In Character RP

Was this man crazy?! Lyla reached over and tugged on Garren's sleeve, "Uh, sir? I would be careful. That thing has power beyond belief" She said to him. She didnt want to watch the croc kill someone.

Magnus's tail whipped in both anger and excitement. "I warned you" He snarled. But before he attacked, he noticed the enemy had this energy to him. And his scent, smelled of (however you want Garren to smell like), nowhere near human. He had to see what he was capable of. "Actually, since I feel rather nice right now, I will allow you the first shot at me. Go ahead, I wont bite" He grinned, showing his teeth.

((Garren smells like the burning of air after a lightning strike, it leaves a tingling  feeling on the nose like carbonated drinks.))

"Don't you worry young lady, I'll take care of the grumpy wittle crocodile. You and him need some care, but it'll have to wait just a while longer." He nodded at Mac as well before turning to face the crocodile. "I don't like to fight needlessly, so just take your leave of this place. I have more important things to do than sit here and waste time with an overgrown salamander with superiority issues."

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Despite her paroxysm, the giantess had been eavesdropping on the conversations, and it served as an even greater irritant. “‘Look at me,’” she murmured mockingly, “‘I can summon things. I’m so cool!’ [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Pshh..[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]” Obviously, she was a tad envious of Garren's comebacks and of the croco-gator's attention towards him. Her mute wrath encouraged her to boot the deceased mantis savagely, causing her foot to be embed in the guts of the creature. Forcefully ripping her limb from the body, plasma stained her clothes, so she cursed the world and all that it's even been.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Overhearing what Garren replied with, however, she halted her actions. It took her a moment to register the words, and when she finally did, her anger was completely disregarded. Her eyebrows were raised in amusement, a miniature smirk covering her features. “Salamander,” she shouted from her position, “Need some ice for that burn?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.666666666666666px](I just imagine the group being in a really intense situation with Niklaus just being a giant dork in the background)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.666666666666666px]((also, because I’m salty af, Niklaus is gonna be salty af))[/SIZE]

@Delacare @SnugglyKnight @Safety Hammer  

While they continued to mock each other, Mac coughed and spit out some blood. This was how he was going to die. Surrounded by idiots. He just wished he could have visited his sister before he died. Maybe say goodbye to his niece and nephew. But that didn't really matter now. He slowly closed his eyes, and succumbed to unconsciousness.

While they continued to mock each other, Mac coughed and spit out some blood. This was how he was going to die. Surrounded by idiots. He just wished he could have visited his sister before he died. Maybe say goodbye to his niece and nephew. But that didn't really matter now. He slowly closed his eyes, and succumbed to unconsciousness.

Lyla heard the cough and looked over at Mac and widened her eyes. "Hey! Mac!" She shook him and didnt get an answer. "Aw shit! Mac! You better not die!" She looked back over at Garren and forcefully tugged at his sleeve again. "We need to go!" She urged. @Delacare

Last edited by a moderator:
Garren amusement was lifting with every word they were speaking. These people really knew how to blow thing out of proportion. He was nearly ready to tell the tall, icy, and short-tempered woman that he needed no help in dealing with an animal, when the young woman behind him tugged on his sleeve. Casting a look over his shoulder,  he was instantly concerned as he watched the man's condition worsen. He nodded in consent with Lyla.

"Well, I would to stay and chat, but, like I said earlier, more important people individuals need my attention than a newt. You can play with him all you please, frost archer." Turning his back completely on Magnus, and stepping closer to the injured duo, Garren flicked a wrist at Mac and Lyla. The ribbons of energy swirling betwen his fingers became a river that swirled around the trio calmy. They sank into the portal, which winked out of existence right after them.

Now, rising out of a another portal, in the middle of forest clearing, the trio were surrounded by tall and graceful people dressed in loinclothes and chest wraps. "Hello everyone! I'm back early, and I brought two little folks to be healed. One is pretty well done in so don't dawdle over their appearances." The tall, dark skinned people rushed forward to help heal Mac and Lyla. Placing them catefully onto soft pallets made of woven grass and branches, the forest people carried Mac and Lyla towards their healing house.

As an afterthought, Garren opened a small portal near right hand, reached in up to his elbow, and pulled out Mac's shotgun. "I have afeeling that he'll be looking for you once he wakes up." Garren heft the shotgun onto his shoulder easily and followed the crowd as they flowed through the trees.

@Safety Hammer

@SnugglyKnight

@Valefar

Garren amusement was lifting with every word they were speaking. These people really knew how to blow thing out of proportion. He was nearly ready to tell the tall, icy, and short-tempered woman that he needed no help in dealing with an animal, when the young woman behind him tugged on his sleeve. Casting a look over his shoulder,  he was instantly concerned as he watched the man's condition worsen. He nodded in consent with Lyla.

"Well, I would to stay and chat, but, like I said earlier, more important people individuals need my attention than a newt. You can play with him all you please, frost archer." Turning his back completely on Magnus, and stepping closer to the injured duo, Garren flicked a wrist at Mac and Lyla. The ribbons of energy swirling betwen his fingers became a river that swirled around the trio calmy. They sank into the portal, which winked out of existence right after them.

Now, rising out of a another portal, in the middle of forest clearing, the trio were surrounded by tall and graceful people dressed in loinclothes and chest wraps. "Hello everyone! I'm back early, and I brought two little folks to be healed. One is pretty well done in so don't dawdle over their appearances." The tall, dark skinned people rushed forward to help heal Mac and Lyla. Placing them catefully onto soft pallets made of woven grass and branches, the forest people carried Mac and Lyla towards their healing house.

As an afterthought, Garren opened a small portal near right hand, reached in up to his elbow, and pulled out Mac's shotgun. "I have afeeling that he'll be looking for you once he wakes up." Garren heft the shotgun onto his shoulder easily and followed the crowd as they flowed through the trees.

@Safety Hammer

@SnugglyKnight

@Valefar

Lyla had no idea what just happened, what just happened?! How'd he do that?! "H-hey! Wait!" She looked back to where Garren was. He made portals! Humans cant do that! What was he? 

Magnus, oh this infuriated him. His challenger just left!! He roared in irritation. "Fine!" He'll just go find something else to kill! Though, it wont be as much as a challenge. But that woman was still here, he looked her way, snarled, and turned toward her. He was breathing quite heavily, that is how angry he was.

Lyla had no idea what just happened, what just happened?! How'd he do that?! "H-hey! Wait!" She looked back to where Garren was. He made portals! Humans cant do that! What was he? 

Magnus, oh this infuriated him. His challenger just left!! He roared in irritation. "Fine!" He'll just go find something else to kill! Though, it wont be as much as a challenge. But that woman was still here, he looked her way, snarled, and turned toward her. He was breathing quite heavily, that is how angry he was.

Albeit puzzled as to how the portals functioned, the female focused all her attention on the croco-gator. Now, there was no choice but to fight her. Internally, she thanked the Walking Gate, as she had now named him. "Ehh.. You want to fight now?" She examined, giving the animal a colossal sneer. Her left arm stretched to the quiver strapped at spine, extracting an arrow. It crystallized to her touch, an arrowhead eventually formed. "You're going to need to chill out.."

Albeit puzzled as to how the portals functioned, the female focused all her attention on the croco-gator. Now, there was no choice but to fight her. Internally, she thanked the Walking Gate, as she had now named him. "Ehh.. You want to fight now?" She examined, giving the animal a colossal sneer. Her left arm stretched to the quiver strapped at spine, extracting an arrow. It crystallized to her touch, an arrowhead eventually formed. "You're going to need to chill out.."

Magnus growled at her. She was particularly annoying him, "Chill out? Your jokes are nothing but mundane" He snapped. "You are not my prey, not until I kill the others. For now, you are but the flesh under my claws; ice female" 

Just now, SnugglyKnight said:

Magnus growled at her. She was particularly annoying him, "Chill out? Your jokes are nothing but mundane" He snapped. "You are not my prey, not until I kill the others. For now, you are but the flesh under my claws; ice female" 

She thought the joke was hilarious, but apparently, the reptile had different feelings; in short, she was dejected once again. How many times was she going to be denied by a croco-gator? Not even a human being but an animal.. Letting out a sigh, she loaded the projectile to her bow, drawing the string back. Niklaus relaxed her fingers, the arrow zooming through the air. Instead of hitting the croco-gator, however, it connected with the timber behind him. It froze within milliseconds, spreading due to the branches and leaves that singular tree touched. With a mood swings left and right, her eyes practically lit up with fire, which was a bit ironic. "You shouldn't say things you cannot back up."

She thought the joke was hilarious, but apparently, the reptile had different feelings; in short, she was dejected once again. How many times was she going to be denied by a croco-gator? Not even a human being but an animal.. Letting out a sigh, she loaded the projectile to her bow, drawing the string back. Niklaus relaxed her fingers, the arrow zooming through the air. Instead of hitting the croco-gator, however, it connected with the timber behind him. It froze within milliseconds, spreading due to the branches and leaves that singular tree touched. With a mood swings left and right, her eyes practically lit up with fire, which was a bit ironic. "You shouldn't say things you cannot back up."

Magnus looked back at the timber. He stood there for a second or two before he was overcome with, wait for it, laughter. "Now this is amusing!" He growled, looking back to her, his grin dropping instantly. "Ice, the weapon of a coward. Immobilizing your victim before they can even fight, before they can show their true strength." He snarled. "All it would take is a little arrow, and the fight would be over. You would be unharmed, and your opponent frozen. How disgusting, and you dare even say the word fight? Might as well be calling yourself a false warrior. I am a true fighter, you are but a north wind"

(Did you know there is a god of toilets? Fun fact because Val and I said the same thing so I changed mine)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikey just kinda, sat there. Disinterested, bored, and knowing she should probably head back. But oh well, Rais can deal with her being late. She always manages to find them if the leave her behind.

Magnus looked back at the timber. He stood there for a second or two before he was overcome with, wait for it, laughter. "Now this is amusing!" He growled, looking back to her, his grin dropping instantly. "Ice, the weapon of a coward. Immobilizing your victim before they can even fight, before they can show their true strength." He snarled. "All it would take is a little arrow, and the fight would be over. You would be unharmed, and your opponent frozen. How disgusting, and you dare even say the word fight? Might as well be calling yourself a false warrior. I am a true fighter, you are but a north wind"

At the words, it'd be expected for her to brood, but she bestowed upon the creature a blank stare. Her bow was flung towards the terrain, her quiver jostled from her body. "You can confine bodies within the soil, asphyxiate a being with fluids, and char another with flames." Niklaus listed, her voice monotone. "People perish because they are vulnerable, fragile, and incompetent to handle such conditions. Yet, the world runs on power.. Everything is determined by the superior power. You are weaker than me, and that is why you will lose. If you cannot bare a little chilly weather, are you really that tough?"

At the words, it'd be expected for her to brood, but she bestowed upon the creature a blank stare. Her bow was flung towards the terrain, her quiver jostled from her body. "You can confine bodies within the soil, asphyxiate a being with fluids, and char another with flames." Niklaus listed, her voice monotone. "People perish because they are vulnerable, fragile, and incompetent to handle such conditions. Yet, the world runs on power.. Everything is determined by the superior power. You are weaker than me, and that is why you will lose. If you cannot bare a little chilly weather, are you really that tough?"

"Are you really discussing superiority with me?" He snarled. "I dont use anything but my skill alone to destroy my enemy. I do not use fire, earth, nor water to kill a real challenger. You rely on magic, you stand out of the real fight and rely on ice. If you do not battle up close, you do not deserve battle." He snapped. "I have survived through countless terrains and weathers, through warm and cold seasons" He chuckled a bit. "If you cannot bare a little heat, are you really that tough?"

Just now, SnugglyKnight said:

"Are you really discussing superiority with me?" He snarled. "I dont use anything but my skill alone to destroy my enemy. I do not use fire, earth, nor water to kill a real challenger. You rely on magic, you stand out of the real fight and rely on ice. If you do not battle up close, you do not deserve battle." He snapped. "I have survived through countless terrains and weathers, through warm and cold seasons" He chuckled a bit. "If you cannot bare a little heat, are you really that tough?"

"The world is permeated with 'elements', each one of them used.. The fact that you demand everyone to work with the same one you do is merely arrogant and naive." Niklaus replied, noting that this has converted into a clash of morals. Frost surrounded her feet, and this indicated that she must soothe the rage she was building up. Never before had she met an individual she considered to be overly egotistical, at least not towards this level. "'An assassin who neglects to sharpen his blade is no assassin at all,'" she quoted, "He’s just a boisterous little brat who swings around a rusty sword.' See, I wasn't just given this 'blade' as razor-edged as it is today. I polished it with all I had, and I continue to do so. You proceed to whine about natural ability- about these blades-, which signifies that you've never regarded that your own inherent talent was your strength and probably haven't truly enhanced it. For that, I feel pity."

((Omfg Magnus and Niklaus are just spilling entire vats of tea everywhere.It is too bad that Garren is missing it. @Valefar ))

Garren called out to Lyla as he followed the crowd towards a dense patch of trees beside a pool fed by a trickling waterfall that sprang out of the nearby cliff face. "Now now, calm down young lady. I'll answer questions after you and your friend have been tended to." As they neared the pool, a hut would begin to come into focus where the trees had been, as if it had magically grown out of their bark. The door would swing open to spill warm and inviting light onto the crowd.

A clear and bright voice like a flute rang out from the doorway. "What have you brought me this time, Waymaker? Two injured manfolk, I see, but they are not travelers. Why?" Mac and Lyla's pallets were placed onto the hround softly as the entire crowd, excluding Garren, bowed to the owner of the voice, who had stepped into the light. A small dark skinned child of no more than 10 years with golden eyes and silver hair down to his feet stepped out in a simple grey tunic. The look he gave Garren would have made grown men flea in terror.

"Uh, I'm home honey. Sorry I forgot the grocery list." Garren rubbed the back of his neck and scuffed the toe of his boot in the grass, with embarrassment. He had hoped the boy wouldn't be there. "Listen, Tallah, could you possibly fix these two up before we... talk?" He gulped visibly as he said the last few words, much to the small boy's satisfaction.

"I will tend to them, of course. Just don't try to slip away before we have a moment alone. Bring them inside." The crowd dispersed as the pallet bearers carried Mac and Lyla into the hut quickly. They set them down in the main room of the hut as Tallah swept into the room. "I'll tend to your companion first, child. Do not worry, for he is barely gone." Tallah spoke to Lyla without looking her way.

Gliding around the hut, as if on air, he gathered herbs, oils, paddings, and bindings for Mac's wound. He brushed a had over the snapped off branch that had pierced Mac and it dissolved into dust. Continuing to flit around the room, Tallah cleaned the wound, padded it with healing herbs, stiched it cleanly, and bound it in what would feel like a few seconds to Lyla. The care he applied t Lyla herself would seem to take half that time. "Drink this for the pain." He handed her a cup of tea as he fed a cup to Mac's unconscious body without spilling a single drop.

Suitably worried for his own safety, Garren sat down at the edge of the pool beside the hut, and waited for Tallah to call for him. "M-maybe he really does just want to talk. I mean it's not like he could still be mad at me. I mean what happened wasn'teven my fault." Even to his own ears, he sounded pathetic. "I'm dead."

((Novella post and a bit of comedic relief. Apologies.))

@Safety Hammer

@SnugglyKnight

"The world is permeated with 'elements', each one of them used.. The fact that you demand everyone to work with the same one you do is merely arrogant and naive." Niklaus replied, noting that this has converted into a clash of morals. Frost surrounded her feet, and this indicated that she must soothe the rage she was building up. Never before had she met an individual she considered to be overly egotistical, at least not towards this level. "'An assassin who neglects to sharpen his blade is no assassin at all,'" she quoted, "He’s just a boisterous little brat who swings around a rusty sword.' See, I wasn't just given this 'blade' as razor-edged as it is today. I polished it with all I had, and I continue to do so. You proceed to whine about natural ability- about these blades-, which signifies that you've never regarded that your own inherent talent was your strength and probably haven't truly enhanced it. For that, I feel pity."

(My god, I really try to understand the smart comebacks! My best comebacks are 'yea, well you smell funny)

"Assassins? Cowards as well" He growled. "Hiding in the shadows. You use such cowardice to try and defend yourself" He growled, getting tired of talking. "I dont need enhancement, I am at my peak" He turned his head away from her. "It seems you like to talk, I have grown bored of it" He sighed, looking back at her. His eyes were completely white again. "The only challenge you offer is simply thinking too much. If you wish to argue further, go find some more females"

((Omfg Magnus and Niklaus are just spilling entire vats of tea everywhere.It is too bad that Garren is missing it. @Valefar ))

Garren called out to Lyla as he followed the crowd towards a dense patch of trees beside a pool fed by a trickling waterfall that sprang out of the nearby cliff face. "Now now, calm down young lady. I'll answer questions after you and your friend have been tended to." As they neared the pool, a hut would begin to come into focus where the trees had been, as if it had magically grown out of their bark. The door would swing open to spill warm and inviting light onto the crowd.

A clear and bright voice like a flute rang out from the doorway. "What have you brought me this time, Waymaker? Two injured manfolk, I see, but they are not travelers. Why?" Mac and Lyla's pallets were placed onto the hround softly as the entire crowd, excluding Garren, bowed to the owner of the voice, who had stepped into the light. A small dark skinned child of no more than 10 years with golden eyes and silver hair down to his feet stepped out in a simple grey tunic. The look he gave Garren would have made grown men flea in terror.

"Uh, I'm home honey. Sorry I forgot the grocery list." Garren rubbed the back of his neck and scuffed the toe of his boot in the grass, with embarrassment. He had hoped the boy wouldn't be there. "Listen, Tallah, could you possibly fix these two up before we... talk?" He gulped visibly as he said the last few words, much to the small boy's satisfaction.

"I will tend to them, of course. Just don't try to slip away before we have a moment alone. Bring them inside." The crowd dispersed as the pallet bearers carried Mac and Lyla into the hut quickly. They set them down in the main room of the hut as Tallah swept into the room. "I'll tend to your companion first, child. Do not worry, for he is barely gone." Tallah spoke to Lyla without looking her way.

Gliding around the hut, as if on air, he gathered herbs, oils, paddings, and bindings for Mac's wound. He brushed a had over the snapped off branch that had pierced Mac and it dissolved into dust. Continuing to flit around the room, Tallah cleaned the wound, padded it with healing herbs, stiched it cleanly, and bound it in what would feel like a few seconds to Lyla. The care he applied t Lyla herself would seem to take half that time. "Drink this for the pain." He handed her a cup of tea as he fed a cup to Mac's unconscious body without spilling a single drop.

Suitably worried for his own safety, Garren sat down at the edge of the pool beside the hut, and waited for Tallah to call for him. "M-maybe he really does just want to talk. I mean it's not like he could still be mad at me. I mean what happened wasn'teven my fault." Even to his own ears, he sounded pathetic. "I'm dead."

((Novella post and a bit of comedic relief. Apologies.))

@Safety Hammer

@SnugglyKnight

(Long posts arent bad, they good)

Lyla didnt have enough time to process this, she was taken here, she was told to drink something, the kid fixed Mac, and now... Well, should she question it? She looked at when she was supposed to drink, her head tilted. she drank it as she was told and she felt the effects quite soon. "Whoa, hell yea!" She said, flexing and testing out how she felt. Now, to save Snuggly from having to type everything, she started asking a bunch of questions that, since they werent typed out, I assume would be ignored. Not that it would hurt her feelings. 

23 minutes ago, Delacare said:

11 minutes ago, SnugglyKnight said:

(My god, I really try to understand the smart comebacks! My best comebacks are 'yea, well you smell funny)

"Assassins? Cowards as well" He growled. "Hiding in the shadows. You use such cowardice to try and defend yourself" He growled, getting tired of talking. "I dont need enhancement, I am at my peak" He turned his head away from her. "It seems you like to talk, I have grown bored of it" He sighed, looking back at her. His eyes were completely white again. "The only challenge you offer is simply thinking too much. If you wish to argue further, go find some more females"

( I'm positive that Garren would wreck everyone in this smack-down.. If only he were there! )

( @ snug, dictionaries are my best friends бωб )

"It's a metaphor," she stated matter-of-factly, her eyebrows furrowing as she analyzed the animal. A conflict was what she desired, and technically, she had received it. The giantess resumed as she heard the sentences pouring from the humanoid's mouth, "If you have already reached the peak of your ability, your life is no longer worth living. To live is to grow, to endure rigorous trials; when you cannot do that any longer, you're just a vessel waiting to rot." With his closing statement, however, she had to mentally restrain herself back from strangling the beast. Instead, she managed by snatching her bow and quiver from the ground, settling them in their conventional positions. "Words damage just like physical adversities. I recommend you woman up and find your genuine weapon concealed within the phrases you say."

( I'm positive that Garren would wreck everyone in this smack-down.. If only he were there! )

( @ snug, dictionaries are my best friends бωб )

"It's a metaphor," she stated matter-of-factly, her eyebrows furrowing as she analyzed the animal. A conflict was what she desired, and technically, she had received it. The giantess resumed as she heard the sentences pouring from the humanoid's mouth, "If you have already reached the peak of your ability, your life is no longer worth living. To live is to grow, to endure rigorous trials; when you cannot do that any longer, you're just a vessel waiting to rot." With his closing statement, however, she had to mentally restrain herself back from strangling the beast. Instead, she managed by snatching her bow and quiver from the ground, settling them in their conventional positions. "Words damage just like physical adversities. I recommend you woman up and find your genuine weapon concealed within the phrases you say."

Magnus started wandering away. "Yea yea, whatever you say" He growled. "Well, I have lost any interest I had. I am rather hungry, I will save myself the trouble and hunt instead of wasting words with a snowman" He sniffed the air. "Hmm, hunters near by." He muttered to himself. But what irritated him was that stupid ice smell Niklaus gave off. "Would you take your annoying scent away from here?" He snapped.

2 minutes ago, SnugglyKnight said:

Magnus started wandering away. "Yea yea, whatever you say" He growled. "Well, I have lost any interest I had. I am rather hungry, I will save myself the trouble and hunt instead of wasting words with a snowman" He sniffed the air. "Hmm, hunters near by." He muttered to himself. But what irritated him was that stupid ice smell Niklaus gave off. "Would you take your annoying scent away from here?" He snapped.

(is it bad that I'm really pumped to have my character annoy the hell out of Magnus? cx)

"Haah, a snowman? Shouldn't that be snow-woman to you?" She ridiculed, now just acting for the hell of it. A few feet away, the female seized her gloves from the soil, rapidly tugging them on. With her head lolling to the side, she put her now covered hands in the pockets of her pants and she tagged along with the croco-gator. "I could... But, I won't. Let's go see you devour some people, yeah?" 

(is it bad that I'm really pumped to have my character annoy the hell out of Magnus? cx)

"Haah, a snowman? Shouldn't that be snow-woman to you?" She ridiculed, now just acting for the hell of it. A few feet away, the female seized her gloves from the soil, rapidly tugging them on. With her head lolling to the side, she put her now covered hands in the pockets of her pants and she tagged along with the croco-gator. "I could... But, I won't. Let's go see you devour some people, yeah?" 

(Oh dear haha)

"No!" He snapped at her, his jaws snapping a few inches from her face. "You are not following me around, Ice Female" He growled at her. "You'll make it difficult to hunt"

13 minutes ago, SnugglyKnight said:

(Oh dear haha)

"No!" He snapped at her, his jaws snapping a few inches from her face. "You are not following me around, Ice Female" He growled at her. "You'll make it difficult to hunt"

The giantess didn't recoil, to her own astonishment; instead, she presented the croco-gator with a genuine smile, which was rarer than it seemed. Her pearly white chompers practically shined, making it appear as if they'd glow in the dark, and her eyes were shut completely, displaying that she believed he wouldn't harm her. "Mhm, I think you mean yes, but it's just not going out right," she teased. With her face returning to its blank look, she raised a finger as if about to give a solid fact. "I'm pretty proficient at hunting, actually. Besides, if I'm that distracting, what kind of hunter are you really?"

The giantess didn't recoil, to her own astonishment; instead, she presented the croco-gator with a genuine smile, which was rarer than it seemed. Her pearly white chompers practically shined, making it appear as if they'd glow in the dark, and her eyes were shut completely, displaying that she believed he wouldn't harm her. "Mhm, I think you mean yes, but it's just not going out right," she teased. With her face returning to its blank look, she raised a finger as if about to give a solid fact. "I'm pretty proficient at hunting, actually. Besides, if I'm that distracting, what kind of hunter are you really?"

Wow that was irritating, she just straight up just, OOH! She pissed him off so badly. "You dont understand, your scent is causing this stupid... Thing that bothers with my smelling!" He hissed. He just liked to hunt alone. But she had closed her eyes, in his presence! Very daring, or stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back