In Character RP

Lyla helped, the feeling of the leg hitting her made her feel like she wanted to throw up. But there were more pressing matters right now, like the tree she was knocked into. Once she hit it, she felt like everything was broken, not knowing how true that was. She groaned in pain, but panic what a factor in her mind as well. What were they going to do?! Were they going to die?! 

A shot rang out among the trees, a static shot headed straight for the monsters head. It wouldn't kill it, probably just knock it back, or stun it for a few seconds. Miley was the one who had fired the shot. How? a small secret for now. She had made it in time to see the obvious danger these these words were in, and decided to step in. "Need a bit of help?" She chuckled. 

@Safety Hammer @SnugglyKnight

Lyla looked up, holding her side, but she had to smile. "Hell yea" She nodded with a wince. "Can ya kill it?"

While the shot had knocked it back, Magnus had caught up and leaped. He sunk his claws into whatever it was and started climbing, biting chunks off as he went. He was heading for the throat.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Observing the pair in the horizon, it was clear Niklaus was practically out of time. Her black gloves were torn off without delay, being discharged into the soil below her feet. She yanked at the pack laying crossed her collar, bustling to shred it apart to expose a bow, its quiver, and projectiles without any arrowheads. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The quiver that carried the arrows was launched over her arm, the case and mittens officially discarded. As soon as a gunshot rang through her ears, Klaus sprinted out to the crowd. "I'm here as well," she mumbled, a hand raised as a greeting. Her attention, of course, was ripped from the group and went towards a.. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]crocodile? Alligator? She could never really tell the two apart, but what she did know at the moment was that she was utterly pissed. That was supposed to be her kill. [/SIZE]

(everyone's posting like two minutes after each other.. I had to change my post three times so far cx)

@Safety Hammer @SnugglyKnight @FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Observing the pair in the horizon, it was clear Niklaus was practically out of time. Her black gloves were torn off without delay, being discharged into the soil below her feet. She yanked at the pack laying crossed her collar, bustling to shred it apart to expose a bow, its quiver, and projectiles without any arrowheads. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The quiver that carried the arrows was launched over her arm, the case and mittens officially discarded. As soon as a gunshot rang through her ears, Klaus sprinted out to the crowd. "I'm here as well," she mumbled, a hand raised as a greeting. Her attention, of course, was ripped from the group and went towards a.. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]crocodile? Alligator? She could never really tell the two apart, but what she did know at the moment was that she was utterly pissed. That was supposed to be her kill. [/SIZE]

(everyone's posting like two minutes after each other.. I had to change my post three times so far cx)

(Sorry! I will wait for you next time)

Magnus got a bad chill as Niklaus showed up, he was cold-blooded so this was a problem. He looked to her, his maw filled with monster flesh, and he roared at her. "My kill!" He snarled at her.

Lyla looked up, holding her side, but she had to smile. "Hell yea" She nodded with a wince. "Can ya kill it?"

While the shot had knocked it back, Magnus had caught up and leaped. He sunk his claws into whatever it was and started climbing, biting chunks off as he went. He was heading for the throat.

She smirked, jumping down from the low branch she was on, "I can certi- What the fuck? Is that a crocodile...alligator thing...?" She muttered with a cocked eyebrow, watching the thing attack the Mantis monster.

"I'll ruin you!" She clamored, promptly peeling a projectile from its quiver. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]With fumbling fingers, the giantess placed an arrow's shaft on the rest, attaching the back to the string using the nock. As three of ungloved digits proceeded to hold the arrow to the cord, frost gathered at its core, not halting till the edge of the weapon had an arrowhead made of genuine ice. Niklaus stomped to the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]second beast, the air embedded around her becoming frigid. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]In one fluid motion, the bow was raised to the giantess’s face to have the thread be drawn back to her anchor point, which was her right ear. Her left eye now closed, she aimed for the beast, hoping that the attack would at least distract it. Klaus relaxed her fingers after believing she was on target, the arrow leaving its original place. She was so ready to destroy the crocodile-alligator-thing. [/SIZE]

(thank you!!)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]@SnugglyKnight @FireMaiden @Safety Hammer[/SIZE]

"I'll ruin you!" She clamored, promptly peeling a projectile from its quiver. [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]With fumbling fingers, the giantess placed an arrow's shaft on the rest, attaching the back to the string using the nock. As three of ungloved digits proceeded to hold the arrow to the cord, frost gathered at its core, not halting till the edge of the weapon had an arrowhead made of genuine ice. Niklaus stomped to the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]second beast, the air embedded around her becoming frigid. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]In one fluid motion, the bow was raised to the giantess’s face to have the thread be drawn back to her anchor point, which was her right ear. Her left eye now closed, she aimed for the beast, hoping that the attack would at least distract it. Klaus relaxed her fingers after believing she was on target, the arrow leaving its original place. She was so ready to destroy the crocodile-alligator-thing. [/SIZE]

(thank you!!)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]@SnugglyKnight @FireMaiden @Safety Hammer[/SIZE]

(Who she attacking? Mantis or Magnus?)

Just now, SnugglyKnight said:

(Who she attacking? Mantis or Magnus?)

(Magnus. Sorry, should've made that clear.)

Lyla helped, the feeling of the leg hitting her made her feel like she wanted to throw up. But there were more pressing matters right now, like the tree she was knocked into. Once she hit it, she felt like everything was broken, not knowing how true that was. She groaned in pain, but panic what a factor in her mind as well. What were they going to do?! Were they going to die?! 

"Lyla.. okay, don't get worried..... but I kinda have a tree branch that ran me through..." Mac groaned, pointing at the bloody, wooden branch that was going through his side. "Fuuuuuuucccckkkk...."

A shot rang out among the trees, a static shot headed straight for the monsters head. It wouldn't kill it, probably just knock it back, or stun it for a few seconds. Miley was the one who had fired the shot. How? a small secret for now. She had made it in time to see the obvious danger these these words were in, and decided to step in. "Need a bit of help?" She chuckled. 

@Safety Hammer @SnugglyKnight

"Yeah, no shit." Mac spat, making a flourished gesture at his wound. But, he slowly drew his shotgun, aimed down the sights, and pulled the trigger, taking out one of its legs.

The Mantis started to screech, and eventually dying from the blood loss from the gunshots, arrows, and also the crocodile tearing out its neck. Now, they were battling each other, I guess.

Lyla heard Mac and looked over, and now the panic was switched from the Mantis to him. "Oh shit, ohshitohshitohshit!" She moved over to him, "Aw crap" She ignored her own pain. "Uh, what do I do?!"

Magnus snarled, that was no challenge at all!! He was supposed to get a good fight out of this creature! Oh well, at least he could have a few humans to eat. But as he even thought about it, he was hit square in between the shoulders with the arrow. He hissed loudly in pain, turning around to face the ice goddess. "I'll rip you apart!" He snapped, growling every time he exhaled. 

"I'd like to see you try," she challenged, loading another projectile. Her face contorted to match the rage building inside her.. It's official: she hated animals. In fact, you could just say she hated everything at the moment. Another arrow flew from her bow; however, it penetrated the last limbs of the enormous mantis instead, and when it did so, it covered what was left of its body in rime. She'd like to see the croco-gator, as she named it, try to digest that. "Eat my ice, you.. You dumbass!"

@SnugglyKnight

"I'd like to see you try," she challenged, loading another projectile. Her face contorted to match the rage building inside her.. It's official: she hated animals. In fact, you could just say she hated everything at the moment. Another arrow flew from her bow; however, it penetrated the last limbs of the enormous mantis instead, and when it did so, it covered what was left of its body in rime. She'd like to see the croco-gator, as she named it, try to digest that. "Eat my ice, you.. You dumbass!"

@SnugglyKnight

Magnus snarled, but as she talked, he realized she had really tried keeping him from food. He grinned, his black, razo sharp teeth glinting with the monster's blood and he let out a snarl of a laugh. "I was not aiming to eat that" He growled, turning his attention to the humans and he licked his jaws as he saw blood. He turned away from her and walked toward them at a leisurely pace.

"Oh, did I stumble onto an interesting spectacle?" Garren leapt off the tree branch he'd been standing on and kicked off a tree trunk to break his fall into a backflip. Landing solidly and without effort, he strode over to Mac and Lyla. "It would seem that you two need some fixing up. I can arrange a quick transport to a healer, if you'd like."

@Safety Hammer

@FireMaiden

Thoroughly irritated by the croco-gator, she clenched her bow in hand, the limb dropping to the side. If this were an animation, a false arrow would've struck through her heart, and just like that, she let the creature go on its merry way. She was far too simple to go after it. Feeling dejected, she stumbled towards the dead mantis, kicking its side to release the rest of her rage. Hell, she was just ridiculed and laughed at by a carnal critter.. That was probably the lowest low in her life. "Dumbass.. crocodile-alligator thing," she mumbled to herself, trying to recover her self-esteem by indirectly insulting the creature. With each word, she booted the mantis harder. Being a child at heart, a pout covered her features, multiple signs heaving out of her. Niklaus continued, "It's not like I wanted to fight that damn yellow-ice licker anyway!"   

Lyla heard Mac and looked over, and now the panic was switched from the Mantis to him. "Oh shit, ohshitohshitohshit!" She moved over to him, "Aw crap" She ignored her own pain. "Uh, what do I do?!"

Magnus snarled, that was no challenge at all!! He was supposed to get a good fight out of this creature! Oh well, at least he could have a few humans to eat. But as he even thought about it, he was hit square in between the shoulders with the arrow. He hissed loudly in pain, turning around to face the ice goddess. "I'll rip you apart!" He snapped, growling every time he exhaled. 

"Oh, did I stumble onto an interesting spectacle?" Garren leapt off the tree branch he'd been standing on and kicked off a tree trunk to break his fall into a backflip. Landing solidly and without effort, he strode over to Mac and Lyla. "It would seem that you two need some fixing up. I can arrange a quick transport to a healer, if you'd like."

@Safety Hammer

@FireMaiden

"That'd be fucking swell." Mac said, groaning as he tried to sit up. "Ow ow ow ow..." 

@Safety Hammer

@FireMaiden

"That'd be fucking swell." Mac said, groaning as he tried to sit up. "Ow ow ow ow..." 

"Hey, quit moving, your going to make it worse!" She fretted. She looked over at Garren, the words not really processing for a second. All she heard was healer at the moment so she nodded quickly. "Yes please sir!"

Thoroughly irritated by the croco-gator, she clenched her bow in hand, the limb dropping to the side. If this were an animation, a false arrow would've struck through her heart, and just like that, she let the creature go on its merry way. She was far too simple to go after it. Feeling dejected, she stumbled towards the dead mantis, kicking its side to release the rest of her rage. Hell, she was just ridiculed and laughed at by a carnal critter.. That was probably the lowest low in her life. "Dumbass.. crocodile-alligator thing," she mumbled to herself, trying to recover her self-esteem by indirectly insulting the creature. With each word, she booted the mantis harder. Being a child at heart, a pout covered her features, multiple signs heaving out of her. Niklaus continued, "It's not like I wanted to fight that damn yellow-ice licker anyway!"   

(He's going to kill the humans by the way, he wasn't just walking off. Sorry if I didn't make that too clear)

Magnus could hear the frosty female throw a tantrum and his made his pride soar. She should have been grateful to him for lending her mercy. But whatever, he was hungry again. He could smell and see blood, and his appetite reminded him of how human's tasted. But before he could get over to them, Garren showed up. He snarled in irritation, "Get away from my prey!" He snapped at the being who blocked him from food. 

@Valefar

Garren heard the man and womans's consent to his assistance and was getting ready to whip up two priority transport portals when his attention was drawn to the threatening anthropomorphic crocodile. "Oh my aren't you just terrifying." Garren leaned forward slightly and talked down his nose with the expression and tone of an adult meeting an untalented child while pretending otherwise. "I bet you just make regular people scream and run, in terror, with all those teeth. Don't you?" The look in his eyes would make one think that he was one sentence away from pinching the crocodile's cheeks.

"Unfortunately, I cannot let you eat my passengers. So, why don't you just run along and go eat a deer or something?"

@Safety Hammer

@SnugglyKnight

Garren heard the man and womans's consent to his assistance and was getting ready to whip up two priority transport portals when his attention was drawn to the threatening anthropomorphic crocodile. "Oh my aren't you just terrifying." Garren leaned forward slightly and talked down his nose with the expression and tone of an adult meeting an untalented child while pretending otherwise. "I bet you just make regular scream and run, in terror, with all those teeth. Don't you?" The look in his eyes woulf make one think that he was one sentene away from pinching the crocodile's cheeks.

"Unfortunately, I cannot let you eat my passengers. So, why don't you just run along and go eat a deer or something?"

@Safety Hammer

@SnugglyKnight

Lyla was in awe right now, was this guy standing up to that crocodile? Not only that, he was mocking it! To gods like Garren, Magnus was just another god; and probably one that wasnt too spectacular, but to Lyla and other humans, Magnus was the reason people went missing and towns or small villages went barren. 

Magnus felt the exact opposite of Lyla at the moment, he was beyond pissed off. "You dare mock me?" He growled. "You should be trembling in fear and begging for mercy" He moved closer to the trio, which made Lyla shrink back. She wanted to kill it, but now that she was right in front of it, she was scared out of her mind.

Lyla was in awe right now, was this guy standing up to that crocodile? Not only that, he was mocking it! To gods like Garren, Magnus was just another god; and probably one that wasnt too spectacular, but to Lyla and other humans, Magnus was the reason people went missing and towns or small villages went barren. 

Magnus felt the exact opposite of Lyla at the moment, he was beyond pissed off. "You dare mock me?" He growled. "You should be trembling in fear and begging for mercy" He moved closer to the trio, which made Lyla shrink back. She wanted to kill it, but now that she was right in front of it, she was scared out of her mind.

"Tremble in fear? Why? This is the most fun I've had in a while." Garren laughed as he eyes continued to shift through several shades of blue and green. His eyes flashed dangerously as ribbons of rainbow energy flowed between his fingers. "Unless you want to continue to challenge me, that is. Then we'll have even more fun."

"Tremble in fear? Why? This is the most fun I've had in a while." Garren laughed as he eyes continued to shift through several shades of blue and green. His eyes flashed dangerously as ribbons of rainbow energy flowed between his fingers. "Unless you want to continue to challenge me, that is. Then we'll have even more fun."

Was this man crazy?! Lyla reached over and tugged on Garren's sleeve, "Uh, sir? I would be careful. That thing has power beyond belief" She said to him. She didnt want to watch the croc kill someone.

Magnus's tail whipped in both anger and excitement. "I warned you" He snarled. But before he attacked, he noticed the enemy had this energy to him. And his scent, smelled of (however you want Garren to smell like), nowhere near human. He had to see what he was capable of. "Actually, since I feel rather nice right now, I will allow you the first shot at me. Go ahead, I wont bite" He grinned, showing his teeth.

Was this man crazy?! Lyla reached over and tugged on Garren's sleeve, "Uh, sir? I would be careful. That thing has power beyond belief" She said to him. She didnt want to watch the croc kill someone.

Magnus's tail whipped in both anger and excitement. "I warned you" He snarled. But before he attacked, he noticed the enemy had this energy to him. And his scent, smelled of (however you want Garren to smell like), nowhere near human. He had to see what he was capable of. "Actually, since I feel rather nice right now, I will allow you the first shot at me. Go ahead, I wont bite" He grinned, showing his teeth.

((Garren smells like the burning of air after a lightning strike, it leaves a tingling  feeling on the nose like carbonated drinks.))

"Don't you worry young lady, I'll take care of the grumpy wittle crocodile. You and him need some care, but it'll have to wait just a while longer." He nodded at Mac as well before turning to face the crocodile. "I don't like to fight needlessly, so just take your leave of this place. I have more important things to do than sit here and waste time with an overgrown salamander with superiority issues."

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Despite her paroxysm, the giantess had been eavesdropping on the conversations, and it served as an even greater irritant. “‘Look at me,’” she murmured mockingly, “‘I can summon things. I’m so cool!’ [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Pshh..[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]” Obviously, she was a tad envious of Garren's comebacks and of the croco-gator's attention towards him. Her mute wrath encouraged her to boot the deceased mantis savagely, causing her foot to be embed in the guts of the creature. Forcefully ripping her limb from the body, plasma stained her clothes, so she cursed the world and all that it's even been.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Overhearing what Garren replied with, however, she halted her actions. It took her a moment to register the words, and when she finally did, her anger was completely disregarded. Her eyebrows were raised in amusement, a miniature smirk covering her features. “Salamander,” she shouted from her position, “Need some ice for that burn?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.666666666666666px](I just imagine the group being in a really intense situation with Niklaus just being a giant dork in the background)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.666666666666666px]((also, because I’m salty af, Niklaus is gonna be salty af))[/SIZE]

@Delacare @SnugglyKnight @Safety Hammer  

((Garren smells like the burning of air after a lightning strike, it leaves a tingling  feeling on the nose like carbonated drinks.))

"Don't you worry young lady, I'll take care of the grumpy wittle crocodile. You and him need some care, but it'll have to wait just a while longer." He nodded at Mac as well before turning to face the crocodile. "I don't like to fight needlessly, so just take your leave of this place. I have more important things to do than sit here and waste time with an overgrown salamander with superiority issues."

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Despite her paroxysm, the giantess had been eavesdropping on the conversations, and it served as an even greater irritant. “‘Look at me,’” she murmured mockingly, “‘I can summon things. I’m so cool!’ [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Pshh..[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]” Obviously, she was a tad envious of Garren's comebacks and of the croco-gator's attention towards him. Her mute wrath encouraged her to boot the deceased mantis savagely, causing her foot to be embed in the guts of the creature. Forcefully ripping her limb from the body, plasma stained her clothes, so she cursed the world and all that it's even been.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Overhearing what Garren replied with, however, she halted her actions. It took her a moment to register the words, and when she finally did, her anger was completely disregarded. Her eyebrows were raised in amusement, a miniature smirk covering her features. “Salamander,” she shouted from her position, “Need some ice for that burn?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.666666666666666px](I just imagine the group being in a really intense situation with Niklaus just being a giant dork in the background)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.666666666666666px]((also, because I’m salty af, Niklaus is gonna be salty af))[/SIZE]

@Delacare @SnugglyKnight @Safety Hammer  

(My poor Magnus is getting the verbal shit kicked out of him)

Magnus hissed in serious anger. His tail whipped back and fourth, now his attention being on the two who called him salamander. He whipped his head over to Niklaus, "Ssssstay out of thiss!!" He snapped, a hiss coming into his voice. He looked back at Garren, the corners of his eyes going red. "I'm ginna kill all of you! Devour each one of you in a second!" He roared. "Nobody lives" He snarled, his eyes passing over everyone and when his eyes caught Lyla's her breath caught. "W-we'll be okay, right?" She asked Garren. Meanwhile, Magnus was building his rage. He knew it was going to take a lot of strength to beat this person, and this ice one was a new factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back