In Character RP

"Yep, my little sister. Not just like Tallah though. You two are very different people, which is a good thing, considering one of you never really runs from danger because of his virtually insurmountable array of spells while the other can barely walk under her own power right now, let alone fight." Garren said easily. "Besides, I come to Tallah, not the cottage, for a sense of home and rest, and I can find him anywhere. Just like I can find you anywhere. Plus, as soon as he can pass on his responsibilities to the forests, he probably going to be traveling the world with Mac."

@Jennete

Snow: She laughed softly, her eyes crinkling as he commented on her strength. "I give my power to others and they fight for me. That is how I am now built to survive due to the curse placed on my blood. It will allow me to know those of power but never let me carry any of my own. I hope that I can provide you with a sense of home and rest but somehow I find that option highly unlikely." She sighed and stood, heading towards the door before turning back. "Perhaps I will travel with you Garren... I don't seem to have a sensible reason to say no." She smiled softly at him before opening the door and leaving. Her heart was racing but her blood was cam. She had finally given into its compulsion to befriend a being of power... and her mind and heart were finally seeing the same image of possibilities for her future. The image being an actual future... something she had thought was long lost to her.

Garren smiled and laughed as Snow made her exit.

"You have no idea what you're truly capable of, my little Snowflake. Powers or no, you can influence great change in the world, and I look forward to getting a front row seat." He spoke to the closed door as e got temporarily lost in though. "Well, those rebels won't incite themselves. I have really busy schedule today; maybe I should get an assistant to help me keep track." 

Garren stood and snapped his fingers. The door swung open, but instead a view of the cottage's main room, there was a swirling portal waiting for him. Taking a moment to find one of his clean suits in one of Tallah's trunks, Garren portaled the clothes onto himself and straightened his cravat.

"Time to start a riot." He had a mischievous grin as he stepped through the portal. The room door shut softly behind him. Anybody looking at Tallah's door from the main room would not have seen anything.

@Jennete

"Oh yea!" Lyla grinned, ready to shove her boot up this guys ass. Joey looked up from his empty plate, his eyes wide. "God killer?! There's a thing out there that kills gods?!" He asked, now in front of Mac in a matter of half a second. "Can I go? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!!!!!"

"Hm?" Mac inquired, before noticing the boy. "I think it might be a bit too dangerous for you, bud. Sorry to tell ya."

"Hm?" Mac inquired, before noticing the boy. "I think it might be a bit too dangerous for you, bud. Sorry to tell ya."

"What? No way!" Joey objected, he wanted to go too! "Trust me, I'm helpful! I am the fastest man alive, I have incredible speed!" He said, "Please let me go with you!"

Garren smiled and laughed as Snow made her exit.

"You have no idea what you're truly capable of, my little Snowflake. Powers or no, you can influence great change in the world, and I look forward to getting a front row seat." He spoke to the closed door as e got temporarily lost in though. "Well, those rebels won't incite themselves. I have really busy schedule today; maybe I should get an assistant to help me keep track." 

Garren stood and snapped his fingers. The door swung open, but instead a view of the cottage's main room, there was a swirling portal waiting for him. Taking a moment to find one of his clean suits in one of Tallah's trunks, Garren portaled the clothes onto himself and straightened his cravat.

"Time to start a riot." He had a mischievous grin as he stepped through the portal. The room door shut softly behind him. Anybody looking at Tallah's door from the main room would not have seen anything.

@Jennete

Snow: She turned to look behind her, a smile on her face. But the door was closed... her blood was no longer singing and she tilted her head, frowning. Garren must have fluttered off somewhere... hmm. She nodded with a sigh and proceeded to look about her surroundings before heading back to Lyla and Mac and the stranger Joey as well as Tallah. Entering the room shyly, she bit her lip, wondering if they had heard her previous wails of despair... but they seemed to be busy talking of the bounty Lyla wished to hunt.

Mentioned:

@Safety Hammer

@SnugglyKnight

"What? No way!" Joey objected, he wanted to go too! "Trust me, I'm helpful! I am the fastest man alive, I have incredible speed!" He said, "Please let me go with you!"

Mac sighed, and scratched at his beard in contemplation. "Are you a god too, kid?" He asked, looking over at Joey.

Mac sighed, and scratched at his beard in contemplation. "Are you a god too, kid?" He asked, looking over at Joey.

Joey tilted his head. "A god? No, I'm not a god, but check this out!" He dashed off in a blur and came back half a second later with a rabbit in hand. "See!"

"Hey! If ya'll fuckers wants this info, you may wanna come get it before Bailey has to leave!"

Bonnie clung to her arm and made a sound, mimicking her as she talked. "Fuckers!" 

"What the- Bonnie no! Don't say that! Also, watch the maps and stuff," Miley, "Bailey said his stuff was hard to get." @SnugglyKnight

Bonnie flicked his ears as he was told not to say a word. But why not? His tail swished and he jumped away from Miley to do what she had asked and watch these seemingly useless (to him) pieces of paper. He wondered if he could make a nest out of them...

"Okay, in this particular occasion, it means be careful. Don't mess with them, all that jazz."

Bonnie looked at what he was supposed to be guarding and tilted his head. He really wanted to have some fun... He got this sneaky little idea, picking one of the papers up in his jaws and scuttling away with it.

Szaktal stood in front of the cottage Tallah and the others were in, just staring into the distance. He felt like exploring, about to take a step forward when he heard the door open and close. He turned his head and looked at whoever came out, which was Lyla. She was equipped with her weapons. “Hey, ya goin’ somewhere?” She asked, walking up to him. He nodded, “I am going to…. Explore” He said to her, then started walking where he was staring earlier. Lyla followed, extremely bored at the moment. “I’mma follow ya” She said, having to walk fast to keep up with him and his long strides.

Szaktal and the human female walked for a while, Lyla speaking of her adventures while he just half listened. He admired the black and white nature around him, listening to the birds. Suddenly, they came upon a clearing and they both stopped. “Whoa, what the hell?” Lyla asked, looking at the scene. Blood was everywhere, bodies half eaten strewn across the ground and guts scattered everywhere. Lyla took one of her shotguns from her back, cocking it and stepped forward carefully. Szaktal followed, looking around at all the red smeared and splattered across gray and black.

Next thing he knew, Lyla had wandered away from him to explore more of the ruined settlement. Szaktal stopped, hearing crunching of bones and growling. He moved, following the sounds and came upon a large scaly beast tearing into a body. Magnus had stuck around this place for the food. Szaktal felt a type of emotion fill him, anger. This thing obviously slaughtered these people, innocent people! He walked up behind Magnus, “Did you do… This?” He asked. Magnus growled, turning his large head and looked at Szaktal. He stood and fully faced the shadow spawn, “I did” He snarled.

In a flash of movement, Szaktal’s clawed hand was in Magnus’ chest as he stabbed it into him. Magnus let out a snarl of surprise and pain, and while Szaktal thought he would fall, Magnus grabbed the creature’s arm and pulled his hand out of his chest. He was breathing heavily, pain flowing through his body and his blood dripping to the ground. “You’ll pay for that!” He snarled at Szaktal, red creeping into his eyes. As he grew more angry, his pain dulled down. Szaktal took a step back, watching the croc beast roar.

Szaktal’s right hand started to construct something, a large shield as tall as its creator, appeared in his hand. It hardened as Szaktal put his life-force into it, getting ready for the fight. Magnus threw his entire weight at the slender skeletal being, smashing into the shield that was used to block. It stumbled Szaktal to the point he thought he was going to fall, and right when he got his bearings he was attacked again. He stepped back and smashed his shield into Magnus, making the beast step back but it had little to no effect. He was faster than the beast, doing his best to dodge him as he was attacked over and over again, bashing him with his shield when he could.

He saw an opening and stabbed his claws at Magnus again, the claws digging into his shoulder. Magnus hissed, seeing his own opening and attacked`with his jaws. The bloody teeth buried into Szaktal’s arm while it was close, the shell cracking with the force. Szaktal smashed his shield into Magnus’ head to get him off before he could rip the shell’s arm off. At Magnus’ stumble, he noticed the form of Lyla sneaking in from behind.

He kept Magnus busy, but what he didn’t anticipate was Magnus switching places with him. Now Szaktal’s back was to Lyla, and Magnus saw her. Szaktal felt like this was going to go wrong, trying to stab Magnus again but the croc dodged him and threw all his weight at Szaktal again. This got Szaktal off balance and Magnus went for Lyla, running at her on all fours. Szaktal deconstructed the shield and moved to help the female, moved toward them and pulled back his claws to stab him from behind. Lyla shot the croc, hitting his shoulder as he stood up and he barely flinched.

Szaktal was almost there. Magnus swiped at the gun, knocking it from Lyla’s hands and grabbed her throat. He turned around quickly and thrust her forward. She was shoved right into Szaktal’s claws that he had thrust forward to stab the croc with. Unlike with Magnus, Szaktal’s hand and some of his forearm went all the way through Lyla, effectively impaling her. Szaktal moved, clawing downward and both of his claws got into Magnus’ eyes. The croc hissed, not in pain but that he couldn’t see.

When he backed up, he had let go of Lyla and Szaktal pulled his arm out of the woman and held her with his other arm as she gasped for breath and clutching at her chest. Red petals…. I spilled them. Szaktal thought, guilt flooding his mind. He killed an innocent, he did it. He looked at Magnus who roared, tossing his head side to side as if trying to look for something. This monster was evil, it deserved to die! He looked back down at Lyla, and realized his thoughts had wandered too far.

He realized he could have used his life force to help her, but he was so shocked at what he did… She was still, red covering her torso and her eyes staring into the sky. Szaktal felt sympathy for her, and guilt that he killed her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back