face claim or a kehlani one bc im indecisive asf

prefer a sza face claim or a kehlani one bc im indecisive asf
are you kidding kehlani is my goddess and light and life id spill blood for her

I'm thinking of trying my hand at strength -- but seven of cups also looks rather tempting !! we'll see what comes to me ig but you've gotta love a light up Jacuzzi

im licking the shin of either the lovers or judgement, i'll have to decide but all your wrinkly brains combined gives me strength

But really I'll have all of them thank you.
no because thats literally so valid of you. judgement comes w lots of baggage n drama and the lovers have so much angst,,,
if you end up changing your mind thats totally fine but i have to say the current fc u have going on ๐Ÿ˜ณ id risk it all for them.

I'm liking the Adamski moon, might be a bit too ambitious for their own good, but they've got an answer to "where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?" And that's got to count for something, right?
not gonna lie i love characters who are too ambitious - it's such a good weakness to write about and see. ๐Ÿ‘€ super excited to see what you have up your sleeve! the moon could definitively be a character with lots of conflict.

I'm thinking of trying my hand at strength -- but seven of cups also looks rather tempting !! we'll see what comes to me ig but you've gotta love a light up Jacuzzi
come to the avancini side. omega males adamski have one ugly chihuahua that bites its own leg while the sigma males avancini have the jacuzzi and a cool club with alcohol. ๐Ÿ’ช

hello~ i've got a spy with daddy and family issues so really it's a question of if she's a double or triple agent?
excited to see all your ideas & for this reboot guys!!
YOU MEAN MY BELOVED EVANGELINE AKA MATEZHS FAVORITE CHILD ๐Ÿ˜ค

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows did you by any chance save what i wrote for the description of the role for vegas, the joker role (it was avancini i know that)? i guess i left the server somehow and deleted the description i wrote
UH i dont think i did? IM SORRY ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธit was a while ago

you've got me wanting to bring back my baby val for this.

say the current fc u have going on ๐Ÿ˜ณ id risk it all for them
my only job lately has been creating a repository of FC's don't trust any of them ๐Ÿ’… they all eat the last slice of pizza without asking

cavitea cavitea listen i dont mind. in fact i forgive them as long as they give me a single glance and a kiss on the cheek. ๐Ÿ˜ค

mxlly mxlly Elucid Elucid hi i just came to inform you im marrying both tomasz and carmen tomorrow. in fact i have the venue and everything picked out i just wanted to let you know. yes i can have two spouses, they're both too foine and i'm in love.
954489293b301481cea2a5a48933aea9.jpg

Hello I am beep booping my lil hitman into existence donโ€™t perceive him, he might cry

the way I am so terribly late to the party NAUR

6623FA71-D1ED-4065-B5C4-1F714DD865D4.jpeg

but hiiii everyone omg all of the placeholders and sheets are so fOINE yโ€™all have immaculate taste in fcs fr

i am so busy at work rn but trust ! i am so TERRIBLY excited to plot with everyone and to actually write my wittle tower (โ—กโ€ฟโ—กโœฟ)

heโ€™s gonna be such a little nerdy emo ass bitch โœ‹ I heart H.E. sm and Iโ€™m so excited to stick him into even more tragedy !

71949AFD-465D-43C9-ACCF-D36A7DA26350.jpeg

hi friends i'm just here to say wtf is with all the hotties, thank you very much
how dare you say this when you've got hugo over here making me sweaty

how dare you say this when you've got hugo over here making me sweaty
FOR REAL THO !! it should be illegal to be that good looking ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows I regret to inform you that Tomasz will have to reject your proposal for his hand in marriage, as he is canonically engaged. Regardless, we thank you for your interest in the position, and will be sure to add you to the mailing list, just in case there's a vacancy in the future.

me: i sit for nobod-
your fcs:
me: iโ€™m sat.

BUT on a more serious note THEYRE ALL SO AMAZING AHHHH. The finished csโ€™s look amazing (the way yโ€™all posted them up before I could even finish editing my old oneโ€ฆ Iโ€™m so embarrassedโ€ฆ). Canโ€™t wait to see what the placeholders have in store. heheheh

side note: i request all their hands in marriage. if not marriage, let me be their paramour. *simp*, even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back