• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In desperate need of Castlevania RP!

Lilu

I want to make a 1x1 RP request! I have a few ideas for the plot, which is based on the Netflix series. Basically, a Dracula/Lisa RP, a mix of fluff and angst.

A little bit about myself:
—I prefer long posts, so it will take me a day or so to answer! In between you can expect friendly conversations and future plot, as well as character discussing
— English is not my first language, but I speak it fluently. I will try not to have any grammar or spelling mistakes, but my punctuation isn’t that good. So you can feel free to correct me any time! I would appreciate that!
—It would be much appreciated, if we could play as multiple characters sometimes for more depth of plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back